Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis: 18 Flames of Initiation & Lessons in Godhood

Hello, I was wondering, how long would it take to work through the book, “Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis: 18 Flames of Initiation & Lessons in Godhood”? Like, in terms of days?

It depends on how easy the exercises are for you.

You’d still be looking at months of work though, not days.

4 Likes

I’ve been going at it rather ‘‘casually’’. Initially I tried 1 month- 1 flame approach, but sometimes you feel like you -need- more time for the exercises to sink in. So you go a bit longer.

Im over a year in and only on Flame 6.

Though I only do the initiations when I feel that I am ready, without a doubt. The flame rituals themselves are interesting.

I’d rather be sure that I gave the book a good run, than mindlessly try to ‘power through it’. Speed is not everything, and real power is cultivated day by day imo. Its not a race. Be patient with yourself. :slight_smile:

I also had a lot of trouble with some of exercises XD

4 Likes

Years. The first half isn’t too hard, it covers the basics… Until it doesn’t. The last exercise is full physical manifestation of material not ectoplasm.

What takes so long, is each exercise isn’t an intellectual one and done. Like you don’t get to Schwarzenegger size in days, you consistently build over years. So, you use the book to build your spiritual strength, energy and astral being. Those are what you need to complete the lessons.

4 Likes

what help will the initiation have if i ask spirits for help compared to being not initiated

The initiations in this book are more like attunements to the energy of the flames. They’re a fundamental part of following the work to achieve godhood and align you with the Order’s energetic lineage so that you can receive energy through that connection, enhancing your work like a kind of booster.

Not completing the initiations after the lessons just means you don’t get that connection and can’t draw on that energy to help you out.

Note: parts of this book are now out of date. E.A. did a ritual on a livestream where he stepped down as the head of the order in order to free himself of all expectations and chains. That, I believe, has been taken up by others in a spiritual capacity now, but ime an egregore that still looks kinda like E.A. shows up as described in the book. But if you see something different don’t worry about it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes