Pact with Lucifer

So I decided to make a pact with Lucifer by means of pendulum divination. When I made the pact I asked him if he would accept my soul for my wishes. The pendulum swung in a yes movement and so I signed the pact in blood. After doing so I started talking with animals so part of the pact came true but I now find it hard to talk to animals again so I don’t know if my pact was accepted or not but the point of this post is. Should I dissolve the pact since I’m dissatisfied and make a new one? Or do you guys think that my pact was accepted my Lucifer?

I did ask him for wealth but forgot to write the word immidiately so it could take years before I get rich that’s why I ask if I should destroy the current pact and make a new one? Has anyone made a pact here know what to do?

2 Likes

Just to let everyone know, he’s a troll. It’d be best for you to ignore him

1 Like

Why would you give your soul? shit Blood Semen. Your soul? Euoi I dont know why you seem to get under peoples skin. I’ve grown to love you. For real I admire your balls. If your woman I’m sorry. In my book you Rock

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:3605”]Just to let everyone know, he’s a troll. It’d be best for you to ignore him[/quote] Oh cool you also post here Eoui? Cool but yah I figured you’d be the second person to ask since you work close with Satan unless he instructed you to not help me than I understand but you don’t have to start a campaign to not let others talk to me. I really want to know what to do.

I’m stuck between waiting for results, wondering whether my pact is legit or making a new one.

Can anyone that has made pacts before answer me?

Yea…you can’t break a blood pact.

You’re in.

Enjoy the ride.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:5, topic:3605”]Yea…you can’t break a blood pact.

You’re in.

Enjoy the ride.[/quote] Nice. I thought so but dam. I wish I would have written out the word immidiately so I’d be rich sooner :frowning: Oh well, I’ll just have to trust or rely on my patron demon to come through faster. Anyways thanks Gnosis. I don’t see why someone couldn’t tell me the truth earlier. Thanks Gnosis, you made my day.

[quote=“Leviathan, post:6, topic:3605”][quote=“Gnosis, post:5, topic:3605”]Yea…you can’t break a blood pact.

You’re in.

Enjoy the ride.[/quote] Nice. I thought so but dam. I wish I would have written out the word immidiately so I’d be rich sooner :frowning: Oh well, I’ll just have to trust or rely on my patron demon to come through faster. Anyways thanks Gnosis. I don’t see why someone couldn’t tell me the truth earlier. Thanks Gnosis, you made my day.[/quote]

I mean you could try banishing him and all that shit…E.A. said he did it I think, but I don’t think he did a blood pact on that one, just an offering.

Anyway, I did one…I thought it would be short lived…it wasn’t.

But…the longer it goes on, the better the tie, and the stronger you will become.

:wink:

So…enjoy the ride.

The same Leviathan that posts on WF? Right.

Okay in that case may I just point you, Leviathan, to the rules for this forum right away, so we can avoid any mishaps: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/official-announcements/balg-rules/

The same Leviathan that posts on WF? Right.

Okay in that case may I just point you, Leviathan, to the rules for this forum right away, so we can avoid any mishaps: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/official-announcements/balg-rules/[/quote]
Why do you ask that? And yes I read your rules but do you have anything to contribute to my thread?

Just trying to help you stay out of trouble - you didn’t, for example, introduce yourself yet, which is in that list. :slight_smile:

Good luck with your pact.

Seems like he won’t last long here, having just reread the rules.

Well, let’s get back on topic anyway - Leviathan, do you have much experience using a pendulum?

I’ve been using one for over eight years, and I wouldn’t put my soul on the line over it even now, so I wonder what led you to this choice?

The background information will help you untangle whether whatever you made a pact with WAS even Lucifer, and how you can proceed from there.

2 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:12, topic:3605”]Well, let’s get back on topic anyway - Leviathan, do you have much experience using a pendulum?

I’ve been using one for over eight years, and I wouldn’t put my soul on the line over it even now, so I wonder what led you to this choice?

The background information will help you untangle whether whatever you made a pact with WAS even Lucifer, and how you can proceed from there.[/quote] Well I have 10 months in the occult yah I know that’s not enough but I read the book “Pact with the devil” by Christopher Hyatt. I used the methods that were described in that book. Anyways Gnosis thinks to believe that I’m in the Satanic Kingdom. I’m just waiting for results to be honest.

[quote=“Leviathan, post:13, topic:3605”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:12, topic:3605”]Well, let’s get back on topic anyway - Leviathan, do you have much experience using a pendulum?

The background information will help you untangle whether whatever you made a pact with WAS even Lucifer, and how you can proceed from there.[/quote] Well I have 10 months in the occult yah I know that’s not enough but I read the book “Pact with the devil” by Christopher Hyatt. I used the methods that were described in that book. Anyways Gnosis thinks to believe that I’m in the Satanic Kingdom. I’m just waiting for results to be honest.[/quote]my friend you have got yourself to something you will find it difficult to come out from it,at first i thought no spirit can have you soul but they can do and you can get youself out from it,it won’t be easy.just yesterday i read something about (draconian path)and this thing is full of shit once you get your ass into it you never escape.in dragon path you don’t need to be a master magician to be in, even their invocation for lucifer,lillith,balial,hecate ect is enough to open your astral senses within a month but i will never advise you to follow a path which with so many blood sacrifice. If you want to cancel this pact first evoke anchangel michael ask him to assist in canceling a pact with a demon there is nothing to afraid of you made the pact follow the same procedure and cancel it but be sincere to youself.if the chritian view of hell or sin is true then i don’t think this spirits have nothing to do with our soul because your soul is you and you are your soul.if you really want to cancel this pact then do so any thing that have be made by human can be undo.have faith and cancel the pact i don’t know why should sign a pact with you blood Ea method of making pact is sufficient to make everything work also there are many spirits who are willing to help you become who you want to become just not the way you think.

