Pact With Belial

[quote=“Gnosis, post:20, topic:3616”][quote=“Dani123321, post:18, topic:3616”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:17, topic:3616”][quote=“Gnosis, post:15, topic:3616”]Belial will make your nutsack drop. Let’s put it that way.

You made the right choice.

Prepare for a roller-coaster of emotions over the coming months…but in the end, you will be a POWERHOUSE.

All hail the King.[/quote]

Belial is the Beginning, Belial is the End. Belial is all.

I believe things will truly workout. Belial gets a lot of bad rap but that is because people jump to conclusions, like for example he is viewed as evil and dark by the christians etc. He is a primodial god who has existed for aeons and with my help he will claim this world as his own.

I just wanted things to be stable in my life. I have a lot of work to do emotionally, mentally and literally but with his help I am sure I can obtain anything I set my mind to. It won’t be easy but nothing ever is…[/quote]

Isn’t that Lucifer’s goal too?

And doesn’t Lucifer rule Belial and all of hell
pretty much?[/quote]

How can you ‘rule’ He without Master?

Wouldn’t you call it more of an ‘agreement of the parties’?

I guess I picture it as the Emperor & Darth Vadar.

They are ‘bonded’ together, they do things for the same ends.

Not really a subservient kind of relationship.[/quote]

ohh…

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQXzSTSsTfo]The Scorpion God, Forbidden Wisdom of Belial with Mark Alan Smith - YouTube

Here is a 2 hours interview about Belial and his relationship with Lucifer. They are… pretty much family at least in regards to the Mark Allen Smith trilogy.

Bascially, Belial is like the dark god of this dark world. Lets be honest in a world like this… a all loving god really does not exist. Look at all the evil going on in Africa alone. Belial is the prince of this earth. He is powerful, When He fixes his gaze on you… holy shit there is nothing more humbling than that.

That’s brilliant - as far as I know magick is the only thing that can totally and rapidly cure the soul-deep malaise of depression in that way.

You jumped in headfirst and that’s not right for everyone but damn, I wish you success and all things amazing!

And I think you’ve made a huge miscalculation - I won’t say mistake - in handing your will over to Belial. I love Belial - consider him a friend, and you have to be careful who you call friend in this business because, for example, Paimon will snap at you for breaking protocol by treating him as an equal. Belial tends to be extremely personable, doesn’t hold himself at a distance, which makes him a wonderful advocate, but you have to keep in mind that he doesn’t share the human reverence for self-created identity. If you give him free reign, he will alter every aspect of your identity/personality into what HE thinks is strategically best for you. Belial is infamous for making radical changes in sexual orientation a top priority - and he has no qualms, morals, or limits in that department whatsoever. If a lot of people at the top of your profession are pederasts, guess what you’re going to be! Humans tend to consider sexuality a core part of our identity, he seems to think of it as an aesthetic/strategic choice. You’ve just gone from Kindergarten to a post-graduate course in post-human, anti-cultural identity reconstruction.

The OTHER big issue is he’s adept at pulling you into little pockets of sub-timelines disconnected from your mainline experience of linear reality. Expect to have days, experiences, events, lived through and then negated - all evidence but the memory vanishes. I lived that for 5 to 8 days (I have NO WAY of knowing how many - all my notes I kept from that period no longer existed when I came out of it.) Prepare for (dis)orientation.

2 Likes

lol!!! I can’t go into details but he tried this with me and my partner, it was… frickin’ hilarious. To say that Belial has NO concept of boundaries doesn’t describe it!

I’m just going to leave it at that but this is a big vote from me on the HELL YES side of that experience, and thanks Sultitan_Itan for the confirmation it wasn’t just me.

You made my day, and gave me a chuckle from the memory. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Black Flame, post:5, topic:3616”]Well that was a brave decision… I wonder what it actually demands from you, and what you will gain. Interesting.

Also makes me think, maybe i should try to do stuff drunk… Or not? but maybe yes after all? because you succeeded while being drunk… Was it easier?[/quote]

Being drunk and aroused at a party helped me contact Dantalion big time, He was using my “experienced” friends to try to convince an “experienced” girl to have sex with me. Although it didnt work they were relentlessly trying, and I learned from them.
All my sexual rage and feelings of unfair treatment in my life regarding that is channeled into dantalion, he brought me back my girlfriend and has another girl who is a better match from a distant town after me now.

Muhahahaha! Reality will enslave me no longer.

