Orgon-energy; HAARP; Chemtrails; Frequencies and magic

:heart_eyes_cat:

Like, the basement of a loving older woman who will keep you safe and… comfy. :kiss:

2 Likes

i thought more of a underground labyrinth, where people would study, meditate, chat and enjoy themselves :stuck_out_tongue: :kissing:

2 Likes

IMG_2243

i forgot to draw in some factories and other things

1 Like

Thats pretty cool, especially if you added a mage tower to it.

1 Like

THANKS and nice to meet you Myrddin.

I GOT A FUCKING PYRAMID - BITCH! XD

No, just be careful of events around you… it’s bad enough that in Syria Chemical Nukes are being launched, and if it gets to that point of fleeing underground there are underground cities under every city in the world now for emergency events or simply just to live there, this has been developing for years now within the public notice. Here I’ll link you to this post Dark Powers that Be and Everything you Need to Know About Reality download the two Documents and keep a heads up of events in the world, for as I stated on my YouTube Channel online, war with North Korea and other Countries Surrounding these Nations my escalate Quicker than usual

1 Like

:frowning:

What kind? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Mage tower :point_down:

1 Like

IMG_1866IMG_1867IMG_1868IMG_1869IMG_1870IMG_1873IMG_1872IMG_1871IMG_1874

3 Likes

These look epic nice work.

1 Like

Too bad, its not certain that there will be any way to establish something like this…

1 Like

You’ll never know possible in near future situations these things may become possible kind of like the fanfiction stories I used to read which have things like this.

1 Like

IF the day x comes… then i should see the positive side:

all of my time would be forced to dedicate myself to magic.
~at some point, i could gather some servants, to build my pyramids

ONE pyramid will cost 13 000 000 to 15 000 000 €uros of current value

Meh… Houses these days cost trillions of dollars ridiculous prices that I only see within my video games.

1 Like

i calculated the price, for ground and construction + all the books and people i would have to pay for, for the first months

~ THE AETERANON (check on facebook)
a (occult)libary, temple, place for lectures and courses (idk yoga?)

too bad that i have issues with my credit card… i can’t get it on kickstarter…
~kickstarter collects the money ONLY if the minimus has been stepped over
= no risk for supporters…
Is there someone who would help me with kickstarter? idk… its just, that i feel all fury, and my spine is boiling, when i speak of this ~it was the most intense, as i created the concept in march!

It has a Sith-ish nature

1 Like

Epic!:grin:

2 Likes