Ordered Anthology of Sorcery 3

Man, that sucks. I have some of Damon Brand’s stuff. I haven’t gone completely through my Anthology yet so I haven’t come across the spell you speak of, but that’s too bad that it was plagiarized from Brand. I guess EA didn’t do his due diligence. I can’t believe “Harry” would even submit someone else’s work.

1 Like

I’m with you on the love spell chapter. I didn’t think that was right. I hope they at least got Damon Brand’s permission to do that.

2 Likes

I feel like they needed a chapter on love spell, and so they had to do something and this is what they came up with.

What is this Belial ritual everyone speaks of? Was that something offered with the 1-3 anniversary edition or something or the was it leather bound edition or something?

i have chatted with the person who wrote that love spell for the book .

EA koetting shoukd have been more careful

Actually I went back to the chapter it was not “Harry” (apologies) but it’s by Levdy Depure.

@HellDevil you know him? what did he say about it?

sent you a Pm

1 Like

Does anyone know what it is what Kurtis Joseph in “Altering Fate Through Drugaskan” is referring to as the sacrifice of the sacred serpent?
At first I thought he was referring to offering orgasm, but, it seems like he may be referring to the sacrifice of an actual snake because he also says to "5. Leave the body of the snake around the circumference of the seal… It shall only be removed after the black seven-day jar candle has burnt down by itself in its entirety."
Any opinion?

UPDATE: Today I have received the leather anthology addition.

2 Likes

Got my anniversary edition earlier this week.
Really happy with it.

3 Likes

Update … For historical purposes.

When Eric does these pacts (Azazel, Belial, skipped Lucifer) I don’t wait for the actual event. Committing the money to the event begins the pact.

What I have done that is interesting with the pact is a combination of blood magick and journaling.

First the talisman came and it has been consecrated and feed healthy amounts of blood. If I am going to do this I go straight to what gives the most strength between the veils. The talisman is as thirsty as the Hell Raiser cube. I gave it ten drops and in the morning it was clean.

The second part was to buy a three pack of moleskin journals that pit easily in my pocket. I keep them and the talisman with me.

I put the sigil and the Hebrew letters for Belial on the front and the demonic enns on the inside.

The page read as letters to Him (masculine energy) and I wrote at least once a day but often many times a day.

An example entry might be… (Note BDSM style capitalization of the Self as God)

Sir,

I see more confrontations in My life and I sense what You are doing. These confrontations are real flesh presentations of the personal “demons” I have dealt with over My life. Feeling Your dominating energy in not only hitting the situation head on but doing so with such conviction that they will never even look at Me again is liberating.

My mind, once full of a thousand random monkey is becoming like still waters.

I continue to ask for lessons and leadership. I see now You are getting the room quiet so You can be heard.

Yes Sir, many things to learn. I will be quiet as You have begun.

(date)

The first book was want I wanted and My impatience and wraith.
The second book was thanking Him for the confrontations to slay My demons.

These two books were burned in ritual to etch them on the whole of the universe forever.

The third book. The third book has begun.

I write about every dream or passing daydream. There are bits and pieces to be pulled.

These are not My demons, they are dead and at great cost to Me.

These are quick fire experiences. Like watching someone else car wreck. I react and feel and then He talks to Me about why I felt and reacted. He is separating the thoughts of a man and nurturing a God back to health.

He is still handling My intentions in a RHP manner and that is disconcerting to Me as I want LHP… A power to My own.

He has explained that it will come soon after the fundamentals of being are taught.

Now this to is etched into the universe. I hope it is useful.

3 Likes