1 Like

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:24, topic:3616”]And I think you’ve made a huge miscalculation - I won’t say mistake - in handing your will over to Belial. I love Belial - consider him a friend, and you have to be careful who you call friend in this business because, for example, Paimon will snap at you for breaking protocol by treating him as an equal. Belial tends to be extremely personable, doesn’t hold himself at a distance, which makes him a wonderful advocate, but you have to keep in mind that he doesn’t share the human reverence for self-created identity. If you give him free reign, he will alter every aspect of your identity/personality into what HE thinks is strategically best for you. Belial is infamous for making radical changes in sexual orientation a top priority - and he has no qualms, morals, or limits in that department whatsoever. If a lot of people at the top of your profession are pederasts, guess what you’re going to be! Humans tend to consider sexuality a core part of our identity, he seems to think of it as an aesthetic/strategic choice. You’ve just gone from Kindergarten to a post-graduate course in post-human, anti-cultural identity reconstruction.

The OTHER big issue is he’s adept at pulling you into little pockets of sub-timelines disconnected from your mainline experience of linear reality. Expect to have days, experiences, events, lived through and then negated - all evidence but the memory vanishes. I lived that for 5 to 8 days (I have NO WAY of knowing how many - all my notes I kept from that period no longer existed when I came out of it.) Prepare for (dis)orientation.[/quote]

Thats why I was to Be crystal clear about what I wanted… One was the romantic/sexual union with the girl I love. And for my father to defeat my mother in court. The only way I could see him changing my reality is if he got me and her into a threesome with another chick, maybe another dude (she already has bisexual tendencies.) The other way I see it is if I piss him off, which I won’t if he give me what I want. For starters I no longer feel alone in this world. If he does not help me with those two things then the pact is voided, period thats what the pact is, he would not change it if he agreed to it.

Now… if there are other side effects that I know will happen, I understand that. I told him specifically what I wanted, he agreed. I Know that this pact won’t get me 100% happy rainbow, loving life… no spirit will really do that. But considering I was planning to go to Alaska this winter and freeze to death in the cold (yes thats how I’d end it all)… I’d say that I would have nothing to lose at this point honestly.

When I buy a used car, I don’t expect it to be spotless, I do not even expect it to look good, I expect it to get me from point A to point B fucking period!

Firestorm: Cool!

Sultititan Itan: What the fuck that week of yours without evidence of it’s existence that is fucking scary.

Sinister: I like how your solution of suicide was more imaginative than the usual ones, but that you won’t do it anyways.

The interesting thing about Belial is that he gives you time to reconsider. At least this is what I’m experiencing right now. I had a discussion with him about 3.5 months ago about something that I felt was the answer to a certain part of my life. I had decided then and there that it’s what I wanted and needed. It’s now been dangling in front of my face with strings of hope ever since almost immediately after I evoked him. I’ve been told in reality, from the people I wanted to hear this from, that if I want this, I just have to wait. The only this is, as more and more time passes, I wonder if it’s the right decision or if I should actually take another path… Bottom line is, I feel like he listens to all dire requests, and will help you pull the strings needed if you’re passionate enough about it, but in the end, he’ll make you take full responsibility for it, so you might have to wait to prove that you’re in it for the long haul. I think the lesson he tries to teach is not to ask for anything out of desperation. (I’m not implying that you are, but more like if you could have something else or something better suited to you, would you still want what you’re asking for?)

Well considering that with less than a week there will be a profound change in my life that could make it awesome, or even more shitter than ever… I don’t really have time on my side. I know that sounds desperate… but that is because it is. Besides I never really had any sort of hesitation towards Belial. I tried to do the same thing with Sitri and he rejected me, yeah he helped for a while but then stopped all of sudden. If Belial does this for me, the faster he works the more I will do for him in the end. It’s kinda a done deal on my part at least… I don’t really want to reconsider it, I just want it now.

Also I know that if I backed out of it I would lose everything and probably more, so I think I will take the risks. Very few spirits have bothered to accept a pact from me, let alone a life long one. He has… and that says something to me.

You are being extremely naive on this point. You do not back out of agreements with spirits. It is impossible. The pact is made on the crossroads, which is a point outside of time. The pact and its fulfilment are achieved the same instant. You can’t change your mind “in the future” because the future you are now hurtling irreparably toward was manufactured when you made the pact.

You’ve made a permanent commitment for extremely short-term gain. You subjugated yourself permanently to the will and judgement of a spirit that is meant to be your servant. I’m not saying that the end result of this will be disastrous, but a textbook case of, “The fool who persists in his folly will become wise.”

There are gradual intiations and violent/tempestuous initiations, but anyone who subjugates themselves to the rule of any spirit other than their own Ascended Self/Personal Daimon/HGA/whatever has basically signed up for super-mega-ultra violent initiation. (And even the personal Demon/Angel work should, in my opinion, be a collaboration.)

