Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis

Is anyone on this thread working this book yet? I would like to hear from someone who is. I am interested.

Thereā€™s a work-through thread here. :slight_smile:

I am. I got ahold of a copy of the book about two weeks ago and almost done with the first flame. I would like to do more with it, but itā€™s an ok pace for the amount of other things I have going on in life

[quote=ā€œBill, post:9, topic:4446ā€][quote=ā€œAlpha Scorpii, post:8, topic:4446ā€]Thats what I got from the video too, only one burgendy leather edition. What I really want to know is why da fuk only make 100 copies? I am willing to bet that 200 or 300 copies would sell out just as fast as 100.

I wonder if Timothy or Eric will be holding 10 or more copies to unload on ebay later for 10 to 20 times their original cost, the limited number of copies being made is weird and makes no sense given the demand for Erics works.[/quote]

They would be crazy not to. I know I wouldā€¦[/quote]

Seth May I please have a copy of your pdf. Erick said that was ok to share the book.

Where is the link?

Sorry, @KARAEL but @Seth hasnā€™t been on the forum for over two years so you are not likely to get a response.

Also, please introduce yourself as it is a rule here:

handIntro

1:35 <ā€” hour thirty five

1 Like

Iā€™ve Unlisted this because it refers to a PDF thatā€™s no longer available, and trading unlicensed PDFs on here is not permitted.