Pagan goddess trying to contact me

Never heard of them. Could you tell me more about them?

I’m consolidating notes on my experience, so, a book in the next year. In the meantime, check my posts here and my profile. You can read through some of those subjects. It’s extensive, but you would develop the effective questions for the best answers.

From what you’re saying, I wouldnt be surprised if you werent “tricked” at all and you managed to just piss off a being you should have known better than to fuck with. There are many different groups of entities and your blanket statement comes off as some personal qualm as opposed to being steeped in knowledge and/or wisdom.

2 Likes

Sorry but our experiences, outlook as well as many other aspects don’t jive. I am advancing very well on the path I am on. One that is not for everyone, a personal one.

So I think I will pass, thank you. I do sincerely hope the wounds you have heal.

3 Likes

To bring this back on topic. To OP @Mar, I do hope you keep us updated on the outcome. Also best of luck to you.

3 Likes

Thanks, me and my friend/teacher was doing a lot of research about her lately. When I will know enough about her I will make a decision what’s the best.

1 Like

Maybe you should ask her to give you more signs that associate with them? Like certain symbols for example their favourite offering, what are their weapon/powers? She could be Kali? Persephone? Nephthys? You don’t really need sigil or Enn for certain goddess because pagan deities don’t tend to have one but now in modern cases they like to make one up. You could try using hymn or chant in the goddesses name by searching online.

2 Likes

Yes I can, but for now I’m doing a lot of research about her I want to be sure it will not bring any harm to my practise, I might invoke her in the future it seems like she’s giving signs to me even threw others, happened to one practisioner I know and I worked a lot with, just appeared in his dream with my shadow said him her name and scared the fuck out of him. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Research is always good to do. I am also glad to hear you have someone to help you along.

That’s wonderful, I can’t wait to read what you experience and find. :grin:

1 Like

Yes research is good, my teacher thinks the goddess is cool but he can’t tell me much about her. He wants me to do more chakra work so I could have better scences, I only feel energies around me but he let’s me do invocation if I want to go and try working with her.

1 Like

I might do the invocation tonight I hope everything will go as planned.

1 Like

I just finished invocation, I wouldn’t say it was bad but I couldn’t hear her properly, but I felt her really good and the energies are still around me.
Everything went almost as I planned

1. Relaxing my mind
  2. Forming elemtal circle
  3. Invocation
  4. Goddess stuff
  5. Ending and closing invocation
    When she arrived I could tell she was around me, her energies have been much stronger than spirits I felt before. I had weird feelings in my ears too, and I could feel her presence all around me at some points she was trying to tell me something, but we didn’t manage to get me into tgs state so I was literally deaf she seemed very cooperative also, she tried to help me have been concentrating a lot of energy in various spots. I might do another invocation for her next day, I leted her be around me or leave if she wants I hope there will not be weird things at night, tho it’s like 3.23 am at me right now lol.
1 Like

I can’t say how, I don’t agree with everything u say, but I kinda started coming to a similar conclusion…at least about things masquarading as divine, infernal, as gods, deities…There is a trickster element to the work in general…and I grow even more suspect when ppl throw themselves, and immerse themselves into what i call deity rabbitholes…i suspect the tricksters being a collab with people creating egregores or fueling them for gain.

Why would they give a wink to even say hi to humankind? I get ur skepticism, doubt

I DONT know if its the case with the user who was contacted. I have had a similar experience, in which it was more than contact by a female with snake like energy, seemed as large as a 5 story buiding compared to myself, and I only later channeled the name, seen it nowhere, and it was a very very pleasant event leading to a major life change for the better…These things are hit or miss or a gamble…Had I closed to her, I may have never acquired the boon that i did…However, the outcome could have been worse and resulted in my early termination…

2 Likes

Hmm

@anon48079295 what do you think should I make a new thread about me trying to work with her? Seems like some people wants to see what’s happening…

1 Like

I think a journal would be a nice idea

1 Like

Okay I will make one when I will have fair amount of information and resources

1 Like

A journal is a great idea. I referenced all the dreams and upgs I’d recorded up to the ‘event’ I went through. They were instrumental in revealing how ‘under the influence’ I was.

I already have a journal, but I’m talking about public open journal, should I do that? Some people looks interested what I will find in this work.

Lots of folks do that. Just good sense. It’s to not open yourself to titillation or attacks by less than savory, or just plain jealous or immature individuals.