Orobas

Everything is going to be fine :slight_smile: He certainly appreciates your efforts and knows that you do your best

3 Likes

The second time I drew his sigil I laid on my bed. His sigil on a piece of paper and on my chest. I was laying flat. I was repeating his enn chant, the most notorious thing I felt was a warm sensation on my shoulders that came down through my arms. Then I felt calmness. Iā€™m feeling calmness.

I guess he knows I might get scared if I see him out of nowhere the first time, he might be trying to get to me with baby stepsā€¦

3 Likes

He showed up in my dream physically after I evoked him for the first time. When I talked to him on the first time I couldnā€™t see him,either.

Thats already a good sign,here! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

FallenChild donā€™t stress about not seeing the spirit in this case Orobas. Unless you have a highly developed clairvoyance i.e. psychic vision then seeing spirits wonā€™t be easy. Thatā€™s another reason why traditional evocation uses incense to help generate an altered state of consciousness but also it gives the spirit a physical medium to work with to temporarily build a body out the incense.

3 Likes

So, you guys are telling me that Prince Orobas, heard me?

3 Likes

I do :smiley:

3 Likes

FallenChild you was be given signs by the spirit i.e. Prince Orobas so yes he heard you i.e. you made contact.

2 Likes

I have read that he likes ā€œtasksā€ as offerings too. I will continue to chant his enn at night while asking for his help working towards my goal. And during the day, I will dedicate any daunting physical activity that I might have.

2 Likes

I donā€™t use triangles. I simply draw the sigil and then trace over it with blood to activate. I work from a demonolator perspective si no compelling or threatening beings.

1 Like

Your blood?

Yes but extracted safely with a diabetic lancette after properly disinfecting the skin.

1 Like

Sorry for being so annoying with all the questions, butā€¦

1.- are those sigils more powerful?
2.- can you save them for later works and evocations?

1 Like

Blood activates the sigil
And it depends on the purpose of the work you are doing

2 Likes

Or you can evoke during a lucid dream youā€™ll be able to see and hear them without highly developed abilities!!! @FallenChild

2 Likes

You will learn that different spirits may not necessarily interact with you in the same way as with other people. So what I say may or may not apply to you and the sane goes with other people. Find out what works with any spirit from your experience.

1 Like

Iā€™m working with evocation for a short time and Orobas is the spirit with the strongest presence I have ever felt so far.

I called him on a Thursday night and didnā€™t realize he was there. He woke me up at 4:00 am for two consecutive nights and only then did I notice it was him. I called him again on Saturday, didnā€™t see him clearly in the black mirror, but his presence was very strong.

2 Likes

He has very sweet positive energy youā€™ll like him heā€™s very patient and kind and heā€™s gonna be there for you!! Have fun!! @Epimonos

3 Likes

By what method did you call Orobas?

(I wear a necklace with the Orobas sigil and burn blue candles while the enn repeatedly plays on YouTube. No response yet.)

1 Like

Iā€™m working on my scrying skills with a method similar to that of Drawing Spirits Into Crystals, with some differences (I just use one black candle and a black mirror instead of a crystal ball). I added a few things and created an evocation ritual of my own.

I used the following incantation (put the demonā€™s name in N):

Teat astru malku N.
Seine astru maella train N.
Altu sentu estru N.
Ecks entru antra N.
N. antru teat N.
Jedan tasa hoet naca Orobas

I repeated this many times (almost four rounds of japamala) until I felt the presence of the spirit on the second evocation try.

As I said, the first time I didnā€™t feel anything, but the spirit was there and stayed with me for a few days, until I finally realized it was him waking me up at night. Sometimes the presence is very subtle and it takes us a while to perceive it.

2 Likes

Thanks sincerely for the reply. I appreciate it!

2 Likes