Pact with King Belial and King Paimon (against all odds) (DUI COURT CASE)

@Hadess_Olympic Start here:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true

Pacts, offerings, evoking demons, you name it…there are countless threads and topics posted about everything you’re asking for. All of that has been covered. Just use the search function to find them.

Good luck.

3 Likes

thank you love.

1 Like

You’re welcome, I hope you’re able to find what you’re looking for. if not, feel free to ask. :hugs:

no i haven’t found anything. everyone is all over the map.
i started looking at love spells dead end too.
do you know a love spell that works fast ?
or like make someone want you like crazy they will do anything to get you or be with you kind of spell ??

1 Like

I was able to find a few threads about love spells, some of them are good reads…

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=love%20spells

…and as far as love spells that work fast, make someone crazy or whatever…I don’ t know :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

May I ask how do you make a pact with 2 demons for the same thing ? Do you call both at once and write both their names on the pact? Or seperate for each ? I’m planing on making a pact and am drawn to 2 demons it will be good if I can make the pact with both :blush:

1 Like

@Hadess_Olympic I don’t see an intro from you yet, please make sure to do that asap. :+1:

4 Likes

yes both at once with their names

2 Likes

Hi there, how did things turn out so far? Is the case still coming?

1 Like

its been settled, all charges charges dropped including multiple drug offenses along with dui

its been one hell of a ride and there are no words to express my gratitude

6 Likes

I definitely needed to hear this. I’m in the midst of a similar problem. Court case going on two years now. Won’t accept a plea because immigrating is important to me. It’s very tough, but I still have faith. Say a few words for me if you can while talking with demons.

1 Like

youre going to have to be a lil bit more specific than “demons”

1 Like

You seem to have a relationship with Belial and King Paimon. That’s what I meant.

1 Like