P i c t u r e s!

So, it’s that time of the year! (Not quite yet XD) I like Christmas because everyone seems to be happy :smiley:
Here’s some pics, enjoy!

If you guys don’t care, I’d like to know which one’s ur fav :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I love the third one <3

3 Likes

And here’s my contribution to the thread, because why not!?

10 Likes

2nd picture Row of Trees. 3rd picture if its a single.

1 Like

I do dress a Yule Log to burn for the solstice.
Couldn’t find a pic of a real one, so here’s a fake one on youtube:

I did love chocolate logs when I was a kid too:

Being aware that there’s a dryad slowly dying in the house because you brought in it’s felled tree kind of put me off cut trees - and cut flowers in general - for life. Seeing them put out in public feels to me like watching a crucifixion; it’s just horrific. I can carry a dryad on my person to a dryad-free sapling, but it’s not always practical.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Anti Christmas Pictures (Adult, Controversial)

3rd, truly magickal! :heart_eyes_cat:

I love these kinds of things. :teddy_bear:

4 Likes

Ded Moroz Russian Christmas wizard :mage::snowflake::santa:

4 Likes

oooh Saturnalia!!! What good times those were back in 42 B.C.

1 Like

A mentor of mine from long ago used to tell me that certain ceremonies needed to be done before cutting down any tree. He was very upset when neighbors took down a Ficus that was at least 100 years old without informing him first so he could do the ceremony (ATR ceremony) and the eguns or dryads as you call them gave the offending parties a hard time for as long as I knew of them.
Love the yule log you posted—I do love to watch and hear fire in a fireplace. But like you, I can’t stand to see any tree felled unless it’s already dead first.

2 Likes

I love the 2nd to last one.

I like the third and fourth

1 Like

The third one, looks like a perfect place for a ritual,lovely three, and the view is mind blowing! :grin:

1 Like

8 Likes

You sick bastard!

Al.

2 Likes

Big festive bump!! :sparkling_heart: :christmas_tree: :sparkling_heart:

Hope this shows up:

Santas%20Sleigh%20Black%20And%20White

6 Likes

The ice tree…

It does! Very hypnotic. Use for TGS! lolz

1 Like

This is always fun, Santa’s in Zambia right now:

https://www.noradsanta.org/

2 Likes

Wish I had a picture, but I recently rode in an Uber SUV that had reef pine garlands, lights and Jingle Bells lined everywhere in the top all around and along the edges of the seats.

2 Likes