A powerful symbol i got from azazel

This symbol I was given by Azazel where this is the seal of the fallen in which this extremely powerful symbol was to be used in a ritual to become a member of the fallen unleashing my spiritual wings, which I saw as two red minor chakras at the shoulder blades.

I was told that Lucifer, melek’taus, samael and azazel will be called at the temple while performing the ritual.

Anyway I just love this symbol when I asked azazel it’s name he gave me a demonic word which is Veng’gasak.

Let me know what you guys think

24 Likes

First word came to my mind was atom.

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful symbol, buzzing with black electrical power, and fwiw I’ve had similar experiences with spiritual wings, and two new energy centres forming that are their point of origin.

9 Likes

Exactly the feeling is sublime and quite profound

4 Likes

me too…i actually felt wings sprout out and saw them take form. now i try to keep up those points the same as the main chakras.

6 Likes

I know this is really old but I was wondering what would happen if someone got a tattoo of that?

1 Like

Oh my fuck lmao this was such a long time ago but it could not have been bumped at a better time. This looks EXACTLY like a sort of mathematical symbol that Belial and Azazel have been showing me. It’s like it’s the other half of it actually. I didn’t know the significance till now. Thanks @C.Kendall and @TheMagi

1 Like

Hail Azazel and Hail Melek Taus

1 Like

Their wings and the horns yes just knowing :blush::sunglasses::star_struck:

Yeah, Azazel has a habit of giving out seals to those he chooses.