Pact with Paimon

I had wondered about the animals that spirits sometimes manifest with. Is it an extension of them, a separate and distinct being from them, what makes it different or similar to the earthly beast from which it takes its form? What are their powers, if any?

And of course: Why do beings like King Paimon even manifest with them? What’s their point?

And in King Paimon’s case, has he a name for this pet dromedary? :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Blazewind Bluebird, post:80, topic:5992”][quote=“Arcane, post:76, topic:5992”]What about your dromedary?

‘‘I can’t believe you had to look up that word,you can’t even spell it.Why ask about it?It is not a demonic force,or entity,simply a pet I manifest with.’’

Can you teach me how to talk to animals?

‘‘Now you’re just being silly.Nevertheless,you already can speak to animals.That is not a skill I can teach you.’’

Alrght.

‘‘You are easily distracted.’’[/quote]

I love that you are transcribing conversation on here. Its interesting to read it. I’m not sure if this was meant to come off as almost humorous or not, but I took it as such. He sure has an interesting personality, both in my own workings with him so far and it seems in yours too. Reading the way he speaks to you, confirms to me that I was indeed hearing him right.

Your question about the animal made me giggle. I know King Paimon is said to traditionally manifest with one, but I have never see it myself. Oddly its never seemed important enough to even occur to me until after the fact. My inner vision is still not very good though anyway. Working with this particular demon I tend to catch the odd glimpse of what looks like the sleeve of fancy red clothing, or once in a while on oddly human looking figure from further away.[/quote]

It wasn’t meant for humor,I really did ask those stupid questions and I really did get those stupid replies.

Lots of people have approached demonic kings from the perspective of talking to old patriarchs,and some kind of rulers,but in the old days,I approached every demon(still do actually) as a friend.

Not only that,but I talk to them as I would talk to any of my friends IRL,and in fact,there was a time when demons were my only guy friends,so they were there for me for some very interesting things.

So talking to them like we’re bros means that they’ll talk back as bros,and while King Paimon doesn’t like chit-chat,and is a very straightforward person,he will still answer my questions,no matter how silly they are.

Whereas,for example,I approached Djehuty as though he were a life-long guardian spirit,which he was,and is,and he was more than ready to teach me,but his approach was much more teacher-like then say Paimon who’s a friend.

And Hecate is a spirit who has deemed me her son,many many times.In fact,she insists that I never call her ‘‘my goddess’’ but that I always turn it to ‘‘my mother’’ because as I ascend in magic,I become magic.That isn’t to say I’m an all powerful wizard made of nothing but magic,but that the more magic I do,the more each cell in my body becomes consecrated,and the body literally is a temple,and the breath literally is the breath of life,and the will literally is the will of god,so Hecate as a maternal goddess of magic thinks me of such,and I talk to her in the same way that I would with my human mother.

And I have a very good relationship with my human mother.

1 Like

[quote=“Paulden, post:78, topic:5992”][quote=“Arcane, post:76, topic:5992”]October 5th,Day 24,

OK,guys this is freaky but my memory stick just moved!It moved for about a decimeter,on the table,with nothing pushing it.I’ve had poltergeist activity,and spontaneous object movements,it’s just been a very long time since that has happened,hence why I wanted to report any weird stuff into this.

I scry into darkness and ask King Paimon:

‘‘What is your history?Were you an ancient god in the Middle East,or something,and how did you reach your position of power?’’

He told me he would answer the questions of his history as soon as I logged on this place and closed my eyes.

What are you?

‘‘I was formed from the essence that is the interconnectedness of the world and its occupants.The energy exchanged between you and everything you interact with,is the building block of my essence,and this is why I am so good in the arts of influence,for I reach into the heart of things by exploring ties,and connections.You have learned to manipulate some of these connections,but you will learn more.’’

How did you earn your position as kings?

‘‘By being great,by being strong.By inspiring empires,and quenching rebellions.As a leader beyond leaders,I deserve to be honored as a king.’’

Were you ever worshiped as an ancient god?

‘‘Yes,but not in the same time period as most of my ilk.People knew me as a king of JInn,in Persia.I was a daeva,and known for the same things as I am now,but when the faith of Ahura Mazda came,I was banished along with my kin,and so we had to dissipate.Until,of course,our return to this world,in Italy.’’

