Orobas help

Anyway as I’m now just 10 months into occult study and practice I thought it would be a good idea to start working with a goetic demon.

I decided to use a Yes/No Tarot divination and let the Tarot decide which demon would be best for me to work with.

The demon the Tarot chose was …

Orobas

After reading up a bit on Orobas I was very pleased as Orobas seemed to be the perfect choice for a total novice like myself.

Anyway I drew out the sigil in dragons blood ink and memorised it and burnt it into my mind. Lying on my bed before sleep I kept drawing the seal of Orobas in my minds eye in flames while chanting his enn.

Since then everything in my life has got worse. Ive become very depressed. I can’t seem to keep money. People who I got rid of in my life have entered my life again ect ect. I just dont feel my self anymore.

Am I worrying over nothing. How should I proceed? I don’t want things to get worse.

Lol Orobas is either testing you or trying to draw your attention to communicate with him. Maybe both.

I concur. Contact the demon again, and preform the working. If the bad stuff still exists, kill it. That is, if it’s a human- For money, just get Saturn on your side. It’s a restricting entity.

10 months and working with Goetics already? How are your energy raising and banishing skills? Can you invoke omnipotence?

Since day one I’ve been practicing LBRP almost every day so im confident with banishing. Also Ive been practicing “IAMS SOlar Power” for about 8 months almost every day.

I do agree however that I think Ive got way ahead of myself here.
SO all your advice is really appreciated.

Lol, Goetia is for beginners…

Lol, Goetia is for beginners…[/quote]

Only for super duper internet mages who have all the answers.

You jealous?

If Goetia isn’t for beginners, then where do you place working with gods?

The Goetia is a hotly debated topic and seemingly no one has any uncontestable answers. But I will give you a hint that I have found through working with a few of them.

They are intimately connected to you and all of us in deep ways. Only thing is…they are far more aware of this connection than we are.

I hope this helps,
Orismen

3 Likes

[quote=“Orismen, post:9, topic:2503”]The Goetia is a hotly debated topic and seemingly no one has any uncontestable answers. But I will give you a hint that I have found through working with a few of them.

They are intimately connected to you and all of us in deep ways. Only thing is…they are far more aware of this connection than we are.

I hope this helps,
Orismen[/quote]

Well it’s quite logical they are connected to us. We are the microcosmic image of God… God has 72 names, so they are automatically connected to us… Then there are 72 demons, which is obvious they are connected to us.

[quote=“Elison, post:10, topic:2503”][quote=“Orismen, post:9, topic:2503”]The Goetia is a hotly debated topic and seemingly no one has any uncontestable answers. But I will give you a hint that I have found through working with a few of them.

I hope this helps,
Orismen[/quote]

Well it’s quite logical they are connected to us. We are the microcosmic image of God… God has 72 names, so they are automatically connected to us… Then there are 72 demons, which is obvious they are connected to us.[/quote]

Oh snaps, I dug a hole and Elison dropped knowledge in it.

[quote=“Elison, post:10, topic:2503”][quote=“Orismen, post:9, topic:2503”]The Goetia is a hotly debated topic and seemingly no one has any uncontestable answers. But I will give you a hint that I have found through working with a few of them.

I hope this helps,
Orismen[/quote]

Well it’s quite logical they are connected to us. We are the microcosmic image of God… God has 72 names, so they are automatically connected to us… Then there are 72 demons, which is obvious they are connected to us.[/quote]

Such a load of nonsense. The Ars Goetia list is an incomplete text. There are not 72 spirits in that hierarchy, you bumbling buffoon.

[quote=“iWitch, post:1, topic:2503”]Anyway as I’m now just 10 months into occult study and practice I thought it would be a good idea to start working with a goetic demon.

I decided to use a Yes/No Tarot divination and let the Tarot decide which demon would be best for me to work with.

The demon the Tarot chose was …

Orobas

After reading up a bit on Orobas I was very pleased as Orobas seemed to be the perfect choice for a total novice like myself.

Anyway I drew out the sigil in dragons blood ink and memorised it and burnt it into my mind. Lying on my bed before sleep I kept drawing the seal of Orobas in my minds eye in flames while chanting his enn.

Since then everything in my life has got worse. Ive become very depressed. I can’t seem to keep money. People who I got rid of in my life have entered my life again ect ect. I just dont feel my self anymore.

Am I worrying over nothing. How should I proceed? I don’t want things to get worse.[/quote]

These spirits do not have Tarot correspondences, and the ‘enns’ are equally made up bullshit, which is why neither are to be found anywhere in the source material for the tradition.

These spirits have a hierarchy. You don’t just pick one and start invoking it not even knowing what you are doing.

1 Like

You jealous?

If Goetia isn’t for beginners, then where do you place working with gods?[/quote]

Try telling me the Four Kings and their superiors are not ‘gods’. How ridiculous you are.

[quote=“Orismen, post:11, topic:2503”][quote=“Elison, post:10, topic:2503”][quote=“Orismen, post:9, topic:2503”]The Goetia is a hotly debated topic and seemingly no one has any uncontestable answers. But I will give you a hint that I have found through working with a few of them.

I hope this helps,
Orismen[/quote]

Oh snaps, I dug a hole and Elison dropped knowledge in it.[/quote]

That’s not knowledge; it’s a stinking pile of horseshit.

Prove it, otherwise everyone will see how null your claims are and you’ll post further only to not be taken seriously.

No, they are NOT gods. Have you ever worked with a real god? I bet you didn’t and you’re just an armchair theorist who thinks he knows better than everyone.

Eat it, it looks to me like you’re hungry.

These spirits do not have Tarot correspondences, and the 'enns' are equally made up bullshit, which is why neither are to be found anywhere in the source material for the tradition.

These spirits have a hierarchy. You don’t just pick one and start invoking it not even knowing what you are doing.

I didnt say the demons have Tarot correspondences.

I used 16 cards.

For ‘Yes’ I used ‘Sun’, ‘Star’, ‘Magician’, ‘Wheel of Fortune’ and the four aces

For ‘No’ I used ‘Devil’, ‘Moon’, ‘Tower’, ‘Death’ and the four ‘fives’

I drew a card for each of the 72 demons until there was just one demon left and that demon was Orobas. So I decided to work with Him.

Instead of arguing all the time can you mages with superior knowledge offer some advice about my original problem. Thanks.

Well S.V.E. posted about Orobas a while ago, sometime in July I think.

The only other experience of Orobas I can think of is Lon Milo DuQuette’s. He had a bad experience at first and when he yelled at Orobas the demon took the stance that Lon was to blame for all of Lon’s problems.

That encounter led Lon to some deep gnosis and now he has a great relationship with Orobas.

1 Like