Pacts in dreams

I had a dream of myself making a pact with a demon. I can’t remember what the terms were about. Does that count as a real pact? I mean I was unconscious.

Thanks

No, it does not.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up!:slightly_smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

I should add that it might be an invitation to a pact, though.

If the name of the demon has been in your mind lately, and found expression in your dreams, it could mean the spirit wants to work with you.

2 Likes

Ime, it depends on the dream. If it’s one of those lucid or very very vivid dreams, where your conscious in involved, these can be real… but you should follow up with a conscious ritual to read, understand and solidify it in the physical as well as the subtle realms, or make sure there’s no lingering patterns you don’t want.

I’ve had a pact made in dream, but it wasn’t with a discarnate, it was with another mage. I worked for weeks to get the wording out on paper, which took several sessions. Then I tore it up (in the astral as well) and burnt the bits because I’m not a fan of making strong links with humans.

It might have been the precognition of another pact I did later, in which case I wasn’t successful in either reading it correctly or dissolving it. That thought’s only just occurred to me so I’ll have to meditate on it. :thinking:

1 Like

Yo i had the same thing happen to me ! It was Amy , though. Said it would be a 20 year pact . I was like wtf? Lol

1 Like

I can’t remember what demon was it or what the pact was about tough, I vaguely remember that I heard baphomets voice

1 Like