Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis

If you’re interested you’d better hurry… Only 100 copies.

For more info, click on the link in the right top corner.

1 Like

How many velvet and leather book for each customer is guaranteed? I tried to purchased 2 leather last time and EA said NO. Then you go online (eBay) and you see some collectors from Australian and Sweden selling many leather and velvet for hundreds and thousands of dollars. In my opinion, this is unfair…

just my 2 cents…

[quote=“Bigfriend, post:2, topic:4446”]How many velvet and leather book for each customer is guaranteed? I tried to purchased 2 leather last time and EA said NO. Then you go online (eBay) and you see some collectors from Australian and Sweden selling many leather and velvet for hundreds and thousands of dollars. In my opinion, this is unfair…

just my 2 cents…[/quote]

Anthology of Sorcery E A Koetting DELUXE Leather Satanic Grimoire 1/100 RARE
$1,332.80
Was: $1,666.00
Buy It Now

[quote=“Bigfriend, post:3, topic:4446”][quote=“Bigfriend, post:2, topic:4446”]How many velvet and leather book for each customer is guaranteed? I tried to purchased 2 leather last time and EA said NO. Then you go online (eBay) and you see some collectors from Australian and Sweden selling many leather and velvet for hundreds and thousands of dollars. In my opinion, this is unfair…

just my 2 cents…[/quote]

Anthology of Sorcery E A Koetting DELUXE Leather Satanic Grimoire 1/100 RARE
$1,332.80
Was: $1,666.00
Buy It Now[/quote]

Well, there is no doubt about it that someone is buying up several (most??) copies each time to corner the market. Can’t blame someone, whoever it is…, for doing such a thing. Pretty easy way to turn a good profit and I’m sure it’s crossed several other folk’s minds on this forum to do the same as well.

If it hasn’t… you might want to be a bit more sinister! :wink: haha

To add a bit more… at some point, I would suspect the price that buyers actually PAY on ebay for sold out material will go down. We’re already starting to see this. A lot of material has now been published by EA/BALG.

Sure, ebay sellers can ask 1,300 for Anthology, but I’d be surprised if they fly off the shelf at that price. Look at “Completed Listings” on ebay and it shows what they actually sold for. Necro seems to command the most, as there isn’t a lot of material on that subject published compared to straight-up LHP books. Complete Works goes for $700 to as much as $1000. That’s what they actually SELL for, not listed at. WoD, BM, etc. go for about $200 or so.

With all that off-topic crap above, I am registered for the pre-sell (or whatever it is called) at the end of December. I’m not paying $200 for it on ebay later!!

[quote=“Bigfriend, post:2, topic:4446”]How many velvet and leather book for each customer is guaranteed? I tried to purchased 2 leather last time and EA said NO. Then you go online (eBay) and you see some collectors from Australian and Sweden selling many leather and velvet for hundreds and thousands of dollars. In my opinion, this is unfair…

just my 2 cents…[/quote]

Where does it state there is a velvet edition? Leather only.
Why would EA say NO (it was probably customer service anyway) when he offered discounts for two or more copies?
Maybe you bought the last copy.

I listened to the podcast and only heard about it being released in leather, so I’m not like involved on the business side with BALG and this isn’t a definitive answer from that POV, but I think that’s also clear from the ad above… no velvet or cotton or whatever for this one release, just leather-bound.

Thats what I got from the video too, only one burgendy leather edition. What I really want to know is why da fuk only make 100 copies? I am willing to bet that 200 or 300 copies would sell out just as fast as 100.

I wonder if Timothy or Eric will be holding 10 or more copies to unload on ebay later for 10 to 20 times their original cost, the limited number of copies being made is weird and makes no sense given the demand for Erics works.

[quote=“Alpha Scorpii, post:8, topic:4446”]Thats what I got from the video too, only one burgendy leather edition. What I really want to know is why da fuk only make 100 copies? I am willing to bet that 200 or 300 copies would sell out just as fast as 100.

I wonder if Timothy or Eric will be holding 10 or more copies to unload on ebay later for 10 to 20 times their original cost, the limited number of copies being made is weird and makes no sense given the demand for Erics works.[/quote]

They would be crazy not to. I know I would…

Me too :slight_smile:

[quote=“Azesiel, post:6, topic:4446”][quote=“Bigfriend, post:2, topic:4446”]How many velvet and leather book for each customer is guaranteed? I tried to purchased 2 leather last time and EA said NO. Then you go online (eBay) and you see some collectors from Australian and Sweden selling many leather and velvet for hundreds and thousands of dollars. In my opinion, this is unfair…

just my 2 cents…[/quote]

Where does it state there is a velvet edition? Leather only.
Why would EA say NO (it was probably customer service anyway) when he offered discounts for two or more copies?
Maybe you bought the last copy.[/quote]

I am talking about the Anthology of Sorcery leather edition. I did purchased 3 leather copies as a gift to some people, and I only received 1 copy.
however, no drama… I will be happy to have 1 copy of Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis. :slight_smile:

Is this the exciting news EA talked about in his last video?

