Origins of King Paimon

I’ve heard people say King Paimon is the god of the Jinn but I have not seen backing to this? At least not much of it? I really could use some sources because King Paimon has really been influencing me to look more into this, especially every time I start researching his origins. I think his origins are important for the work we will do together. I’m also aware that he may originate from Arsu which is Palmyran, but that doesn’t have much information I can find on it either.

1 Like

Welcome @lazarus It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

intro3

A member of the forum previously said that “paimon” is a name in persia (Iran) and it means “pact” or “path”

Paimon can also be derived from the Hebrew word for ticking bells Pomn which may be a reference to his majestic appearance.

This is what we call UPG here, or unverified personal gnosis. There is no historical basis to this, and I personally think this idea is primarily based on the fact that Paimon’s description in the Goetia is that of a Middle Eastern looking man riding a camel.