Ovarian Breathing

Hi BALG,

The instructions on ovarian breathing in Healing Love Through Tao (Mantak Chia) are very complex and I am struggling to follow them. Watching videos online has not helped, as they only cover the earliest steps.

The technique is outlined over the course of 20 pages, focusing on precise muscle contractions and anatomical centers. In absence of a teacher, it is difficult to understand if I am doing this correctly.

I am wondering if it is enough to use intention, breathing, and visualisation to move the energy as directed?

Any insight would be appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it’s enough , qi is sentient and will go where it’s needed.

I think also, this very detailed and technical style is inherently masculine and left brained in nature, where what you are working with is feminine, and right brained. So of all techniques, this is especially open to a feminine approach, which is to intuitively let the subconscious do what it knows it needs to. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Mulberry may be able to give some insight on this.

Although, personally I would say seeking a skilled teacher would be best. With energy systems, it can be possible to cause disruption in them without the right techniques.

2 Likes

Sorry @Mulberry, you beat me to it lol.

2 Likes

Thank you both :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An unfortunate effect of the female approach, it it’s not possible to write it down or explain it in a left brained way, it just works, and it probably works a different way every time :smiley: So that’s not great for book authors lol.

2 Likes

Do you practice ovarian breathing? I have seen it written (in the same text, lol) as both a prerequisite and a compliment to the microcosmic orbit.

1 Like