Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis

[quote=“SolomonThoth, post:19, topic:4603”]Just a quick question ,

Where do banishing’s fit into the OAA material?[/quote]

at this early stage im thinking not to banish at all. im personally just trying to tust my instincts & so unless you get a bad feeling about something its probably best just to go with it.

Ye it doesnt seem to be needed in the first few flames or for a while

I don’t know from whence this idea came :o) but “banishing” IMO stems from the belief that demons are ye evil spirits that want to drag you into hell, but you have to hide behind the godnames of some desert cult etc., which isn’t my view but whatever…

By all means ban the trash that might disrupt your day, or sleep, but as a matter of course, well, better to bind them or whatever IMO.

Does anyone honestly need to banish an entity?

I have never needed to get rid of any unwanted forces either before or after a ritual. Much of this is just ignorance and fear based on a complete lack of understanding. I have however felt an incredible type of electricity in the room afterwards but isn’t this just cosmic build-up (life force energy) from the effects of good humanistic output and spiritual activity?

I have however used a banishing type procedure afterwards to reduce the tension within the room but this just ended up altering my state of mind to a neutral zone, the constitution of the room actually stayed the same. Is this the true effects encountered from banishing?

The conjuration I always use to reduce my mind back from its ritual hyperstate to a more relaxed mode is the one from ‘Kingdoms of flame’…………………

Simply repeat this until you come down to earth

"Ashtu malku ta dat arkata, sastus seckz altamu partu

Iretempal krez ta felta, vaskalla regent met senturus

Ta sastrus estos melta, kelta, kelta, ketla hine."

It can be useful if you’re doing healing work - removing (for example) a parasitic entity attracts what I consider like “pilot fish” - lesser beings who smell the activity going on and circle round looking for shreds.

Under those circs it’s a good idea, and also wise if you suspect someone may be annoyed at you for such heinous crimes as “being wrong on the internet” which many white-light oriented people seem to think merits immediate deployment of curses. :slight_smile:

Though usually your own spirits will also help, but for a beginner who doesn’t yet have spirits they feel they can trust on that basis, it makes sense.

But yeah a lot of it’s about fear, and unncessary. I had an auntie who’d straighten out the cushions on your chair and dash off to wash your teacup the minute you stood up to leave, like she wanted to erase all traces, and it somehow reminds me of that… rude, and a bit weird.

JMO, it’s probably most important to understand what you believe about demons deep inside, I don’t think they’re filthy or evil so using spiritual disinfectant all the time would be ridiculous for me, but maybe make sense to someone else.

1 Like

I seldom use banishing rituals, but never skip the “license to depart”, making sure that the evoked entity has left the temple before blowing the candles.

If a spirit refuses to leave, the LBRP is not always sufficient to drive it away. I have seen that Congo spirits (of Palo Mayombe and Quimbanda) don’t really care about Golden Dawn type banishing rituals. What does work however a simple aspersion of holy water with a short Latin exorcism. I was recently surprised to see that this is also what E.A. Koetting tends to advocate in his books.

1 Like

I agree with you, Alex. There are plenty of spirits that don’t care about the Golden Dawn’s rituals including the Djinn. Banishing a spirit you call is like inviting a friend over and then yelling at them to go home. I like the “license to depart” much better. Now, if you need to get rid of something strong and uninvited, perform an exorcism.

Where is this “O.A.A.” book available to buy or cyber-browse? I can’t see it on the website at all but I keep seeing loads of threads about it.

eBay is you friend. But the price might not be. Best of luck.

Koetting’s friend Doug Cribbs is selling copies (there were 18 in total) that were signed in goats blood by Koetting and each one has a sigil for the guardian of a particular flame.

Check it out here:
http://drawninblood.blogspot.com.au/

I think I have found the old OAA website that was mentioned in one of E.A’s interviews :slight_smile:

[url=http://web.archive.org/web/20110926220708/http://www.aetyrnalis.com/]http://web.archive.org/web/20110926220708/http://www.aetyrnalis.com/[/url]

Yeah, looks like you did. Nice find.

Koetting’s friend Doug Cribbs is selling copies (there were 18 in total) that were signed in goats blood by Koetting and each one has a sigil for the guardian of a particular flame.

Check it out here:
http://drawninblood.blogspot.com.au/[/quote]

Quick question , are the 18 volumes copies of the same material? I’m thinking of getting one to pathwork, but is it linear, as in I have to get book 1 first and work through? Or is it just the seals of the guardians that differ from book to book?

It’s 18 of the same book, with a different seal in each one.

Just received my copy of the Discorces and initiations, things are going great. The initial darkness meditations have filled me with an unmistakable sense of power and divinity, and the pendulum exercise seems to be fairly easy for me also. Anyone more experienced than me in the field of the OAA might be able to answer me this though, where do the guardians of the Flames fit in? I’m not referring to the Barons that assist you upon receipt of the 6th flame, I’m referring to the mysterious entities whos sigils are drawn out in goats blood at the begining of the book. Obviously I can’t reveal the name or sigil of the entity that I’m in contact with (at least that’s what I’ve been told), but it is the “guardian of the 7th flame”, if anyone knows any info about these guardians that’d be much appreachiated. One thing I will say though, I haven’t even opened the sigil or worked with this entity yet, but as soon as I opened the book for the first time I felt a rush of energy, whatever it is its powerful and is willing to work with me. I’ll be posting threads about working with this entity in future, but any info to get started would be great.

ENORMOUS numbers of spirits are in a single-minded push to end the lock-down of the Abrahamic religions, which have attempted to slaughter and genocide the magickal spark in humans around the world, and erode our ability to break free and evolve in each of our respective ways.

Some of those spirits seem to have been drawn to this work, so they’re the ones involved, is my current information. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Lady E for your tremendous input.

Lol reminded me of the christians reaction to Googles Occult Search Engine.

Just received my copy of the OAA Discourses with the sigil of a Guardian in goat’s blood (and signed by EA).

The energy of the book is palpable. Can’t wait to wade in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see says the blind man!