Orobas

Has anyone ever worked with the demon Orobas for mind control?

4 Likes

Nope and try to say “Worked with instead of used sounds disrespectful.”

Ex: Has anyone ever worked with the demon Orobas for mind control?

5 Likes

Yes extensively. How can I help you work with him ?

OP hasn’t been on site for ages…

Can you give me some advice on evoking him, please?

1 Like

Orobas is about as kind and honest as you can get. Just one warning : DO NOT LIE to him. That’s the only thing.

Call him like this.its that simple.

Orobas, prince of hell who is faithful to the magician, it is I_____________who calls you hear me.

Orobas, prince of hell who not allow the those who call him to be tempted of any spirit, it is I_____________who calls you hear me.

Orobas, prince of hell who gives dignities and favours of friends and foes, , it is I_____________who calls you hear me.

That’s it. 

Tell him the one who goes by the name TARAMURTI on Become a loving god showed you what to say and he says hello.

If Orobas wants you to say something different he’le let you know

Offer him oats as an offering for his services as well as an egg and incense (cedar incense for his rank as prince …although I often use myrrh as well).

Again , if he wants something different , he’ll let you know.

You may speak your request out loud or write it up to you but be clear and no loop holes.

Let me know how it goes.
Be blessed

9 Likes

The seventy first Goetia spirit DANTALION of the Venusian sphere is said to specialize in Mind Control if you are looking for a spirit that has transcendent mastery within that office.

1 Like

Thank you, very much. I have been chanting his enn throughout the whole day. I will try to evoke him tonight.

1 Like

Great! Let me know how it goes.

Have you worked alongside him?

FallenChild I worked with “Her” as I practice the Goetia Girls Shamans Chaos Magick Necronomicon Paradigm where the Goetia Entities are all widdershins spun into female manifestations.

1 Like

When I’m drawing a sigil, do I need to draw in a circle? Or that isn’t necessary?

Have you both gotten the end results you expected. I’m trying with PRINCE OROBAS because o have read is more easygoing and kind to beginners, or all in general.

1 Like

I adore Prince Orobas. He has a really pleasant energy going on :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

You only need the sigil in the Triangle of Art if you doing a formal evocation. Also you should wear the spirit’s sigil on a medallion on your neck with a protection sigil on the opposite side on the spirit’s signature during the evocation.

2 Likes

Can we PM in here? I feel like I have a thousand questions

2 Likes

Sure Pm is fine.

How?

I will try to invoke him. I’ll do my best and share the results. I promise

2 Likes

I wish you the best of success. I am sure you can do this.

I have drawn his sigil twice, I have offered him two incense sticks so far. I have some candles ready for the night. So far I have memorized his enn chant, I hope everything goes well.

2 Likes