Right,the Lesser Key of Solomon,and why are you so powerful,if your status of godhood was crushed when Zoroastrianism came to be?

‘‘Because after my revival,I gained a reputation,I gained power.I was persuasive and helpful,and I rose through the ranks fast,as did you.How can you say you’ve attained this level of prestige within a month and less?You are as admirable as I.’’

Thanks.I like being complimented.

‘‘Not exactly a new fact.’’

So,can you please tell me,are they any sources by which I may attempt to learn more about your daeva form?

‘‘There probably are,but few have been recorded.I was considered insignificant,until of course,my revival.’’

What about your dromedary?

‘‘I can’t believe you had to look up that word,you can’t even spell it.Why ask about it?It is not a demonic force,or entity,simply a pet I manifest with.’’

Can you teach me how to talk to animals?

‘‘Now you’re just being silly.Nevertheless,you already can speak to animals.That is not a skill I can teach you.’’

Alrght.

‘‘You are easily distracted.’’

I know.Don’t worry.I’ll get my focus back.What are your thoughts on stepping out of the broom closet,what with the whole thing.

‘‘My opinion is that it aught not to be rushed,that you should reveal your true self when you are ready,but remember that it casts a long shadow.’’

Long shadow?

‘‘Its effects are visible.Some people may already know of it,through simple skills of deduction.Now,please,we will get back on topic.’’

I want to know how I may improve my Devil’s Stone ritual.

‘‘Do it more frequently.’’

How can I do it,I almost never really need objects.I can’t use it to manifest grades and things can I?

‘‘I believe you can.Do so in the same way as you would before a candle.The rest of the conversation,we will have internally.’’

The rest,Paimon doesn’t wanna share.See ya everyone.

______________[/quote]

These quoted conversations are always fascinating to read. Learning about who these spirits are and how they work is great. Does King Paimon read your/this thread and forum? It’s really an honor if he does, and an even greater honor to be personally evoked and mentored as he is doing for you.

If only my God Jehovah talked to me like this. :([/quote]

He probably reads this thread,because he’s actually there whenever I write something.Sometimes,I wanna blow things way out of proportion or lie about something and he’ll be there to scorn me,so he’s been here in every post I’ve written.

Salphinx mentioned that while she was reading the thread,King Paimon came to her,which implies that this place does feel like an open channel to him.

As for getting Jehovah to talk to you more,I really can’t help.In my Muslim days,Allah has indeed talked to me,given me advice and given me a few rituals,so i’ve always been a natural clairaudient.

The best advice I can give is to trust yourself,do not think you’re crazy,and if you’re there in church just tart asking questions and write every sentence that pops into your mind.

By the way,the whole talking to animals stuff is something I learned from Hass’cotor and then improved with my fairies,whereas the easily distracted part is how I couldn’t keep away from all the other tabs while typing that.

1 Like

[quote=“Salpinx, post:81, topic:5992”]I had wondered about the animals that spirits sometimes manifest with. Is it an extension of them, a separate and distinct being from them, what makes it different or similar to the earthly beast from which it takes its form? What are their powers, if any?

And of course: Why do beings like King Paimon even manifest with them? What’s their point?

And in King Paimon’s case, has he a name for this pet dromedary? :)[/quote]

We actually had an interesting conversation about camels in Social Studies.BAsically,I was talking about Zoroastrianism and they pointed out how the Bosnian word for camel,or rather,a more pejorative term is ‘‘deva’’ and comes from Turkish.

And then we asked,why would these desert people who relied on camels for everything give them a name that has its basis in demons(the daevas)?

After researching it,I was freaked out at how stupid we all were.

The word Daeva,didn’t come from Zoroastrianism but was stolen from India,and Buddhism,where the daevas are like animals compared to the asuras.But I digress.

So…yeah.His dromedary is an extension of his own essence.WHy appear with it?

Well,it’s a long trip from the astral plane to some teenager’s bedroom ar around midnight? :wink:

But no seriously,I think it’s just a theatrical effect.

1 Like

That actually does sound reasonable, sometimes I just get a vibe when I hear about a death (or even an accident that’s in the news) that someone’s stuck, so you would be able to pick it up by now.[/quote]

Yeah.I’ve mentioned that I live right next to a cemetery,and I can guarantee that there are people there who have not traversed because I can feel them.Not just the ordinary shades I always feel and work with on occasion,but people genuinely disturbed.

