OT discussion about quantum physics etc

Rubs hands together
Lets do it again boys

Yep
That’s true too :ok_hand:

Trying to arguing these points I once believed was a good thing, maybe we’d learn from eachother in a debate.

Now at my state of development of ascent, I know understand that all things are a jumble of yes and no and maybe.

No one is right and yet we all are.

4 Likes

Very true :ok_hand:

1 Like

Becomes a bit of a mind fuck doesn’t it.
However I’ve come to learn life isn’t only what you make it, but so is creation and existence.

2 Likes

So you’re saying that magick works without any regard for the laws of physics. So why single out quantum physics? We can assume that you’re claiming that magick is all-powerfull and works without regard for other laws of the universe as well, such as thermodyamics, gravity, inertia, conservation of matter, etc.

So you’re saying magick can routinely make the impossible, possible. If you’re holding a bowling ball and let go of it, which direction is it going to drop? The laws of physics and gravity dictate that it will drop downwards, towards the center of the Earth. But you say that magick “doesn’t give a fuck” about quantum physics. So what magick do you know of that can make the bowling ball rocket upwards towards the sky? Your statement that magick “doesn’t give a fuck” is obviously false and borne more out of your need to portray a false sense of bravado rather than out of rational thought. You may want to refrain from practicing this type of wreckless bravado if you wish to reclaim any modicum of credibility in the future.

So it seems as if my pointing out the error of the OP’s particle contention has ignited a spirited debate about the relationship between physics and magick. I don’t necessarily disagree with the OP’s subsequent arguements. This kind of stuff, vibrations, energy, consciousness, etc can be debated forever and we as mere mortals will probably never know the true answers. What I would like to directly point out is that my main contention has not been discussed, much less disproven. The OP’s fatal error is the reference to an experiment that never existed. A stationary particle would be directly contradictory to the main principle of quantum theory. If you guys want to further debate this topic, at least:

1. Site the experiment in which a particle was observed by physicists as being completely stationary.

OR

1. Present your arguments on how a stationary particle can exist in contrary to the Uncertainty Principle.

OR

1. Present your argument that disproves quantum theory.

I can state with complete confidence that no one here will provide any sort of coherent reply to any of the 3 points stated above.

I have looked at Magic from a rational thought perspective and have understood fully how it’s suppose to work…

Then I’ve seen it in action and saw how it actually works

The two ain’t the same
Have you seen a person suddenly have their organs shut down and die 2 weeks after a curse was cast?
I have.

According to QP magic should not be ablet to do that…
But magic didn’t give a fuck and did it anyway

Have you see someone develop extreme boils that didn’t recover no matter what was done to stop it?
I have.

QP is shit in regards to the stuff me and other magicians have seen.

This “false sense of bravado” is not false at all but borne out of shit I caused that defied your Quantum Physics.

So please, child, sit down and cast magic and see how well your Physics hold up.

2 Likes

Funny enough they have proven both telepathy and telekinesis so yes it is possible for the bowling ball to fly off in some random direction if a skilled practitioner wanted it to. They also have not really found good answers for how those two powers work either. Same for remote viewing.

2 Likes

We can make that bowling ball go anywhere we wish, with enough practice

Modern science is nothing more then a method. It was born out of Europeans trying to reclaim the ancient glory that we once had as a species in long dead socities.

Our sacred libraries were burned, our priests murdered and everything we had lost to in the winds of war.

We are the dirty little secret modern science wish to forget. Occultists gave you much of your theories. Mr. Kendall is still young, and his theories need to time to mature.

Compare the ancient way of occult-science they suvived for thousands of years and didn’t kill off the planet vs. the modern split mind insanity science-consumer driven model that is quickly killing everything on planet Earth.

I would suggest you read this book. There as not been a major break through in science for a long time in truth.
The End of Science: Facing the Limits of Knowledge in the Twilight of the Scientific Age

Reality is truly bizarre.

Actually has nothing to do with me and nothing needs to mature as the theory isn’t mine.

My goodness, the reason that you are taking such a beating on this thread is that you cannot understand the simplest concepts. Pardon me, but it does take some effort for me to think down to your level so I’ll try my best to be as simple as possible. My point was that magick cannot make the impossible, possible. Magick cannot make a bowling ball rocket upwards in to the sky. Magick can make the unlikely possible. Then for some reason you bring up common, everyday happenings, which have happened billions of times in the history of man, and state that these billion-time natural occurrences defy the laws of physics. Really??? Billions of people have died in the history of mankind due to organ failures. It probably happens 10,000 times a day. And billions of people throughout history of suffered from skin boils. There is no law of quantum physics that prevents humans from suffering organ failure or skin boils. So your statement: “according to QP magic should not be ablet[sic] to do that” is absolutely absurd since quantum physics does not inhibit common human ailments.

1 Like

Holy fuck this thread is a dumpster fire.

The original point by the OP was sound, even if his example wasn’t ‘correct’. It was bloody fucking close enough to get the intended point across, but people start arguing over the fucking semantics of ‘oh the example is incorrect wah’.

We’re occultists, not quantum physicists or whatever the fucking term is.

3 Likes

Sorry. Didn’t mean any disrespect.

1 Like

If you’re unaware there’s an argument in the philosophy of Mathematics over whether the mathematician deduces a piece of information which already exists, or whether it was essentially created by their conception.

And this concerns Mathematics, whose proofs are unbreakable due to being exactly defined values and strings of logic. As opposed to Physics, which is based on measurement and ostensibly immutable premises (laws) which do apparently exist in our universe. However, if consciousness precedes matter, and the latter comes from the former, these laws can be arbitrary.

They certainly don’t exist in the Astral plane?

It’s also important to remember Godel’s proof where all knowledge is unknowable and not necessarily able to be confirmed.

Our existence seems malleable at the behest of applied will.

2 Likes

I’ve made this its own topic and Unlisted it so it won’t clutter the main forum, not sure if there’s anywhere productive left to go here but I will drop in a quick reminder of forum rules regarding insults, etc. :+1:

Meanwhile hopefully @C.Kendall’s topic is back on-track and on-topic from here.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree with some of the things you say for a change. The intellectual insults, yes I see as well, which you started. And I agree I can’t really think at your level. I probably once could have, sometime many, many years ago. You still haven’t stated anything remotely coherent in regards to disproving my statements. I stated that magic cannot overrule the physical laws of the universe, you stated it can then curiously followed it up with examples that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do magic overcoming physics??? Your argument couldn’t possibly be more incoherent. Please explain on how a natural occurrence that has happened literally billions of times is an aberration of the laws of physics. Let me explain it for you-IT’S NOT!!! So now you realize you are badly beaten in the argument so now you have to resort to making threats that you are going to magickally kill me with organ failure. Let me tell you something kid-threats are for amateurs. Real men act, not threaten. The only people who make threats are the ones who are too weak to act.

I have removed what appeared to be either an exceptionally poor choice or words or a veiled threat, and cautioned that member about it.

Threats are against the rules of this forum, period. I am going to close this now with thanks to all who posted sensible replies.

1 Like