Pact with Lucifer

[quote=“Leviathan, post:19, topic:3605”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:18, topic:3605”]Why do people post the most ridiculous things? You CANNOT ever “sell” your soul. It is impossible. To the OP, you really need to get the Christian propaganda out of your head. No entity, Lucifer included, needs your soul. That is Church dogma meant to prevent people from exercising their own power.[/quote] Well then why did the pendulum swing hard when I offered my soul while other questions weren’t answered that hard.

Also what you suggest I offer him in return for multiple millions? Also why does the voodoo system allow to sell other people’s soul if they don’t accept souls? Are you saying that is doing magick wrong? I ask because I don’t know.[/quote]It swung hard, because YOU caused it to. It is your mind, influencing the pendulum, not Lucifer. It is catering to your expectations.

As for Voodoo, I cannot speak to that, as I only have limited knowledge and ZERO experience with that system. But, if I were to guess, I would say you are confusing Voodoo terms for common, Christian ones (in my limited reading on Voodoo, the term ‘soul’ is never used, for example). They may be similar, but they are NOT the same, like the Egyptian Ka, which is considered to be only one part of the Eternal essence, yet people constantly refer to it as the soul.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:21, topic:3605”][quote=“Leviathan, post:19, topic:3605”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:18, topic:3605”]Why do people post the most ridiculous things? You CANNOT ever “sell” your soul. It is impossible. To the OP, you really need to get the Christian propaganda out of your head. No entity, Lucifer included, needs your soul. That is Church dogma meant to prevent people from exercising their own power.[/quote] Well then why did the pendulum swing hard when I offered my soul while other questions weren’t answered that hard.

Also what you suggest I offer him in return for multiple millions? Also why does the voodoo system allow to sell other people’s soul if they don’t accept souls? Are you saying that is doing magick wrong? I ask because I don’t know.[/quote]It swung hard, because YOU caused it to. It is your mind, influencing the pendulum, not Lucifer. It is catering to your expectations.

As for Voodoo, I cannot speak to that, as I only have limited knowledge and ZERO experience with that system. But, if I were to guess, I would say you are confusing Voodoo terms for common, Christian ones (in my limited reading on Voodoo, the term ‘soul’ is never used, for example). They may be similar, but they are NOT the same, like the Egyptian Ka, which is considered to be only one part of the Eternal essence, yet people constantly refer to it as the soul.[/quote]

Oh I see. It could be my mind but I thought he asked me how much I wanted but I replied and he laughed or something. Thanks for your thoughts on the matter.

You could get some divination done by an actual magician as opposed to a love & light kind of reader, there are plenty of people on this forum (some like TWF are listed on WizFo as well in the Marketplace), and see what’s going on?

Did you, or did you not, commit your entire life to an extremely powerful entity and if so, what will be the consequences… I dunno, doesn’t seem like one of those things you want to leave open to chance.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:23, topic:3605”]You could get some divination done by an actual magician as opposed to a love & light kind of reader, there are plenty of people on this forum (some like TWF are listed on WizFo as well in the Marketplace), and see what’s going on?

Did you, or did you not, commit your entire life to an extremely powerful entity and if so, what will be the consequences… I dunno, doesn’t seem like one of those things you want to leave open to chance.[/quote] Hmmm ok I’ll think about but thanks for the info Lady eva.

[quote=“sepaso, post:15, topic:3605”][quote=“sepaso, post:14, topic:3605”][quote=“Leviathan, post:13, topic:3605”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:12, topic:3605”]Well, let’s get back on topic anyway - Leviathan, do you have much experience using a pendulum?

I’ve been using one for over eight years, and I wouldn’t put my soul on the line over it even now, so I wonder what led you to this choice?

The background information will help you untangle whether whatever you made a pact with WAS even Lucifer, and how you can proceed from there.[/quote] Well I have 10 months in the occult yah I know that’s not enough but I read the book “Pact with the devil” by Christopher Hyatt. I used the methods that were described in that book. Anyways Gnosis thinks to believe that I’m in the Satanic Kingdom. I’m just waiting for results to be honest.[/quote]my friend you have got yourself into something you will find it difficult to come out from it,at first i thought no spirit can have you soul but they can do and you can get youself out from it,it won’t be easy.just yesterday i read something about (draconian path)and this thing is full of shit once you get your ass into it you never escape.in dragon path you don’t need to be a master magician to be in, even their invocation for lucifer,lillith,balial,hecate ect is enough to open your astral senses within a month but i will never advise you to follow a path which with so many blood sacrifice. If you want to cancel this pact first evoke anchangel michael ask him to assist in canceling a pact with a demon there is nothing to afraid of you made the pact follow the same procedure and cancel it but be sincere to youself.if the chritian view of hell or sin is true then i don’t think this spirits have nothing to do with our soul because your soul is you and you are your soul.if you really want to cancel this pact then do so any thing that have be made by human can be undo.have faith and cancel the pact i don’t know why should sign a pact with you blood Ea method of making pact is sufficient to make everything work also there are many spirits who are willing to help you become who you want to become just not the way you think.[/quote]also before you cancel your pact use this from (Puzuzu spellsandmagic).Invocation to Archangel Michael for protection.i am God and by my own God power,i invoke the Great prince of light,beloved Archangel Michael i invoke your full power here and now.i ask that you bestown your protective energies upon me now.keep me under your wings and surrounded with your blue energy rays.protect me from all energies that are not of light.help me to control my own thought proccess and transmute the negative forms that i have created into light.i ask you to keep me on the path of light and never let me stray into the darkness.i love you Archangel Michael and i thank you for you being my protector.i declare this now manifest in my life,so be it.in high magic protection from Michael the great prince is the highst there no protection which is higher then that of Michael be sincere to yourself pray three times a day every day and be sincere recite with love,passion,soul,mind let it penetrate your entire being and know that,that pact can be undo.memorice and recite not from paper.be sincere![/quote] Just doing a follow-up. I got my lottery ticket checked and it got me a free play when I was thinking of giving up so I will continue to play in hopes of winning the lottery.

