Orgon-energy; HAARP; Chemtrails; Frequencies and magic

I want this thread to be a data pool, for the mentioned things.
~I want those topics to be explained from a variety of view points.

Chemtrails and HAARP shouldn’t be something new to all of you.
Geoengineering with toxic metals in the atmosphere, and a weapon which alters weather and has caused already some “natural disasters”.

~Sure, to clean up my area’s atmosphere, i could build some tools,
but those materials would cost some money, and i’m short on cash
AND it would be interesting, how we could get this shit out of our atmosphere, and compensate those toxic frequencies with magical messurements.

4 Likes

the bigger and more common the metal, the lower the frequency
the smaller and more rare the metal, the higher the frequency

IMG_1727IMG_1729

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

There is nothing you can do.
Have some fun :slight_smile:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cw0AAsGaDg0

1 Like

Man just take a pic of earth, self made $50 radionic box, sigil of your intention/a spirit sigil and you can cause havoc on the whole planet :slight_smile:

What kind of havoc??
You gotta decide that :wink:
e.g. Sigil of House of Kel to fix Earth’s atmosphere.

2 Likes

A video looks about 10,000,000 times more appealing if there’s a very short description with it, BY the person sharing, of what it covers and why that matters, otherwise it’s like “Click here to lose moments of your life you will never get back in hopes the creator isn’t a raving madman”… just sayin.’ :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks, it makes sense :slight_smile:
Guy R. McPherson, an American scientist, feeds a paralyzing narrative of doom and hopelessness, best known for promoting the idea of near term extinction.
In the world of corporate science, it’s hard to say anything for sure.
The Paris Climate Agreement (2015) is actually the result of negotiations between almost 200 parties, so it not a sicence at all.
I can’t say what is more dangerous, the climate doomism or to claim that climate change is a hoax.
So, do for whatever makes you happy. Entertain yourself with Guy R. McPherson’s cultism, buy MSQ Devara classic or whatever. There is a plenitude of fresh products on the market today.

2 Likes

The money crash was kicked from the plan, as trump refused to break the economy.
~If there would have been only that option, then the elite would be set back 20 years or something. In matters of money, it seems times are best for investments. But they would crash the economy in 8 years or so.

But, since ISIS got this gas attack done ~as a desperate move to keep their supporter (US)
in game, they might just don’t need to wait.

Hopefully, wise Putin will see what those people are asking for, and refuse.

:3 …any links?

This Reply is for the topic above Drachir
1d
HAARP SPIEGELT sich auf OSTSEE ! WIE VIELE Beweise wollt IHR noch?

I want this thread to be a data pool, for the mentioned things.
~I want those topics to be explained from a variety of view points.

Chemtrails and HAARP shouldn’t be something new to all of you.
Geoengineering with toxic metals in the atmosphere, and a weapon which alters weather and has caused already some “natural disasters”.

~Sure, to clean up my area’s atmosphere, i could build some tools,
but those materials would cost some money, and i’m short on cash
AND it would be interesting, how we could get this shit out of our atmosphere, and compensate those toxic frequencies with magical messurements.

From Azazel Saturn
Lets be honest here, we as a community will never get rid of Chemical Trails, FOR BLUE SKIES PROVE CHEMICAL TRAILS exist, in which as long as the powers that be(I won’t expose them here) are working in the shadows(Underground cities, other places many don;t know about which I won’t list here to long), this will continue for a long long time, and it’s nothing new as we explained within the Quantum Christ Document on thy YouTube Channel Azazel Saturn which I may link to, these things exist(Chemtrails) to dumb down the population as a whole for what chemical trails does as an individuals breaths this in is, shuts down the neurons within the brain that are responsible for processing information and kills the cells within the body, as well as damages the skin that protects our cells in which our conscience is not part of the brain but part of a larger whole as a vibration, through this process the powers that be are conditioning the public into a state of forgetfulness as Chemical Trails can also cipher the memory of others badly as well as Magic goes anything around a Magic user which does not stem from source open area(walls, technology, etc) can make it also harder to use MAGIC… HOPE I COULD HELP WITH THIS POST.

2 Likes

So… i gotta fled to rural unpopulated places, or live underground?