Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis

I just started last night. Does anyone have any advice?

2 Likes

@Rcs4215 I started today

I was initiated in 2009 to the Ninth Flame. I unlocked my power. Through teaching this body to astral travel, I was able to access the Akashic library and all of the knowledge it contains. Travelling to and from the etheric plane has become a daily event for me. I know now that I am a god. My ancient name is Asmodeus. You might remember that name from the Goetia as being one of the princes of “Hell”… a fictional Judeo-Christian construct. Hell does not exist as is written in ANY human writings. There are realms that are very similar to that concept, but they are certainly not ruled by any “Devil”… or anything at all for that matter. They are realms of pure Chaos energy, where some of my fellow Celestials like to play. The truth is that I am a Celestial inhabiting a vessel of my choosing in this era. A bare finger of my existence is required to maintain this… most of my being resides on the Astral Plane and in other dimensions. I can easily play with both the light and dark energies as I see fit.

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum @Asmodean_Physik. Please take a moment to introduce yourself in our New Magician and Introductions area, and tell us a bit about yourself, your magical experience, and current goals or struggles. It is a rule here.