Pagan goddess trying to contact me

Yes there is one trying to get in contact with me. A death goddess there is no working with her on record, she has no sigil no Enn only her name. What should I do? I don’t know much I feel like I should just skip things what I don’t fully understand untill I know what is was :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well, what was the name? It may be an alternative name of a Goddess that someone here may recognize.

2 Likes

Agree, share the name if you can. You don’t need an enn or a sigil to work with a death goddess, since she’s trying to contact you that means that
A) you can contact her back, probably easier than others.
B) there’s probably a good reason why she chose you

Of course you can always skip, but it’s not fun that way 💁

2 Likes

Given she’s a Goddess she wouldn’t have an enn and depending sigils are fairly new so people would usually have to make their own of the deity and request said deity to charge it. But without a name no one can really help much.

2 Likes

Traditionally, gods and goddesses are invoked through prayer, so if you know her name, write a personal invocation to Her.

However, I am confused as to the point of this post. If the goddess is already seeking contact, then reaching out to Her should be easy.

Is it that she is making contact but you don’t want to work with Her? Is that what you’re asking for advice on?

4 Likes

I’ll give a guess. Morrigan.

2 Likes

I’ll give a guess. Ausrine.

1 Like

She’s been a common inquiry

4 Likes

Her name is Veliona, Veliuona.The thing is that im unsure should I I’m quete a newbie here, only manifested bigger energies with other paticians help.

1 Like

Veliona, Veliuona.

1 Like

Veliona, Veliuona should be the name.

Kinda, I’m unsure about her there is nothing written about her and I dont like taking risks…
So I’m asking should I or should I not invoke her…

1 Like

https://occult-world.com/veliona/

the slavic goddess, nice lol.

2 Likes

Yup :smile:

2 Likes

Also when I say Where’s almost nothing about her I mean I don’t know people who worked with her nothing. Like some people worked with Demons and stuff and you can find and read about what are you planning to invoke but right now, nothing.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed there’s no much of a worship base, even with pagans. :thinking:

1 Like

Indeed

Tell it to fuck off. It’s a trap

Leave it alone. There are no gods or goddesses. They are liars. You may not understand, but you are capable of killing it. If it offers ‘wisdom’, it speaks lies. If it wants ‘sex’, it is dangerous beyond measure. Take that name, write it on a paper plate, grab a weapon and slaughter with hatred. It won’t come back.

1 Like

Lmao what? what hurt you?

10 Likes