Orgon-energy; HAARP; Chemtrails; Frequencies and magic

IMG_2247
this, was the inspiration.

Cool.

IMG_2245

Thats the same place I just posted :rofl:
this is the 3d model of it

1 Like

Hm… a mix of those pyramids with stairs, +those in egypt and other temples of ancient times.
:thinking: iiiinteresting

1 Like

Yeah I think it would have to since a regular pyramid like the ones of giza act more like a technology rather than a temple, step pyramids are more for living in.

Like this.

2 Likes

This dude has written many books are of them are free to download now.
He also sells radionix stuff. All the stuff is simple and easy to make if you dont wanna buy.

1 Like

XD sorry, i overlooked the notification for your post
~nothing new, but still: thanks :3

1 Like

“Orgone” is new age horseshit spewed by Sacred Site desecrating Made-In-China Dalai Llama Healing Crystal peddling burning man druggie shitbags.

2 Likes

maybe you wanna try that before deciding :wink:

1 Like

Here is a pic of my home made Orgone generator to the right of the pic.
copper tubes and all. Modifications to internal components to enhance its ability.
Mounted on a steel pipe, swivels 360 degrees. evaluation ability adjustable from around 22.5 degrees vertical elevation to about 85 degrees vertical elevation. Copper strapping with conductor tail out of the base, double loop ground # 6 solid copper to cold water line and ground rod. Had much entertainment and experiments, on going for about the last 18 years or so. Works very well at weather influence and other . Hope I can post a close up of it.
And No not new age Horseshit but based on Rickes work with thought ties with Tesla coils ect.
Harrp is a very bad thing for living creatures , plants ect.
Cloudbuster in its original design is built differently and needs a large body of water for discharge Works very well at clearing or influencing rain, weather in general. But one of the original design can cause serious harm or death if not being careful not to touch when in operation or use thick insulate high voltage rubber gloves.
Just saying.

2 Likes

the one I have also works very well and so far no electro-static discharge to my body. One can also erase chemtrails with their vision and focus of intent, scanning back and forth on a section of
chemtrails. these sections will fade away. Try it and you will be very surprised to find that we all have this ability to varying degrees.
Just saying.

See link for pictures and charts

Int’l Journal of Advances in Agricultural & Environmental Engg.

(IJAAEE) Vol. 1, Issue 1(2014) ISSN 2349-1523 EISSN 2349-1531
Utilization of Metal Lathe Waste as Material for the Absorption of Electromagnetic Radiation Based Orgonite
Anisya Lisdiana, Ayuni Dita Rosalia, Nur Jannah Asrilya, Rais Nur Latifah, and Roro Ernia Prawithasari

Abstract� Electromagnetic radiation is increasing along with the development of technology, especially electronic households with Electrical properties, causing physiological interference and neurological or sensitivity symptoms. This study was conducted to provide a solution to overcome the effects of electromagnetic radiation. Orgonite was prepared by combining resin, quartz crystals, and metals by utilizing waste metal lathe both iron and aluminum. The principle of orgonite based on absorption method, so the material can be used as electromagnetic radiation absorber, by testing using Electromagnetic Field Meters (EMF).

Orgonite has absorption of electromagnetic radiation with the best composition on Metal: quartz at 5:5. At the radiation source 407 mG, the efficiency of iron absorption in orgonite, up to 24.07862%, and aluminum orgonite reach 13.02211%. Increasing source of electromagnetic radiation given, so that the absorption of iron orgonite material up to 80.70175%, while the aluminum orgonite decrease in radiation efficiency of 1000 mG.
Keywords� Electrical sensitivity, Electromagnetic Radiation, Orgonite

Based on this study, it was evident that presence of orgonite has the potential to reduce electromagnetic radiation in environment, so as to protect the effects of radiation on human health. Making orgonite can be applied directly on a household scale because the material used is cheap, easy to find, and easy processing. Orgonite development with attractive packaging display objects can be useful and able to absorb radiation of electromagnetic waves generated from electrical appliances such as cell phone or computer. Here is a orgonite application interesting and useful in the form of a vase (Fig. 5) or a stationary point (Fig. 6) as well as a table decoration that can enhance your work table.
IICBEE: International Institute of Chemical, Biological and Environmental Engineering 59
Int’l Journal of Advances in Agricultural & Environmental Engg. (IJAAEE) Vol. 1, Issue 1(2014) ISSN 2349-1523 EISSN 2349-1531
Fig. 5 Vase Fig. 6 A stationary point

VII. CONCLUSION
A. Waste lathe composite, resin, and quartz, can be utilized as an absorber of electromagnetic radiation.

B. Orgonite has absorption of electromagnetic radiation with the best composition on Metal: quartz at 5:5. At the radiation source 407 mg, the efficiency of iron absorption in orgonite, up to 24.07862%, and aluminum orgonite reach 13.02211%. Increasing source of electromagnetic radiation given, so that the absorption of iron orgonite material up to 80.70175%, while the aluminum orgonite decrease in radiation efficiency of 1000 mG.

SUGGESTION
A.Orgonite is known by the public to minimize electromagnetic radiation.

B.The further testing of the orgonite to obtain greater efficiency.

REFERENCES
[1] Allan, Darwis. 2004. Pedoman Pertolongan Pertama. Jakarta: Palang Merah Indonesia. Elex Media Kompitundo. Jakarta.
[2] Cheng, Qiang, Tie Jun Cui, Wei Xiang Jiang and Ben Geng Cai. 2010. An Omnidirectional Electromagnetic Absorber Made of Metamaterials . New Journal of Physics 12 (2010) 063006 (10pp). State Key Laboratory of Millimeter Waves, Department of Radio Engineering, Southeast University, Republic of China
[3] Hasanah, P.A, 2012, Sintesis Nanopartikel Fe3O4 dengan Optimasi Waktu Pemanasan pada T emperatur Rendah, Skripsi, Fakultas Matematika dan Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam, Universitas Andalas, Padang.
[4] Hunt, C.P., B. Moskowitz, S.K. Banerjee, 1995, Magnetic Properties of Rock and Minerals. In T.J Ahrens, ed, Rock Physics and Phase Relation, A.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1029/RF003p0189
[5] Mustafa, M.F, 2007, A Study and Development on Microwave Absorber Using Agriculture Waste Material, Thesis, Fakulti Kejuruteraan Elektronik &Kejuruteraan Komputer, Universiti T eknikal Malaysia Melaka.
[6] Naito, Y. 1997. Ferrite Electromagnetic Wave Absorbers. J. PHYS. IV FRANCE . Department of Physical Electronics, T okyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 Ookcryama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152, Japan.
[7] Narimanov E E and Kildishev A V 2009 Appl. Phys. Lett. 95 041106

[8] Phang, S.W., Tadakoro, M., Watanabe, J. dan Kuramoto, N., 2008, Synthesis, Characterization and Microwave Absorption Property of Doped Polyaniline Nanocomposites Containing TiO2 Nanoparticles and Carbon Nanotubes, Syntetic Metals, No.158, hal.251-258.
IICBEE: International Institute of Chemical, Biological and Environmental Engineering 60

(Emphasis added)

2 Likes

I’ve made orgonite before. I’ve always wanted to build a “cloud buster”.

Either it works, or its a powerful thogughtform OR BOTH.
~In the end: it works.

i totally forgot that you mentioned him back then…

1 Like

just attach a radionic box to it, and it becomes a psychic CANNON!
~just look at it!! Why would you not come to that idea? I looks like a rusty piece of artillery :smiley:

1 Like

IMG_1729IMG_2329