Pact with Lord Lucifer

Scan me pleas I would be proud of that

1 Like

I am not seeing anything around you for now. You just need to not be reckless and keep yourself grounded.

1 Like

I think you don’t even know what you are doing …try to establish relationship with Lucifer,evoke him on daily basis,that means you will meditate on his sigil and work on your astral senses to prepare yourself to communicate.You shouldn’t gave him a lot of blood at the beginning,it’s totally wrong,you can please on other ways (writing a poem,drawing,giving him ur time and love but you have to learn who he is at first,there are many posts about him here ,use the search bar. When you spend some time and match with his energy you can give him a blood offering periodically,we use the blood for more serious rituals with him and like a pact offering.

4 Likes

Thank you so much I LOVE YOU

1 Like

Wooow!!! THANK YOU SO YOUR ADVICES

Np…read this carefully,try to do first part and Litany that will be more than enough for your start.

what is part and Litany? if may ask :grin:

You welcome.

1 Like

Don’t ask me before you open this post!

1 Like

They gave solid advice. It may take awhile but i second strengthening your senses. They can become one of the most powerful things and it will allow you to learn what is parasitic.

1 Like

Tell me, can you come to me? I heard a person once say that magicians can come to anyone In his wakefulness or in his dreams. Is that correct?

Tell me how to help myself in these exciting ways

There’s many ways to search this on here. Can type in strengthening of senses, opening the chakras. Those are a couple

1 Like

Okey oOkey

You should write the letter in your native language. With magick in general you should use your native language so that you understand what you are saying, but keep any spirit names and invocations/words of power/mantras etc. as they are.

Are you going to proceed with your pact tonight, or have you already chickened out?

1 Like

I heard someone say that the way to magic is to go and You cannot return from it, This means that if I make an agreement with Lucifer or any other entity, I cannot return or stop. This is what I cannot do, I mean, I don’t want to get into something that I can’t always take care of and work with. I offer honey and chocolate only to Lucifer, I am not thinking of moving forward with him more or moving to another level. Simply because I am not ready and I am weak.

If you refuse to ever make a commitment, you will remain weak.

When you open the gates to any spirit and commit to a journey with them, that spirit will always be with you thereafter. All that you learn and experience will stay with you, even when you proceed into your next journey, and the one after that, and the one after that, and on and on and on.

You can leave all the food you want on your altar, but if you cannot commit to making a change within yourself, then magick will forever remain closed off to you.

It sounds like fear continues to control you. A shame, really, for one with potential. Enjoy your fear and your weakness, then. We the strong will be changing with the power of magick.

5 Likes

Good luck, sir.

Oh I made a pact with lord Lucifer’s brother lord lucifuge rofocale my first pact first day and I can sense this is gonna be a good month of magick for me lord lucifuge rofocale is one of demonic gods I worked with closely when I was beginner he is wonderful teacher with powerful wonderful guidance I love lord lucifuge rofocale and lord Lucifer but I hope your pact goes well with lord Lucifer he is wonderful and how to make a pact well I suggest you developing communication skills with spirits before that because in my opinion you kinda need to hear them so you know what to do because they can tell you during the pact it’s like teamwork both of us get benefits do something for the Spirit for that pact and the spirit well help you with whatever you ask them to help you with respectfully and plight and love I love to speak through love for the Spirit and let myself emotions go into there beauty and melt away into different realms

1 Like

This piece you have written is amazing and thank you. I have been worrying so much about writing a pact to that will resonate my feelings to lucifer. I am new and feel like I must get things right because each time I chant his enn which I am doing morning and evening is like I can hear saying make that pact and tell me what I Lucifer can do for you. For three months I have been trying to write one but gathering all my information. It will be nice to have a template example of how to write a good pact and we can modify to our needs and thank you Shinri breaking it down the way you have done.