Ouija Board as a direct path to contact

Hello, I would like to know you guys’ ideas about whether and how the Ouija Board opens real perceivable gates to the astral realms where one genuinly meets a superior entity that would potentially become the Ouija-Practitioner’s teacher…

1 Like

Welcome @Redshaka It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I plan to get an ouija board and “reprogram” it to a specific place so it opens up a means of contact and entry by only certain entities.

3 Likes

Huh, so they work…? I tried one and it creeped me out, I mean I was convinced my sister was controlling it…but after the “session” I didn’t particularly feel safe, it could have been my mind though lol. Most of the “spirits” coming through seemed to be moving back and forth over the numbers and saying no to “am I a good spirit”.

That was fun.

1 Like

They sort of work. If a magician knows what they are doing, they can make some kind of contact using a board.

However, most people don’t contact anything and are just fooling themselves.

4 Likes

Good to know phew

I should add, however, that someone who is naturally psychic but doesn’t realise it can get themselves in trouble through a board.

For 98% of users, a Ouija board is harmless fun. For that 2% though, it can actually cause a haunting because spirits are naturally attracted to an open channel.

3 Likes

He did. It’s all good :+1:

1 Like

I think there a lot of factors that can be at play on whether or not it is a direct path of contact, ranging from an individual’s attention to whether or not barriers are built in for impostors. I do like the idea of @anon48079295 about reprogramming the board to a single plane. I actually taped an open sigil to the spirit I wanted to talk to (Buer) and established a barrier for impostures when I was experimenting with the board (as I never worked with one until a couple years ago, about a decade into my studies). It is not the tool for me, as I find scrying to be more efficient for me, but it can work for others if tweaked and approached with a calm state of mind.

I’ve thought of trying something similiar using a pendulum set up on a platform over a circle of letters and see if I get anything out of it.

2 Likes

Using Ouija board can lead to hysteria, schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders that causes anxiety, panic attacks, aggresive behaviour or even suicide to highly suggestible teens.

On my experience using with Ouija board it predicted accurately future tragedies to my friends or family.

1 Like

S. Connolly recommends consecrating a board, which is essentially programming it, to receive demons only.

She covers it in her chapbook on divination, Drawing Down Belial.

2 Likes

That was the word that was on the tip of my tongue, thank you lol

1 Like

Oh yeah quick question about the Ouija board: so like are they always dangerous? My mom told some stories the reason why she hated it is because everytime miss with it your always calling forth ghost therefore that’s how here house got haunted a d she was saying not only her sisters and her sneaked and played it but they also caught there dad and his friends missing with it and they never touched it again because creepy things happened like there cat died and other a weird stuff

2 Likes

I know this was not direct to me but The board is another tool. Think of it like a knife, is it always dangerous in itself, or does it depend on who handles it?

4 Likes

No, they are not always dangerous. As I previously stated, for 98% of people who use one it is just harmless fun, and nothing happens.

6 Likes

Hi Excalibur,

My answer is yes, if you want poltergeist phenomena at your home then play ouija in there.

Every place that I played the Ouija board ends haunted, that’s the main reason I don’t use it anymore.

2 Likes

Could you say the same for taro cards also?

1 Like

Maybe I’m the 2%.

1 Like

Very well could be.

1 Like

You could, but for different reasons. With tarot, the possible danger is created from your own mind (such as having anxiety attacks over getting the more negative cards) as opposed to welcoming a spirit that turns out to be unpleasant for a chat. If an individual’s mind is unchecked and over worries from the results of the reading instead of realizing the future is fluid, I can see it causing harm by creating self fulfilled prophecies.

3 Likes