1 Like

You could try to get into a pact with Belial, He will make you strong. strong enough to take what is rightfully yours. Money, Girls, etc.

He will also make you “One who is without a master”

3 Likes

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:26, topic:3605”]You could try to get into a pact with Belial, He will make you strong. strong enough to take what is rightfully yours. Money, Girls, etc.

He will also make you “One who is without a master”[/quote]

I see. Yes he is a good choice but it seems like many go to lucifer for money. Hopefully that is the demon that gives wealth.

Ive never had a problem with Lucifer he answered and kept his end of my wish i asked and gave a offering as payment wasnt nothing crazy fancy just help in a difficult situation

[quote=“Leviathan, post:6, topic:3605”][quote=“Gnosis, post:5, topic:3605”]Yea…you can’t break a blood pact.

You’re in.

Enjoy the ride.[/quote] Nice. I thought so but dam. I wish I would have written out the word immidiately so I’d be rich sooner :frowning: Oh well, I’ll just have to trust or rely on my patron demon to come through faster. Anyways thanks Gnosis. I don’t see why someone couldn’t tell me the truth earlier. Thanks Gnosis, you made my day.[/quote]

A story Crowley wrote of about one of his students doing a spell to win at the races, the student ended up winning a bottle of aftershave with the same name as the horse or something to that effect.

Same with parables dealing with deals with the devil or wish’s from genies, you might get “rich” alright, rich in misery, rich in sickness, rich in enemies, you’re playing with forces you cant even begin to understand.

Also that’s not how one sells their soul, and I definitely don’t think anyone should be giving out how to do it, blood is intent and is bound to your essence, you could have just signed the deed to a lifetime of calamity, don’t be encouraging this behaviour, it will come back on you.

This isn’t for shits and giggle’s and as bad ass and hard you might think you are these forces can and will eat you for breakfast.

1 Like

I believe that Euoi is correct. Leviathan is a troll. He is just playing
games with you. No pact was made.

1 Like

Guys, Wicked Kitty has been playing forum necromancer again. This is a necro thread. It’s been dead for 3 years.

1 Like

Leviathan was banned for having regular moments of thinking he was “the messiah” and spouting nonsense (since deleted) all over the place. And trolling around in general. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Banishing, Lucifer!!! To begin with, the amount of energy it takes to truly banish a high ranking demon can only feasibly be done by an experienced practioner, and Lucifer is no demon…He’s a Witch GOD! If you believe banishing Him is possible than you’ve never truly evoked or invoked the Dark Lord. If you had, you’d know just by feeling His power, His energy, His immense sexual current, and His overwhelming vibration that there’s no way you could match it to overcome His will. To try would not only do nothing, but seriosuly piss Him off. You may have made a pact with Him (which, NO, cannot be broken), but thats doesnt mean He can’t destroy or twist every aspect of your life into pain and terror. I’ve seen two people’s lives completely crumble into nothing by taking Him for granted; making devotional promises they didn’t keep; getting what they want and then stopped making offerings, or not keeping up the altar built for Him. Basically, they got what they wanted and turned their back. Now dont get me wrong if a soul of offered than a soul He will take, but the disrespect will not go on without any repercussions. I can’t even imagine what He would do to someone who received His gnosis, His gifts, and so on and the turned around and TRIED to banish Him because that person screwed up.
A pact with this Witch God should not be taken lightly. If someone can’t write a pact without making such insane mistakes then he or she needs to go back to basics because they have no idea what you’re doing. Offering up your soul is the 1st mistake and makes me think that someone is what I call a “Hollywood Witch”. A pact can be made without such a huge offering and an offering that can obviously only be made once; Goes don’t share souls. That is your biggest bargaining chip and you’d give it up for wealth and to talk to animals? Both things you can learn to squire for yourself through knowledge acquired through gnosis. A pact is filled with limits and there should be no limit on your soul; it’s priceless and you just put a price tag on it. For example, I gave my soul to Hecate to prove my love and devotion; so my soul remains limitless and priceless. For the rest of my life on this matrrial plane, as long as I continue to devote myself to Her, she will bless me with knowledge, help me to strengthen my abilities, and so much more.
All of this might sound mean or like I’m being a bitch, and I’m not trying to be. I’m just being honest and I’m trying to help someone from making a huge mistake. Using what I’ve seen, what I’ve experienced, and what I’ve learned over the last 20 years I really do know what I’m talking about.
In Nomine Lucifer!

May you receive the knowledge you need to guide you.

Ave Hecate!

2 Likes

Sorry to ask but can you tel me how to make a pact