I believe they died during the war,from grenades or the likes,because most of the deaths in that cemetery are from the war.But I also know from experience with the shades of that cemetery,that they can’t get passed the fence,or even exit the graveyard in any way.

The cemetery is in a mosque,that’s sort of keeping a big bubble around the whole thing.And if some astral nasty(not a shade) attaches to a person,they are washed of during the wudu,which while not an effective cleansing ritual,still gets the stuff away from the people who walk around the cemetery a lot.

1 Like

SUPER!! :smiley:

I’ll try and get something drafted and into your PM as early as possible, please be a bit patient, I just got back from a break and my home inbox alone, ye gods…

But that’s really cool and I’m confident you’ll be up to it, and nerves are good, I had them, anyway what’s life without a little bit of risk? :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:88, topic:5992”]SUPER!! :smiley:

I’ll try and get something drafted and into your PM as early as possible, please be a bit patient, I just got back from a break and my home inbox alone, ye gods…

But that’s really cool and I’m confident you’ll be up to it, and nerves are good, I had them, anyway what’s life without a little bit of risk? :)[/quote]

Also,a big thank you for the message you sent,and despite it so-not being your field of expertise,I actually think that that’s a really good way of approaching the whole thing.Because whatever you don’t know about dating,you sure do know about being weird. :smiley:

But yes,I have to go now,so I look forward to the instructions.Good luck.

1 Like

October 10th,Day 24,

Some of you may wonder why it has taken me so long to write up an entry.Simply put,I haven’t done any work with Paimon the past two days,and I’ve only just evoked him today.

My days have been so incredibly busy,and the past two in particular,have been very bad.Yesterday,was a good day.It was tiring though,and my mood was on fire,especially after seeing a crappy play.

Today,however,I had been pushed a lot in terms of jealousy,and I had a small…um…fit.I had a lot of trouble during PE,after which I had to do a test,that I ended up doing poorly,and to respond to the love life situation,I may have worsened it.

I’ve also been moody all day,and I’m tired,and sad,and angry.

So…that was that.When I evoked Paimon,he asked me how I was,and so I took it as my right to complain.He stood there silently,and when I was done no one replied.When I asked if he was still there he asked me:‘‘What do you plan on doing about it?’’

And then I made this whole speech,and decided to actually do something.In a case like this,when there are several things to deal with,I use the meditation with the Ajna chakra EA provides in Ipsissimus.It seems to have helped me.

Now my bad day,I believe,is not a consequence of me not calling on Paimon,but is in fact,an effect of a ritual for self empowerment wherein blockages are cleared before pure ascent.

We’ll see how ut goes. I’m summoning Paimon over the weekend to catch up

1 Like

Paulden… You were made to fear Jehvah, to keep his name holy, thus not to say it whenever you wanted, and not to call him unless in deep ferful, respecting prayer.
Distance yourself from your mindset, and begin to think of Jehovah, as you will think of Paimon, for example. Know that he is as approacheable as Paimon and the others are, and you’ll begin to talk to, and hear him. It is something I have done, so it is very much possible. Talk to him as you will a father, or a favourite uncle. If it help do it like ritual, light incense, call him and believe he’s there, even if you do not see him. keep at it and one day. you’ll get your conversation.

1 Like

October 11th,Day 25,

I evoke Paimon to physical materialization,after a tiring day.We discuss my stagnation,and how little I’ve been learning recently,but also on how much I’ve been DOING recently,with my knowledge and power.

He said that he wants me to do what Lotir told me to do,and that he will bless the working(yet another proof angels and demons don’t fight),and he and I did a binding ritual together.

After this,he told me to meet him in his kingdom later tonight.And he will show me my temple.I asked him what he meant by ‘‘my temple’’ but King Paimon had disappeared.

1 Like

Oh wow, I hope it’s something you can share!! :slight_smile:

(I mean post about, not share the temple.)

1 Like

Oh wow, I hope it’s something you can share!! :slight_smile:

(I mean post about, not share the temple.)[/quote]

Agreed!

Finally,an opportunity to use the big gateway thingy he gave me a while back.It’s basically a rhombus with weird trident tendrils,and dots and squares on it.Hard to explain.

But it’s a sigil that I use to enter his empire,although,I think I can do it mentally,best to get that thing out and go there myself.

