Origin of the Daemons

Any God you research has created a race or two in their long lifetime, Set created the Tesheru which are demigods but were also demons, Morpheus and his Oneiroi demons/daemons.

Depending on your belief Lucifer was a minor roman God or Enki the Sumerian God, The latter his parents would be Anu and Nammu. To me demons are a young race, they might be old as hell to humanity but they are also young as heck to Gods who predate them and so forth.

3 Likes

BTW Lucifer spoke about Source God who made him, Do u know who that Source God is?

1 Like

Source/God simply IS. There are many names that man has known Source by (in my tradition we call source by the name Olodumare). But none of these names, in my opinion is the “TRUE” name of God.

When I was speaking with Lucifer he did not give a name by which to call Source/God. I don’t think there IS a proper name. Understand that God is ALL…so as the ancient egyptians put it… all names are His (Or her’s or it’s) and no name is His. For God is All and has manifested as All.

It is hard to know, maybe even impossible, what the true name of SOURCE is. Titles seem to describe it/him/her best.

I do believe that God is a separate entity from but ALSO a unified entity with all of us. There is, to me, a distinct source and creator of all, who again, I call Olodumare… but I have also called him Amun, Ra, and other names through the years.

I think that you come to know the true God when you come to know yourself and how it has manifested in you. Also, when you get to truly know the various deities, demons, etc… you get to know God, because God is manifested as them as well. When you experience lessons, pains, joys, life in abundance, when you hear truth and feel it in your soul, when you experience love, and even when you have a deeper connection with an animal and watch how they interact…ALL of this and more acquaints you with the True God, with the SOURCE that Lucifer was speaking of.

There is an ancient text that says: (I’m paraphrasing these):

Do not say that we cannot see God, that he is invisible, for God is manifest all around us. He is manifest in all the things which he has created.

Also, there is a text from ancient Egypt that says that Ra (God/Source) came into being through the beings which he created…in a great multitude of forms (humans, animals, spirits, plants etc…)

God, as All, is loving, beautiful, empowering, life affirming etc… but also can be vengeful, terrifying, and destructive etc… as ALL, God encompasses the full spectrum of light and dark.

This is all just my knowledge though. Others may disagree.

1 Like

Wow, great answer.

1 Like

The provenance of demonic kind.

1 Like

R u close to Lucifer? If so is it possible for u to help me to meet him (no matter what it takes except murder etc)?

I’ll send you a private message sharing what I know to the best of my ability…that way it doesn’t derail your thread here.

I’m new also (only about 2 months) so I’m no expert but I will share what I have learned.

1 Like