Paimon pact

wow …this is very cool. I’m certainly going to be doing my research. and learning. so basically when I invoke king paimon , I know I should have his sigil , what else should I have etc

1 Like

@Manosman He’s worked with him a lot. If he’s late to reply then what i suggest is an offering. Wine, gold, enhanced water, frankincense, respect, and always call him KING. The only time it’s acceptable to not call him king is if you are chanting his enn. Linan tasa jedan Paimon.

I have a few of those things. but is there anything else I would need or like tools? or are tool? nessecary

sorry I keep asking QUESTIONS. but how exactly to I set up a offering?

1 Like

you can either ask for him to consume it through you or leave it out

Tools aren’t necessary,all I ever use is sigils and enns, If it’s the first time calling then give him an offering like cake or cookies,maybe some tea. He likes sweets. Also if you make the pastry or whatever sweet yourself it’s way better. Just say that the offering is for him and for him only and leave it out till it’s either stale or not edible.
It’s not necessary to use candles or any of that,just the sigil and your intention.
Singing his enn always helps me at least,but he’ll know if your trying to call him even if you don’t feel anything he knows.

Oh and myhrr is a nice offering too.

• Always be respectful and call him king.

• Be fully dressed when you call him, he prefers that (aka no topless, etc.).

• He’s very friendly with beginners so don’t be afraid to ask questions.

• He gives the vibes of a desert spirit so have that in mind.

• You can find his sigil easily on Google images.

• For offerings, he prefers wine but anything with a lot of energy is good.

• When it’s “work time”, be serious, he doesn’t lile it when people are lazy while he tries to teach them.

• You don’t have to use any tools at all.

• King Paimon can teach you any kind of hidden knowledge and not only that and he can also help you with a lot of other things.

• He’s a strategist and a great one. That explains why it may take some time for him to bring results, he’s waiting for the best time to bring them to you. But he works fast most of the time.

• Offerings to any spirit don’t have to be just material things.

Do your best and good luck!

7 Likes

thank you guys so much. yall are awesome

2 Likes

got it …thanks bro

1 Like

For my offering I usually program some water. I make a ball of energy and then push it down into the cup of water. This energy is commanded to adapt to the preference of the consumer. I usually present the water in my finest glass, and only from my distilled water (the real fancy stuff :smile:)

3 Likes

That’s really unique! Really nice thought!

2 Likes

so it went okay last night. as an offering I had some pastries and breads. and chocolate. I started gazing at his sigil and I took deep breaths and imagined what king paimon could do for me. I then greeted him. the only thing I felt was a little hint of good energy. so my next question is how do you open your mind to hearing him speak and all that. thanks

1 Like

You did well! So, what you need in order to hear him through your thoughts is to simply listen to your thoughts. Practice makes perfect there if you ask me.

1 Like

do you think I could envoke king paimon or should I stick to invoking. thanks brother

1 Like

Since your astral senses need to evolve further, I would suggest just calling him and talking to him like that.

1 Like

got it.

1 Like

are you able to elaborate on that a bit more. ive tried to find articles on all that on here but had no luck

You should summon king Paimon normally, since with practice, you will develop your astral sense better. Also, you should meditate or perhaps use some other method to improve your astral senses (I know about meditation but I guess there are others). One step at a time!

2 Likes

For me, I consider King Paimon as a sort of “Gateway Spirit” to the Goetia. He is a patient, but stern teacher. Ever had that “mean” English teacher in grade school?

I totally agree with what @Manosman has said due to my experiences with King Paimon. He appeared to me as a clean-shaven version of the “Dos Equis” beer guy and in his Middle-Eastern guise in a turban. Be ready to meet Professor King Paimon!

Offerings of wine (grape juice is acceptable), sweets, chocolate and sweet desserts are much appreciated. I would not recommend it, but someone once offered him “Mountain Dew” soda!

He is royalty. Treat him with respect.

Also, it helps to cram up on your “The Art of War” and “The Prince” when you deal with him.

Search other threads on BALG for much info on King Paimon.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna keep asking all these questions lol…but I’ve never really had any experience with meditation , I have no clue on how to… all I know is deep breaths and clear your mind

1 Like