I suspect the ‘exciting news’ he was talking about was the BoA audiobook

BoA audiobook was released quite some time ago, no?

I am going to order one for SURE!

This is going to be a sexy book!!!

I must say, I’m only on graduating the 2nd flame thus far (Pdf version), and the studies/results have been a great compliment to my Hermetic/Quaballah works; with my visuals & structural outlines becoming clearer, my 3rd eye literally exploding prodigiously with symbolic clarity, able to see and receive from the ether.

It’s like a straight-forward, practical, no-nonsense outline to Bardon’s rather voluable work on the subject of hermetic visualization & sophionic grounding.

It’s a good companion, or even a stand-alone, to Bardon, Rawn Clark, or Michael Kraig, IMO; the lessons are ‘modernized’ for the 21st century magi, without superfluous eccentricity, or other watered down non-essentials.

I definitely look forward to owning a copy. Now…the big question…the price?

[quote=“Gnosis, post:19, topic:4446”]I must say, I’m only on graduating the 2nd flame thus far (Pdf version), and the studies/results have been a great compliment to my Hermetic/Quaballah works; with my visuals & structural outlines becoming clearer, my 3rd eye literally exploding prodigiously with symbolic clarity, able to see and receive from the ether.

It’s like a straight-forward, practical, no-nonsense outline to Bardon’s rather voluable work on the subject of hermetic visualization & sophionic grounding.

It’s a good companion, or even a stand-alone, to Bardon, Rawn Clark, or Michael Kraig, IMO; the lessons are ‘modernized’ for the 21st century magi, without superfluous eccentricity, or other watered down non-essentials.

I definitely look forward to owning a copy. Now…the big question…the price?[/quote]

3 Milli lol

The price…???
YOUR FIRST BORN SON!!! xD
I think they said $100. bro :slight_smile:

Well I was pretty much stunned and also thrilled to have just received this book, as a gift, in the post.

THANK YOU E.A. & Timothy!! :smiley:

Seriously, I’m still actually quite amazed, and plan to make really good use of it to try and do justice to your generosity.

I’ve only just begun reading it but I can tell everyone here without a word of exaggeration or any ass-kissing whatsoever, that the binding and quality is everything described, it’s easily one of the best quality books I own by a long shot, and it comes in some very neat protective storage - I’ve taken a few photos of them to share on here, so you can see what it looks like outside the promo videos.

First, there’s a neat box with a magnetic closure, that has the words “Omniscience, Omnipotence, Omnipresence” on the left, top and right-hand sides respectively, and then “Ascent” at the base of the box where it opens. My camera’s a bit crap and can’t do the opened box justice without glare, but you can just about make that out here:

Inside that is a spiffy velvet drawstring bag with Become A Living God on - intended to keep the book safe, all I see is next term’s pencil case, if I do any evening courses… :slight_smile:

The bag’s carefully stitched, no wonky lines or loose threads, and the fabric’s nice and thick - feels a bit like the high-quality dust-covers you get with designer handbags:

The book itself has a luscious “new car” scent, mainly leather and just a hint of resin and the starchiness of the paper; incredibly crisp lines on the endpapers, and the typesetting’s lush, and all looks very elegant:

I’ve also started watching the ritual demonstrations, and I can tell you folks, from what I’ve seen so far, you will NOT be disappointed - they start out with a brief explanation of how E.A. received the O.A.A. materials directly from spirit contact, and then move right onto a more practical side of things.

One thing that’s extremely cool, is that the description of a ritual staff (you can see it in the short video here) that comes up in this book, and which is covered at the start of the video content, has a strange backstory for me, because I found the right one, not last week, or last month, but some 18 months ago, long before I’d ever heard of E.A. Koetting, BALG, or the O.A.A.

I was walking in the woods with my dog, and a branch that perfectly fits the description E.A. gives of a ritual staff was lying beneath a tree I’m fond of (hey, might as well go full weirdo on you for a mo there), freshly fallen with the sap still damp, and there was no way I couldn’t pick it up, even though I have a couple of great wands, and had no possible use at that time for anything that size - still, my spirit I’m in a lifelong pact with said, “Pick that up Eva, you daft great pudding, you’re going to need that soon.”

Or, at least, words to that effect…

I brought it home, cleaned off the moss, and it’s been waiting in my closet ever since - every time I’d think, “This is dumb, why do I need a big bit of tree?” the spirits would chime in, “Give it time, there’s a season; you will be needing this.”

And just now, 18 months later, do I finally find out why; NO such thing as coincidence, but that one even weirds me out a little, and I have a pretty high tolerence for weird…

I’m not a big person for tools and do usually dispense with them when possible, but I think in this one case, me and that staff might have a ways to go together, it’s certainly been a strange set of events when I usually won’t use anything longer than a cubit.

So, once again, a huge THANK YOU so much E.A. & Timothy, for the stunning gift (and also finally discovering why I had to hang onto that branch) and I really look forward to getting stuck in.

And, please don’t hate me too much folks, but I can tell you now you’re going to kick yourselves if you want to buy this and miss out, because it’s bloody awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like