The infernal spirits are Spirits of Initiation. Their sole agenda is to teach you how to be a magician. If you subjugate yourself to them, they will punish the everloving fuck out of you for purposes of initiation - not because they’re “eeevile,” but because you created a situation where they had to split the difference between what you thought you wanted and where you needed to go. That’s why you’re supposed to start at the gate with Lucifer. He warns you about that kind of thing and explains how to work with these spirits without whirlwinds of disaster, getting detoured into deceptive/exploitational/time-wasting pseudo-intiations, or losing sight of your own Will. Pacts should cover long-term, big-picture goals - and should generally avoid commitments or any submission on the magician’s part because ALL AGREEMENTS ARE MUTUALLY BINDING already. When a demon agrees to make you a master of Soul Travel, for example, he is bound to get you there, and YOU are bound to let him. Resistance is futile - you can postpone fulfilment (neglect to practice, convert to Mormonism), but the pact will be fulfilled. Just like any other binding spell/curse, you’ll head where you’ve been bound to go despite yourself. The destination is set when the pact is made and circumstances will curve themselves by path of least resistance to meet that destination.

4 Likes

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:31, topic:3616”]You are being extremely naive on this point. You do not back out of agreements with spirits. It is impossible. The pact is made on the crossroads, which is a point outside of time. The pact and its fulfilment are achieved the same instant. You can’t change your mind “in the future” because the future you are now hurtling irreparably toward was manufactured when you made the pact.

You’ve made a permanent commitment for extremely short-term gain. You subjugated yourself permanently to the will and judgement of a spirit that is meant to be your servant. I’m not saying that the end result of this will be disastrous, but a textbook case of, “The fool who persists in his folly will become wise.”

There are gradual intiations and violent/tempestuous initiations, but anyone who subjugates themselves to the rule of any spirit other than their own Ascended Self/Personal Daimon/HGA/whatever has basically signed up for super-mega-ultra violent initiation. (And even the personal Demon/Angel work should, in my opinion, be a collaboration.)

The infernal spirits are Spirits of Initiation. Their sole agenda is to teach you how to be a magician. If you subjugate yourself to them, they will punish the everloving fuck out of you for purposes of initiation - not because they’re “eeevile,” but because you created a situation where they had to split the difference between what you thought you wanted and where you needed to go. That’s why you’re supposed to start at the gate with Lucifer. He warns you about that kind of thing and explains how to work with these spirits without whirlwinds of disaster, getting detoured into deceptive/exploitational/time-wasting pseudo-intiations, or losing sight of your own Will. Pacts should cover long-term, big-picture goals - and should generally avoid commitments or any submission on the magician’s part because ALL AGREEMENTS ARE MUTUALLY BINDING already. When a demon agrees to make you a master of Soul Travel, for example, he is bound to get you there, and YOU are bound to let him. Resistance is futile - you can postpone fulfilment (neglect to practice, convert to Mormonism), but the pact will be fulfilled. Just like any other binding spell/curse, you’ll head where you’ve been bound to go despite yourself. The destination is set when the pact is made and circumstances will curve themselves by path of least resistance to meet that destination.[/quote]
Eh… it does not really matter at this point unless I get what I want. Or at least a life that is less painful to the point where I actually want to be alive. If it is mutually binding, then that means he will give me what I asked for. And thats all that matters.

Everything Sultitan_Itan said is solid gold (as usual for him) - I just want to share one experience that might be useful. Usual disclaimers that this is just my UPG, etc.

I got kinda assigned Belial (or him me - whatever) when I threw myself into working with Ahriman in February this year in order to explore and master the demonic realms. I’ve posted about it already and won’t repeat.

At one point when we were working together on something, he asked me to do something (not sexual, btw) that I find really emotionally difficult - I’ve more or less cleared out my mental bugaboos, but a few remain, and this was right in the middle of one of them.

While I’m not averse to spirits helping me grow, in fact it’s often a good thing, this didn’t feel like that - it felt like when I sideline the knowledge that my dog dislikes loud noises and go ahead and use the vacuum in front of him anyway; the disregard we show a different level of awareness, when we think our needs are more important.

I got started on the thing, and I did start getting upset - not crying or anything, but it was getting to me. He IMMEDIATELY pushed into my awareness to say, stop it - and then made a minor but significant reality shift to arrange something awesome for me to take my mind off it. I don’t want to talk about what it was but it was nice, and I would go so far as to say, considerate.

So my perception of this, fwiw, is that he understands human pain and doesn’t go out of his way to cause it when you’re in his good books, BUT that he either pushes a challenge too far (as this was for me) or he doesn’t maybe completely want to always be limited by our mental and emotional “stuff” - same as the dog thing, if I need to use the vacuum for some spilled floour, I do it, and then have to dish out treats and cuddles.

If you have a diagnosis of PTSD, you might want to have a serious conversation with him, or at least a serious explanation, because I know a bit about that and it’s a brittle illness, not one that can just be fixed by repeat exposure/externally-led desensitisation, since it already repeats via re-experiencing, hyper-arousal, and so on.

I don’t THINK he was just yanking my chain to see what I’d do - I’ve known spirits like that and I didn’t get that impression - and, he more than made up for it.

