Ordered Anthology of Sorcery 3

Hey All,

I just ordered my copy of the Anthology, and am wondering if anyone else has? The previous two anthologies held no interest for me but an intuition told me to get this one. I only wish I had been able to afford the special ritual with Belial that EA offered along with the book. It sounded so incredible!

Can’t wait for it to arrive so I can dive in!

4 Likes

How much are they selling for Leather edition is there a Belial pendant as well.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the price of the leather edition is. I ordered the standard edition for $99 US. There is a Belial pendant but I believe it is only for the first 50 people who order the Special Third Anniversary edition that has all three anthologies in one.

1 Like

I don’t know how you order yours, because on my end i check the website there is no ordering nothing is there, exept for EAs speach.

1 Like

There should be an order button to the right of the video. What page are you at?

Anthology of Sorcery: Three Grimoires In One | Become A Living God should be it.

1 Like

No there is no order button at all usually there with the price standard or Leather, a question do you like the way it is set up i think should be set up like ebays, you shop at ebay the shopping cart page with save for later click to check out, maybe balg could embrace that style, because when i purchase the leather edition black magic of Ahriman, i could not put anything else in, ebays you can add 1, 2, 3 plus, ebays shopping cart is set up better, not saying balg is crappy, you can purchase wicked things.

1 Like

I just ordered mine!

2 Likes

I ordered the Anniversary edition with the pendent when they started the sell this morning 06:00 where i live.
Would have wanted to go with the ritual aswell but sadly money is a little to tight for that.
The leather anniversary edition cost 299 btw bowling270

4 Likes

Ordered mine… The three part as a collectable with ritual and just the third for actual field use.

Update … Got it and the Talisman. I am charging it now.

For those getting the Belial ritual … I hope you know how intense that will be. I wish EA had given a rough time so we could avoid driving. He the doing the Gatekeeper / Lake of fire from the book of Azazel.

Read up on that and read up on the issues he had with Belial not leaving his wife.

I am fine with it all and a firm, resolute and rapturous possession and burning away of my human weakness.

So, before the ritual… I have taken a small moleskin pad with a cardboard cover and made it a journal and extended letter to Belial. It is currently under the talisman and candles being charged.

In that book I write the various thought I have has as an extension to the blood pact because we were not allowed to enter our own intentions as we were with Azazel.

So to begin …I gave thanks to every Dark God en masse who has helped me so far. I gave special thanks to my creations and designated leaders who would continue my intentions as I stepped aside. I gave a page to Azazel because our pact did not bear the fruit I wanted and I made a promise to return and talk with him after the work with Belial.

I did this for focus. To take a blood pact one must be focused. I set aside all others with respect and thanks so I can focus on Belial.

I declare to all of you and all of existence and possibility the following:

I want this pact to work to the fullest GOD LEVEL extent. Hold nothing back even in fear of insanity or death as I am meant to be a DARK GOD and only casting away fear will restore ME.

When the Lake fire opens I want the pure dark purification without fear or concern.

Of course I will gorge in personal sin and indulgence. I will be a benevolent DARK GOD and do more real perceived good that YHWY has done in centuries. Often that will require deaths and swaths of deaths. I have no issues with this.

I will further Belial’s love of freedom and liberty.

I will bring others willing to work to their restored DARK GODHOOD.

Belial Come
Belial Come
Belial Come

5 Likes

Anyone willing to do some spells in this book as part of a group to test results and compare
pm me

4 Likes

I ordered a copy myself and am in the Belial ritual as well.

4 Likes

What was the price of the Belial ritual, im only guessing $999

1 Like

Its the $299 US dollar one, with the King Belial amulet, don’t forget i live in Australia i have to convert US to Australian dollar plus about $50 shipping. There is a website you buy a King Belial amulet for about $25.

1 Like

The Belial Ritual goes for $500

2 Likes

I ordered the Third Anniversary Edition along with the free Belial Amulet but not the ritual. I thought about it but not gonna have the money in time now. I got the Anniversary Edition since I never got the chance to experience the first volume. This means I’ll have to copies of volume 2 but would rather have two of those then just one copy of it along with Book of Spells and not get the chance to experience volume 1. Hoping it’ll arrive today or tomorrow so I can prepare to do the Primordial Abundance of Jupiter spell. It’s the first one that I wanna do to increase the success in my business and bring in money faster. The others that interest me are the Rite of Zagan and Wearwolf, and most especially; the Mirror of Lilith.

3 Likes

That’s okay thank you for the price, i notice when i get a emails from EA it never shows the price, it say click the red button, i think if i click the red button i have to pay straight away, i did that for that Lucifer one and took me to bill $999 and insaficint funds, it will be the same for this ones, you know how long it would take me to save that sorts of money a year, unless i go anarexic nervosa, and don’t pay my rent and bills.

2 Likes

I can’t afford that book for a very long time, i can purchase a King Belial amulet from another website, also i have to purchase a Large black Urn for my Nexus Urn, i have to win the Powerball Lottery.

3 Likes

Shoot I wanna know how that turns out

1 Like

LOVE IT!!! :sunglasses:

Look forward to reading anything you can share, sounds very cool.

1 Like

I ordered the first edition of volume three I own volume two but I miss out on one, eh not that big of a deal for me tbh.

1 Like