Pacts with Qliphotic Gods and Goddesses

is it possible to form a pact or relationship with the Qliphotic gods and Godesses. such as Samael and Lillith. and if it is possible what type of power what i be recieving from them

The usual advice, which I agree with, it that:
a) you don’t need a pact to get results,
b) form a relationship and get to know them a bit first
c) ASK THEM if they will accept a pact with you and what it will be about

A pact is two way and I’ve had my time wasted even when I thought a pact was wanted.

As for what they do, this is part of talking to them first and agreeing the terms of the pact before you go there. Ask them what they expect of you and what they’ll do. Sometimes its much more than what the published offices are at you find everywhere online.

Do you immersion training and fin out everything you can about the entity to help get to know them. They will see you and appreciate the personal effort, and will lead you to the right sources for things they want you to know: at that point it’s likely a pact will be accepted.

For example, my agreement with Samael is that I learn everything about parasites and getting rid of them.

ok. thanks do you anything about vampire magic

Yes, I eat self styled “vampires” for breakfast if they’re silly enough to attack me, or I might not notice and ignore them. Their knowledge is poor and limited, misunderstanding most of how energy working actually works, so they’re not a patch on the most basic of energy workers. :smiley:

My advice is unless you actually have an energy system that can’t process qi from better sources (and that is what a real vampire is), humans are a horrible source of energy, most being dirty and imbalanced, and it’s only sensible to use qi cultivation techniques from yoga and qigong that can pull much greater amounts of clean, healing energy from the sun, cosmos and other cosmic sources.

If you want to do energy working, do real energy working. Really understand the whole thing not just the edgelordy bits taken out of all practical and historical context.

2 Likes

Doing explorations in the qlipphoth Worlds you might come across very powerful beings who are very hungry so they will try everything to get unexpirienced practitioners into pacts. Best would be to dwelve in every qlipphoth and discover their secrets and powers

2 Likes