Pagan goddess trying to contact me

Thanks, friend. Is there a Deity you already trust? If so, have them verify who you’re in contact with.

If not, well, it gets a little complicated, as trust has to be built.

1 Like

That’s what I like the most. Oh the things you can discover when no one else bothered…! :black_heart:

1 Like

No I don’t have one at the moment, I’m new to these things not even a year I’m in Occult.

1 Like

This is how you deal with negative entities. I emerged from a trap that was set for me lifetimes ago. They can do a lot of damage before you even have a clue as to what is going on.

1 Like

Not all entities are negative. As what’s negative to you can be positive to another. Your experiences while valid. I don’t think you should be going around telling people their contacts are traps because you fell into one. Especially without knowledge of the entity or person’s experience.

6 Likes

I agree with you on this one. It was rather presumptuous and rather rude in my opinion.

(I repeat, in my opinion)

4 Likes

True. Exactly. In regards to your avatar, is that a relation to Meandash or Elen of the Hosts/Ways?

1 Like

It’s not no

1 Like

Good. Quite a story regarding those things. Putting all my notes in order to write about it.

I found the Goetics to be very supportive. ‘dieties’…no. Help with living arrangements, jobs, musical and writing inspiration, the Goetics.
Negative impacts on my life that I could not see through their ‘glamours’ , the ‘gods’. Thus, my attitude towards them.

1 Like

I don’t believe the goetia are Gods, but rather just a group of various races of demons. Gods are Gods, Demons are Demons, so on and so forth. However, I don’t want to derail this thread from its original purpose that’s a discussion for another place.

5 Likes

May sound rude, but I would advise caution. I almost lost the entirety of my being.

1 Like

What I ment by rude. It was rude to automatically assume.

4 Likes

I think I will skip this time untill I have some friendships withDemons I can trust, so I could just at least validate things with their help. About the goddess if she will try contacting me a lot I will give it a try with stronger protections just in case, who knows maybe she just wants me to work with my ancestors. She’s kinda from my region… :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Seems a bit preachy there. You seem to have a specific cosmology that isn’t the OPs cosmology. If you have genuine UPG that the OP is being contacted by a trickster, can you elaborate on why you think that for this specific case?

If not, preaching is against the rules on BALG, and you’ve said this before… you could put this view in your profile or something but Its not super relevant here.

3 Likes

I think It’s good practice to double check that you’re not dealing with a trickster. There’s nothing wrong with being cautious.
I’m not getting that vibe, but it’s up to you to do with this as you will.

I don’t see an issue with at first just having a conversation.

I think it would be hard to make an informed descion about a new aquaintance if you don’t talk to them.

In my case, I’m not up for working with Hekate right now. I talk to her all the time. As a goddess she doesn’t need to be evoked and it’s easier for her to stop by sny time. Working with a being and just talking are separate things, I feel.

2 Likes

Who are they exactly?

2 Likes

You would be corect on that is where I started, but my views and methodologies have evolved over time. So I wouldn’t say I am that now, nor do I consider myself LHP. That is besides the point though.

1 Like

If you’re comfortable with your own divinity, you can compel. Not the nicest of things to do and not something I would do from the start, but it does have it’s uses. While you may think about compelling a Deity to appear (since she seems to be coming to you already), I wouldn’t compel answers or conversations. If you compel to ensure that the “proper” Deity comes, that’s once thing. I wouldn’t use it to strengthen a relationship, by any means.

You could also banish an area with the caveat that only She can remain.

1 Like

Trying to advise caution. Perhaps it comes off as preachy, but I sure would not want to see someone enter into what I did. Goetic intervention saved my being, otherwise there would be something else inside my vessel.
My UPG is this: All ‘divinity’ is false, predatory, and emanates from the Dark Feminine. They are all tricksters, trying to pull off an ‘in-house’ harvest. They get feeding rights to your being when you contact them. They will dogpile you. It’s similar to where the Matrix meets Starship Troopers for anyone who needs a rough media reference. You can also reference what Whitley Streiber wrote of in Communion, but he was unable to properly describe what he saw. I can. Dolores Cannon also spoke of these beings in The Custodians and Keepers of the Garden.

Ntheh, ‘Two Things’, the ‘Mystery’, the ‘Path’, the ‘Process’.