Anyway, that’s my experience, I was going to PM this but it’s relevant to the topic of Belial and even though I didn’t go anywhere near as deep as you’ve done by promising him anything as extreme, this pertains to actual psychological pain and how he handled it, and I hope you can (both) find constructive ways to work on yours. Desperate times can call for desperate measures, but handling the long-term fallout is where the challenges lie.

Good luck to both of you.

1 Like

In the situation I mentioned here, Sultitan_Itan, Belial never agreed to any pact with me and I never presented it as me wanting to make a pact. I just had a conversation and brought my desires to the table. He said “fair enough”, but never said yay or nay…even though the chance of manifesting what I asked for is nearer to me than before. I’ve come to discover as time has passed that maybe I’ve decided on something else. Life is change. The spirits know this and I know Belial knew this, and this is why he has me waiting, before coming back to me with any manifestation. I have to be sure first; not in a fleeting moment of certainty but in a more solid, long-lasting sense. The OP (SinisterShadow) seems sure, sure enough to make a pact, anyway. Everything is ultimately up to the magician. The spirits are there to help along the way, but nobody has higher authority over your own life but yourself (and source, if you believe in that).

The only real advice I would give concerning Belial is to be very clear with what he can and can NOT change in your life to achieve your goals. This goes for all spirits but especially with Belail as he can get a bit “clingy” at times.

Calling him to help you with a court case he may notice that you really want a promotion at work, he may then approach you about it. Friendly he may be, he has his own agenda. He has his own picture of what and who you should become, his view is not yours.

I am a happily married bisexual man (married to a woman) King B saw that my wife is an atheist and he pushed me to leave her. He wanted me to be with someone who was more compatible on a spiritual level ( and had a penis). In his view this would be the best course of action, he didn’t take into account that I am happily married and am not interested in splitting with my wife.

Belial didn’t care, and we had to hash it out. I learned to keep him at arm’s length unless I really need him, because even a spirit I consider a friend (albeit one with anger issues) can not have that level of control in my life.

Wise words Orismen and others, especially those ones who are saying that Belial often works to make for you what he find best, not you. Well, this not point if magic in my understanting, that some spiritual entity will change my life Against my wishes. I was really strong considering working with him many many times to make big ooomohs and bis stres in my life, toliterally achieve everything infant in my life (not that much in fact, but very detailed) and I did not went into working with him, just because he can works against our wishes.

Dellamage, you post a lot of hopes online, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but have you worked with Belial and got results?

I see you post all over WF, and that’s great - what advice do you have on Belial?

I did not worked with him, but I never wrote that he cannot deliver anything. Few people here just wrote that he will give you often what he best for you, not what you think. Sorry, do not catch up your problem with my previous post.

[quote=“Orismen, post:35, topic:3616”]The only real advice I would give concerning Belial is to be very clear with what he can and can NOT change in your life to achieve your goals. This goes for all spirits but especially with Belail as he can get a bit “clingy” at times.

Calling him to help you with a court case he may notice that you really want a promotion at work, he may then approach you about it. Friendly he may be, he has his own agenda. He has his own picture of what and who you should become, his view is not yours.

I am a happily married bisexual man (married to a woman) King B saw that my wife is an atheist and he pushed me to leave her. He wanted me to be with someone who was more compatible on a spiritual level ( and had a penis). In his view this would be the best course of action, he didn’t take into account that I am happily married and am not interested in splitting with my wife.

Belial didn’t care, and we had to hash it out. I learned to keep him at arm’s length unless I really need him, because even a spirit I consider a friend (albeit one with anger issues) can not have that level of control in my life.[/quote]
I see well, I made crystal clear what I wanted, and what I did not want to happen… I told him specifically what the pact was for. I made sure of that. If he did not like the terms I would assume he would not agree to it which he did.

[quote=“Orismen, post:35, topic:3616”]The only real advice I would give concerning Belial is to be very clear with what he can and can NOT change in your life to achieve your goals. This goes for all spirits but especially with Belail as he can get a bit “clingy” at times.

Belial didn’t care, and we had to hash it out. I learned to keep him at arm’s length unless I really need him, because even a spirit I consider a friend (albeit one with anger issues) can not have that level of control in my life.[/quote]

This 100%. Belial is like that very enthusiastic, supportive friend who you really like but who has potentially invasive “ideas of his own about what’s good for you.” And like that friend, if you’re not careful to call him up every week or so and visit now and then, he WILL mention the next time you call him that he’s been hanging around hoping you’d talk to him. (The lights all just flickered as I typed that - I’m a little overdue.)

I had a similar argument because, “I think bisexuality would be in your best interest strategically,” the lights are really flickering now, and I had to really draw the line on that. He doesn’t mean harm, but he will try to throw you into things you’re not prepared for.