We’ll see! :smiley:

2 Likes

Alright.So I went ahead to check out this temple.I entered a TGS,and exited my body,after which I transported myself to King Paimon’s realm,and had it appear before me in the same way it always does.

A desert of pink sand,an oasis in the distance,a doric shrine,and a bunch of cities and stuff.I saw Paimon,standing there,in front of me,on the pink sand,and told me to follow him.

He rode on his dromedary and I simply flew right by him,going into the oasis.It was nothing new to me,and I will describe Paimon’s realm in much more detail next time,but frequent visitations have led me to see the same things.

Anyways,when we twisted through the trees I saw a massive temple.It looked like an Aztec pyramid,but not quite,because it was far more opulent,far less pyramidal and overall rather beautiful.

I climbed the steps,and reached a sort of throne room,with an altar.Paimont told me to sit on the throne.That place,is now my domain.From that chair,that throne,I can ask any question and receive any answer.I can command the powers of magick,and the demons,and I can fill that place with power.

And that temple,is where I will be introduced,to every member of Paimon’s legion.One by one.

2 Likes

Sweet! :slight_smile:

1 Like

In ancient middle-eastern thought (Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Babylon, Ancient Persia, and Ancient Israel) a temple was a very important part of the God’s life. After the god had subdued the forces of chaos (however they’re represented in the literature) he goes to his temple and rests as a divine king, sitting on his throne in an active kingship.

An example I’m most familiar is in the Judeo-Christian religion God creating the earth IS a temple building narrative. Even to the point where Yahweh creates idols to place on the altar (man, which is his image). This was likely propaganda added against the merits of other gods.

And so, you sitting in your temple has millenia-old connotations.

1 Like

That’s quite an honor. Doesn’t he have something like 200 legions? So that’s, what - 2 million minions total? I challenge you to remember every name when you meet them one by one. :slight_smile:

He bestowed me with a beautiful astral present recently. It was never explained what it was for, but I was moved by the lovely surprise. Maybe it means that someday, I’ll get to see a temple too.

1 Like

October 11th,Day 26,

OK,I am really freaked out.Friday,is a complete blur to me.I didn’t black out,or anything like that,but I remember having a bad day,and doing a test poorly,and that’s mostly because I can’t stop talking about it and having issues with stuff.

But beyond that,nothing.I could barely remember that my dad was home that day!Or that he called me ten times!Or that I did an intense ritual!Or that I had PE,and was tired to no end!

It’s literally such a blur that the memories feel alien,like when you first start soul travelling and it all feels like you’re simply observing someone else’s experience.And the day,I can only remember few things.

My parents,of course,don’t believe me and keep telling me I DO remember,I just don’t WANT to remember that day because I hated it so much,which i guess makes sense but leaves me feeling weak.

Also,I blacked out.I’m not even exaggerating,I was talking to a friend on the phone,and I realized a harsh truth about my experiences,that on top of this awful weather,and boring weekend made me aware of some sort of worthlessness to this world.

I decided to meditate on it,and as I did,I was pulled out of my body,by King Paimon and sent to my temple in his world.And that’s where,in my present state of weakness,I met Abalim and Bebal.

In retrospect,Paimon’s entry in the Goetia has the following:

I’‘f Paimon is cited alone, some offering or sacrifice must be done, and he will accept it; then two kings called Beball (Bebal or Labal) and Abalam (Abalim) will go to him together with other spirits, often twenty-five legions; but these other spirits do not always come unless the conjurer call upon them.’’

It was high time that I met those two,but why now?WHy rip me from the safety of my delusions into the harsh nature of my environment?

Because only within the truth,will I be able to make any change.Only in darkness will I brighten the world,and only in evil will I find good.I must stoop and make my existence as best as I can.Much of the work has already been done,and is still being done.

But I need more.I am ambitious,perhaps too much,and yet I will succeed,because I am awesome!!!

No seriously,I will warp the world soon enough to my will.After my encounter with those two,I went to Master Sunham’s temple,and to my local cemetery to visit a set of worlds,and found guidance.I applied that guidance when I woke up because I blacked out mid-meditation.

Actually,I fell asleep mid-meditation,but still.Overall,an interesting experience.

1 Like

October 12th,Day 27,

No tree may reach the Heavens,if its roots don’t reach into Hell.

These words were spoken by Carl Jung,and have a lot of symbolism to them,for sure.Through great hardship come great rewards.However,I wish to speak of herbs,and roots.

