Ordered Anthology of Sorcery 3

Wonder why hasn’t Micheal W Ford had any more submissions?:

I was so excited for this that I didn’t put much thought into how intense it’ll actually be. :grimacing: I’m sooo looking forward to this and hearing/comparing notes afterwards.

1 Like

I also ordered the anniversary edition the night it went on sale but haven’t received it yet. Any idea when I’ll be getting it?

Do you live in the U.S.?

Yes in wv

I was guessing tomorrow. I ordered it when it went on sale.

I sure hope so. That was last Tuesday just after midnight. Woke up out of a dead sleep, picked up the phone and ordered. $299

just remember in the us today is a holiday so that always slows the mail down some.

1 Like

Yeah Labor Day. I was concerned that I ordered correctly since I was half asleep and charged my Paypal $299. Got a invoice then silence.

1 Like

I believe it says that shipments will be placed within 5-7 business days but that it can take up to two weeks, depending on where you are. I have not received mine yet either, but I expect it sometime this week, as I did receive the tracking information and know it has been shipped.

I am quite excited :slight_smile:

People always get their order, Zendesk can be a bit on the slow side replying to enquiries but they WILL respond, and even people in far-flung areas with unreliable postal systems do always get their orders in the end. :thumbsup:

I’m not part of the business in any way but I’ve been around here since 2013 and that has been the case every single time, I know the horror of paying a hefty chunk of money for something and waiting to see what happens though! :grimacing:

I ordered the full package and a second anthology 3 in cloth for field work.

The bigger set A1-3 and talisman arrived quickly. The individual 3 has not arrived and I will give it to Wed night before I log a support ticket as packages get delivered out here up to 7PM at night.

Lady Eva … I don’t know if you EA’s direct ear, but it would be nice to know what time in his time zone he would like to do the ritual. I would want to make sure I am not driving or eating during that time. Maybe he could clarify that.

Update: Single Anthology 3 arrived Sept 5th

Second Update: My Anthology 1-3 isn’t signed. It looks like Eric’s elves slipped up as I have seen other posts where said books were not signed.

I’ve signed up for the ritual as well. Did you get an email about it? Maybe try replying to that… worth a shot!

I also ordered the 3 Volume Leather edition the night it came out. Hopefully the talisman will be there with it. I have not received it yet either.

I’d like to have that Anniversary Edition so I can have it signed. Collecting autographed items is a hobby. But I don’t have $300 at the moment. How would EA feel if I used my soul as collateral? :scream:

I don’t chat to him, but I’m guessing that information will be included once you book, and any other prep needed at your end. :thumbsup:

Pass my concern up the chain then please.

1 Like

You’ll get a contact address of some kind when booking, best to use that, as I said I don’t chat to him, we’re not penpals or anything. :smiley:

I received my copy of the Anthology of Sorcery 3 today. While it didn’t come in a “BALG box,” it did come in the standard cloth bag, in perfect condition, and even has that new book smell!

I can’t wait to begin exploring all the goodies inside! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I received my copy today. Lots of good stuff I’ve never read before inside.

However, there’s this “love spell” chapter which really shocked and disappointed me.
I’m not saying it doesn’t work. In fact, I’m pretty sure it works. Now why do I know that?

Because it’s a combination of Koetting’s love spell (which is fine because it’s his book afterall) and this ritual from Gallery of Magick, copied WORD FOR WORD along with the 2 pictures. I already have that book. Granted the author “Harry” (yes, just Harry) credited Damon Brand for his ritual but I just can’t believe the sloppy writing of this particular chapter, along with outright plagiarism. I highly doubt that Brand would be compensated for his work. How he thinks he can pull this off without offending anyone it’s beyond me as Damon Brand’s work is hugely popular.

I don’t regret buying this book because as I said there’s along of good stuff in there I can learn from. And a chapter from one of my favorite, Uncle Chuckie!