Other forms of ourselves

I cannot remember the various names used, but the past 2 months when I perform dark magicks, and work on the lower current, without trying i begin to feel wings coming from my back, and i slowly invision myself transform into what looks like a dragon, gargoyle looking man, demon… what is this? When i command demons its like this form takes over me.

3 Likes

Sounds like your subtle bodies are adjusting to the energies you are interacting with.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate more?

In Black magic of arhiman there is an exercise called ignition of the black sun. Part of this ritual is to formulate the shadow body. As i have worked with various div’s through kunda yoga and with aighash in evocation this form has shifted dramatically as i align to the energies of the div.

Likely if you were to for example begin any planetary initiation rites you would notice subtle shifts in your subtle bodies and personality and possibly the physical body as your bodies are saturated in the energy of the planet you are working with. Same applies to elemental, angelic and demonic energies.

If you want to experiment with this use a mediation that has you focus on the form of your energy body after you have done some heavy ritual work.

4 Likes

Thanks bro

No problem :+1: hope it helped

1 Like

Relevant thread recently:

Sometimes I’ll be doing something random and feel my wings start unfurling, becoming more substantial, it’s often a warning or signal of some kind.

3 Likes

That’s so interesting so many of us have the same experiences :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I know, I love things like that! :smiley:

2 Likes

When i first got or should i say, became aware of mine i laid down and apparently they were out and i broke one! That shit hurt too. It was completely unexpected and actually hurt for a few weeks. Physical manigestations of an astral injury. Now i know how to handle my wings and don’t have those problems! I wondered if anyone else had wings here. And now i know!!

2 Likes

Why do we all have wings! Lmao

2 Likes

Probably because the “I grew a face on my butt” thing is so last year? :thinking:

Ordinary BALG forum member takes up door-to-door sales job. June, 2015

2 Likes

I just thought i had wings because im a goddess!! Hehehehe! Simple. And sweet. I’m just getting reacquainted with who and what i am. Anyone else feel the same?

2 Likes

See i quit asking stuff like that when the shadow bodys that i formed in the ignition ritual started taking forms my brain has a hard time figuring out. The most recent ones being so far from “human” that i just feel creeped out or alien on occasion when any sensations of “touch or sight” come into the picture it involves either limbs that move while not traditionally “attached” or “many” eyes. :grimacing::confounded:

So grounding gets a little complicated sometimes :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s that, but at least if you can’t find your limbs you have one hell of an advantage for the no-fap challenge.

3 Likes

Omg!!! Too funny! Fell off my chair with that one!!! Put a warning on those - will ya!!!?

3 Likes

:laughing: im dying over here :laughing:

4 Likes