[quote=“sepaso, post:14, topic:3605”][quote=“Leviathan, post:13, topic:3605”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:12, topic:3605”]Well, let’s get back on topic anyway - Leviathan, do you have much experience using a pendulum?

The background information will help you untangle whether whatever you made a pact with WAS even Lucifer, and how you can proceed from there.[/quote] Well I have 10 months in the occult yah I know that’s not enough but I read the book “Pact with the devil” by Christopher Hyatt. I used the methods that were described in that book. Anyways Gnosis thinks to believe that I’m in the Satanic Kingdom. I’m just waiting for results to be honest.[/quote]my friend you have got yourself into something you will find it difficult to come out from it,at first i thought no spirit can have you soul but they can do and you can get youself out from it,it won’t be easy.just yesterday i read something about (draconian path)and this thing is full of shit once you get your ass into it you never escape.in dragon path you don’t need to be a master magician to be in, even their invocation for lucifer,lillith,balial,hecate ect is enough to open your astral senses within a month but i will never advise you to follow a path which with so many blood sacrifice. If you want to cancel this pact first evoke anchangel michael ask him to assist in canceling a pact with a demon there is nothing to afraid of you made the pact follow the same procedure and cancel it but be sincere to youself.if the chritian view of hell or sin is true then i don’t think this spirits have nothing to do with our soul because your soul is you and you are your soul.if you really want to cancel this pact then do so any thing that have be made by human can be undo.have faith and cancel the pact i don’t know why should sign a pact with you blood Ea method of making pact is sufficient to make everything work also there are many spirits who are willing to help you become who you want to become just not the way you think.[/quote]also before you cancel your pact use this from (Puzuzu spellsandmagic).Invocation to Archangel Michael for protection.i am God and by my own God power,i invoke the Great prince of light,beloved Archangel Michael i invoke your full power here and now.i ask that you bestown your protective energies upon me now.keep me under your wings and surrounded with your blue energy rays.protect me from all energies that are not of light.help me to control my own thought proccess and transmute the negative forms that i have created into light.i ask you to keep me on the path of light and never let me stray into the darkness.i love you Archangel Michael and i thank you for you being my protector.i declare this now manifest in my life,so be it.in high magic protection from Michael the great prince is the highst there no protection which is higher then that of Michael be sincere to yourself pray three times a day every day and be sincere recite with love,passion,soul,mind let it penetrate your entire being and know that,that pact can be undo.memorice and recite not from paper.be sincere!

Just trying to help you stay out of trouble - you didn’t, for example, introduce yourself yet, which is in that list. :slight_smile:

Good luck with your pact.[/quote]

That’s right, Lady Eva. Leviathan, first let us know who you are. If you did read the rules, then you know that you are expected to introduce yourself.

Sepaso, the same goes for you too!

Why do people post the most ridiculous things? You CANNOT ever “sell” your soul. It is impossible. To the OP, you really need to get the Christian propaganda out of your head. No entity, Lucifer included, needs your soul. That is Church dogma meant to prevent people from exercising their own power.

1 Like

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:18, topic:3605”]Why do people post the most ridiculous things? You CANNOT ever “sell” your soul. It is impossible. To the OP, you really need to get the Christian propaganda out of your head. No entity, Lucifer included, needs your soul. That is Church dogma meant to prevent people from exercising their own power.[/quote] Well then why did the pendulum swing hard when I offered my soul while other questions weren’t answered that hard.

Also what you suggest I offer him in return for multiple millions? Also why does the voodoo system allow to sell other people’s soul if they don’t accept souls? Are you saying that is doing magick wrong? I ask because I don’t know.

Saint Michael is the shit. Doesn’t Ea say a lot that you never need to offer your soul. But let’s say that you made a pact a contract. I thought when u make pact it’s for ascent and power. Adding in always being financially stable is just a given. And hello, the spirit gives u millions but u die the next day. If u want to believe that type of Hollywood stuff. Why not ask for millions ,superhuman powers, and you want to live until the end of the world in perfect vital health. I’d leave nothing open to interpretation. Oh yeah unbelievable sex appeal. Like get laid just by satin what’s up? Massive orgies every night limos private jets. I don’t think it works like that. U get millions of dollars that just appears into ur account. Do u think all that stuff about Jay z and Kanye selling their souls to become famous w is true? I’m just wondering. I wanted to sell my soul for awhile. But that’s just not reality. Thank God. Because if it was we would all be going to hell for evoking demons and doing witch craft. And what’s happening to you that’s so bad? You should read what you signed. The Devil is in the details