Pact With Belial

well after a month of nothing but disappointments… I have been left suicidally depressed. The girl I liked… well she is resistant towards the magick. And apparently my parents are fighting more than ever before (according to my sister). I think my father is going to die soon… he gets sicker and sicker everyday.

In my desperation I decided I would do a pact with Belial… I don’t really care what happens to my life at this point so I made a lifelong pact (I know some people would be against this but at this point I am already dead inside and don’t give a fuck).

The terms where for my father to defeat my mother in court and for her to be left in the streets to rot like the shit that she is. And the other one (I guess because TWF… suggested it) was that I wanted the favors of the girl I loved (Sitri stopped working with me and the mojo bag I had gotten from also TWF did as well…though I am working to recharge it)

During the ritual I was drunk as shit and began chanting his name like crazy. I began drooling and going crazier than I ever been before. I was speaking in tongues and I felt something grab my head from behind… my voice became deeper. I felt the most powerful presence I have ever in my life… I knew he was there. I told him if he did these things for me I would dedicate my life to spreading his dominion on this earth. I would “be his soldier” is what I kept repeating over and over again. I spilled my blood over the seal I had gotten from TWF… then I blacked out for a few seconds and then I dragged my self weakly to bed and fell asleep.

I don’t know if I should do the ritual again because technically I did not write down a contract like others have suggested. But I am pretty sure he heard my demands. Well see if he will help me. If he does… then I have found my new God!

-Sincerely Sinister

2 Likes

Sounds like life’s pretty shitty right now, sorry to hear that.

It’s a huge commitment for a relatively small price from him, but you probably know that - I hope whatever comes about as a result is going to work well for you.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:3616”]Sounds like life’s pretty shitty right now, sorry to hear that.

It’s a huge commitment for a relatively small price from him, but you probably know that - I hope whatever comes about as a result is going to work well for you.[/quote]

Thank you Eva. Lol in this life I will take whatever I can get, I will find out his answer on the 3rd.

It sounds like it worked to me.

Also to clarify I never said to make a pact, only work with him as Belial can grant friendship or favor from others.

Good luck man.

1 Like

Well that was a brave decision… I wonder what it actually demands from you, and what you will gain. Interesting.

Also makes me think, maybe i should try to do stuff drunk… Or not? but maybe yes after all? because you succeeded while being drunk… Was it easier?

1 Like

[quote="-TWF-, post:4, topic:3616"]It sounds like it worked to me.

Also to clarify I never said to make a pact, only work with him as Belial can grant friendship or favor from others.

Good luck man.[/quote]
I know, I just thought it would help the situation but I do not know what will happen. I am kind of a wreck right now… hopefully he will help me get the girl I love and get rid of my mother negative influence in my family.

Sinister.

If you want to talk with anyone, you can send me pm/ add me to skype by asking my skype name in pm. I’m quite often a wreck myself, but i like listening/talking to/with other wrecks if its any help.

1 Like

Might be explained by the “myopia model” of alcohol’s effects, in which “alcohol’s myopic effects cause intoxicated people to respond almost exclusively to their immediate environment. This “nearsightedness” limits their ability to consider future consequences of their actions as well as regulate their reactive impulses.”

Just a theory.

1 Like

Good luck bro

No woman is worth that.

lol life is overrated anyways… Some people die the day they are born. Some people live a long shitty life that never gets better despite all their efforts. If the later is the case then why not lol.

I would think befor u make a pact with any entity you should see what they can do for you first. I got scratched because I did a spell with my godfather in the next week I made an extra 2000 dollars. And the Muertos took to me like family. Siete Rayo is the fuckin man in Palo. It’s like when ur making a big sale most salesman have an expense account. Dinners and drinks for their potential clients. It’s all a business transaction at the end of the day.

Paimon would’ve chided you for offering service to a demon and that would’ve been the end of it. There’s no telling where this will end with Belial.

Well Belial has accepted my pact! My mother is going to be obliterated.
I will see what he will do for the girl I love. My depression is starting to fade away, I still want her badly. But the pain is gone. I will begin working with him to control my emotions so that I will be in a better position to get her.

Also I don’t know necessarily want he wants me to do first, so I will begin by making him famous. Some people do not like or agree with what I have done, at first I thought to myself that this is a terrible decision to make, but to be honest within the course of 24 hours I have gone from being suicidally depressed to being happy, …and I am never happy haha! I would advocate working with Belial he truly is a God!

2 Likes

Belial will make your nutsack drop. Let’s put it that way.

You made the right choice.

Prepare for a roller-coaster of emotions over the coming months…but in the end, you will be a POWERHOUSE.

All hail the King.

7 Likes

[quote=“Gnosis, post:15, topic:3616”]Belial will make your nutsack drop. Let’s put it that way.

Prepare for a roller-coaster of emotions over the coming months…but in the end, you will be a POWERHOUSE.

All hail the King.[/quote]

Exactly. I mean, this is not only related to Belial. If you will ask ANY powerful spirit for guindance and life change, well, strange things can happen to you. Even, there may occur things, that you may think are the worst you could ever get, but if you will trust him, he will turn it into a positive way. Later on, when your beggining anger towards demon will be gone, you will understand that id had to happen, otherwise you would be still stuck in the same place.

Good luck bro and let us know how it went on with the girl. BTW, do not forget to take the mundane steps, in whatever you will ask him. Any demon will not bring her to your knocking to your doorstep firstly telling you “fuck me now” and few hours later “I want to spend my life with you” :wink:
But sure, if being with her is your wish, they will help you of course to make it happen.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:15, topic:3616”]Belial will make your nutsack drop. Let’s put it that way.

Belial is the Beginning, Belial is the End. Belial is all.

I believe things will truly workout. Belial gets a lot of bad rap but that is because people jump to conclusions, like for example he is viewed as evil and dark by the christians etc. He is a primodial god who has existed for aeons and with my help he will claim this world as his own.

I just wanted things to be stable in my life. I have a lot of work to do emotionally, mentally and literally but with his help I am sure I can obtain anything I set my mind to. It won’t be easy but nothing ever is…

1 Like

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:17, topic:3616”][quote=“Gnosis, post:15, topic:3616”]Belial will make your nutsack drop. Let’s put it that way.

I believe things will truly workout. Belial gets a lot of bad rap but that is because people jump to conclusions, like for example he is viewed as evil and dark by the christians etc. He is a primodial god who has existed for aeons and with my help he will claim this world as his own.

I just wanted things to be stable in my life. I have a lot of work to do emotionally, mentally and literally but with his help I am sure I can obtain anything I set my mind to. It won’t be easy but nothing ever is…[/quote]

Isn’t that Lucifer’s goal too?

And doesn’t Lucifer rule Belial and all of hell
pretty much?

OP Good decision, it sounds like it worked. Stick to your side of the verbal / blood pact and it should go well. Good luck.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:18, topic:3616”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:17, topic:3616”][quote=“Gnosis, post:15, topic:3616”]Belial will make your nutsack drop. Let’s put it that way.

I just wanted things to be stable in my life. I have a lot of work to do emotionally, mentally and literally but with his help I am sure I can obtain anything I set my mind to. It won’t be easy but nothing ever is…[/quote]

Isn’t that Lucifer’s goal too?

And doesn’t Lucifer rule Belial and all of hell
pretty much?[/quote]

How can you ‘rule’ He without Master?

Wouldn’t you call it more of an ‘agreement of the parties’?

I guess I picture it as the Emperor & Darth Vadar.

They are ‘bonded’ together, they do things for the same ends.

Not really a subservient kind of relationship.