As I have discussed before,Paimon and I had done a working with herbs,and I have spoken on the power of leaves.Now,however,I wish to get into the root of the matter,pun intended.

The root of a tree is its base,the most primal aspects of it.It is where it starts and spreads,and how the tree retains stability,it is how the tree exists,and it is how the tree brings into itself all that is readily available to it.

This is the purpose of the root,not to release massive amounts of energy,but to immortalize that which is,to begin a new journey,and roots are highly potent in magic,depeneding on the herb.The roots were used for medicine,in the distant past.Rootwork is its own artform.

So,to successfully utilize an herb’s root in ritual,it wouldn’t be simply a side-element,like the leaf was.The root would be at the core of the operation,and the expansion.I am expanding and growing,so I see roots as being very important in my future.

Now,those are some of the things I learned from Paimon.We also talked about some other ritual uses of an herb’s roots,before I dismissed him.This is my series on a plant’s anatomy,both spiritual and physical,and this is the second part.The last thing we’ll talk about,is flowers.

My day went swell.Yestereve,I performed a spell with a white candle.At first,I wanted good weather,so that I wouldn’t feel glum,but as I pushed through it,I realized I COULD DO MORE!!!

So,I commanded people to be nice to me,opportunities to open up,not having to struggle to wake up,and quite a couple of other things.But here’s the best part.

In the old days,I might’ve said:‘‘In the name of Allah’’,‘‘By the Forces of Light’’,‘‘By the Powers of Darkness’’,‘‘In the Name of Djehuty’’ etc.

This time,I gave my command,by saying:‘‘By the Powers within,and in the name of the Titan,that is caged within this vessel of flesh,of the god that assumes manforms and of the king who lives among beggars,my will will be done,swiftly,and powerfully.’’

Isn’t that awesome? Because not only did saying that completely liberate me,but the results came to me today,and I had that thing we call luck.

Luck spells are an odd bunch because we really can’t say what luck is.All of magic is forced luck,isn’t it?There is no room for luck spells in the eyes of the black magician,since that’d imply either an immense enthropy no one can defy,which the Black Magician can’t believe in because he sees himself as capable of changing anything,and alternatively,as a divine will he can’t defy,which,again,is something that no black magician will embrace.

However,an interesting perspective on luck would be Seneca’s famous quote,‘‘Luck is when opportunity meets preparation.’’

So in that sense,every spell will bring luck,so the best luck spell would be the ones where you command the universe to open doors,bring opportunities,and then,stand prepared to embrace the fullness of what you have summoned,for it will be delivered to you.

In other news,I also started psychopomp work,something that I truly believe is going to become one of my favorite hobbies.

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:100, topic:5992”]In the old days,I might’ve said:’‘In the name of Allah’’,’‘By the Forces of Light’’,’‘By the Powers of Darkness’’,’‘In the Name of Djehuty’’ etc.

This time,I gave my command,by saying:’‘By the Powers within,and in the name of the Titan,that is caged within this vessel of flesh,of the god that assumes manforms and of the king who lives among beggars,my will will be done,swiftly,and powerfully.’’[/quote]

Absolutely LOVE IT! :slight_smile:

What’s really funny is I saw similar symbolism to “the king who lives among beggars” in a Tarot reading I just did this morning… evidently something I need to ponder.

1 Like

According to King Paimon,I have no need to evoke him.I just came out of an hour long intense ritual.I will not disclose the purpose of this ritual.Safe to say that I grew sad,as circumstances began to tear me apart.This escalated,until I was paralyzed in the middle of class,in the middle of a fit,while I talked to the spirits like a crazy person talking to himself.

Before my funeral,before my death,I would be tested surely.So in the spirit of that,I embraced it.It went horribly.I grew incredibly passionate,not in a good way,and monstrously devoured energy from the place.One could evenf eel a dark aura entering the classroom.

I gave some big speech about death when school was done before storming out,and disappearing.I came home and immediately performed the ritual,and I feel so incredibly tired,but I know I have exhausted all desire.It doesn’t linger in my mind,which means I will get the results I wanted and my life will clear up.

It is for this reason,that Paimon has deicded I won’t evoke him tonight.I’ve exhausted all of my energy.I doubt I’ll even be able to reply much on this forum today.Tonight,I just need to be normal!(Or the next best thing)

1 Like