Paimon has given me definitive proof that magick exists. -All hail King Paimon!

Hi everyone

Just a quick update here but one I feel I NEED to share. It’s A-level results day today and a hell of a lot of students are apprehensive and worried about not getting the results they need to get into college -me included. A few months ago I evoked Paimon to help me get into a specific college, and after months of worry and a sleepless nights sleep last night, I found out that I DID NOT get the results my college wanted…however. As soon as I woke up the college called me to tell me that despite missing the results, I STILL HAVE a place if I want it. So naturally I said yes. There is literally no reason for them to offer me without the right results, no plausible explanation that I can see.

I owe it all to Paimon, hand down the most efficient spirit I’ve worked with!

41 Likes

[quote=“Azael, post:1, topic:8294”]Hi everyone

Just a quick update here but one I feel I NEED to share. It’s A-level results day today and a hell of a lot of students are apprehensive and worried about not getting the results they need to get into college -me included. A few months ago I evoked Paimon to help me get into a specific college, and after months of worry and a sleepless nights sleep last night, I found out that I DID NOT get the results my college wanted…however. As soon as I woke up the college called me to tell me that despite missing the results, I STILL HAVE a place if I want it. So naturally I said yes. There is literally no reason for them to offer me without the right results, no plausible explanation that I can see.

I owe it all to Paimon, hand down the most efficient spirit I’ve worked with![/quote]

Paimon is definitely one of the greatest.

13 Likes

Awesome post!’

Hail King Paimon!

10 Likes

Indeed. Congrats… and don’t fucking blow it. Study your ass off my friend.

Hail King Paimon!

14 Likes

How did you summon him ?

3 Likes

Congratulations, mate! Hail King Paimon!

5 Likes

Is he hard to summon for a novis

3 Likes

No he’s not. Do show him a lot of respect though. From what I gather, he likes to keep things formal. Then again, these spirits are different with each person.

6 Likes

He really is the greatest king. I’m really happy not only when I work with him, but also even when we talk. King Paimon is the best.

6 Likes

Hey man I’ve to thank you so much for posting this, I nearly gave up on applying for college this year till I saw your post and it worked!!! I was offered a placing in my dream college despite falling short( almost impossible to get in for my case). I can’t thank belial and king paimon enough for this miracle and I’ve to thank you for posting this

11 Likes