ORDER NOW: "The Complete Works Of E.A. Koetting"

When I first heard about the release of the Koetting ‘Super Tome’, I thought what could be better than that? Then out comes EA saying he’s also including all the lessons and initiations of the OAA…

I almost shat myself with excitement lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you so much EA for this gift!

having just gotten the last book that I lacked, kingdom of flames…all I would need to complete all the material would be the OAA rituals…
Is there a way to purchase only those rites instead of having to purchase all the books a second time to get those rites? I do not think I need to spend $400 and purchase them all again…

Maxx

I can’t help feeling I’d rather shell out those $400 on a proper copy of Kingdoms of Flame, not an omnibus.

You’re free to feel however you like, and express those sentiments publicly.

And I’m even willing to concede that as his first publication, it’s a novelty. Furthermore, it’s a quality-made tome in terms of material and design.

But for any rational and economical student/collector, The Complete Works is a dream investment, at an unbelievable price.

It not only contains all E.A.'s solo-authored works (including Kingdoms of Flame of course), the printing, stitch-binding, cover materials, and unannounced accessories of this tome are set to be the highest quality out of all his releases.

He avowed to me on the phone yesterday that he believes this is the most ambitious work ever published in the history of magick, or at least, certainly black magick.

(A self-congratulating statement? Yes. But truthful? I believe firmly yes. The only other collection of books that could compare may be that of Aleister Crowley, or Franz Bardon. Too bad Aleister’s writing is obfuscatory and unnecessarily complicated, and Franz’s writing is demonically-repressed, and overly religious. What makes E.A. different is that he weaves practicality and prose together in an accessible way. It’s unmatched.)

I assure you that if a sorcerer were to acquire only Kingdoms of Flame, instead of The Complete Works, they’d be left to feel deep regret, because they’d be missing out on an epic scale.

P.S. Finally, the real beauty of The Complete Works is that it allows you to track E.A.'s own personal evolution and progression from newly accomplished neophyte to adept master over the elements, the heavens, and the hells.

There are priceless lessons in that.

Not to mention, E.A. is still alive, and is happy to account for, and clarify, his assertions, ideas, and techniques so even average-minded readers can understand.

For these major reasons, and more, I myself am getting and safeguarding as many copies as I can.

[quote=“Sukujin”][quote=“Maxx, post:42, topic:416”]having just gotten the last book that I lacked, kingdom of flames…all I would need to complete all the material would be the OAA rituals…
Is there a way to purchase only those rites instead of having to purchase all the books a second time to get those rites? I do not think I need to spend $400 and purchase them all again…

Maxx[/quote]

I was kind of thinking the same. Maybe sell the books we have and put the proceeds towards more copies of the collected works :)[/quote]

I’m probably going to keep my copies of KoF, Evoking Eternity, and the Book of Azazel despite having this all-in-one tome. Maybe I will pass them on for free despite the insane price I payed for them to someone that I meet in the future that will truly benefit from them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uber fuxking righteous

The Occult History And Artistry Of My Books

Nice video EA!
As im from Brazil and its hard getting your books, ill buy it for sure.

It is done!

Payment was made today and I can’t fucking wait 'til February when this mother of all tomes is shipped to my front door. Thanks heaps E.A and Timothy for making this possible. :slight_smile:

And here’s another one who made the payment today. Let the waiting begin.

in my going through Master Omniscience program, i realized many times how good of a teacher EA is, so i yesterday finaly gathered needed funds and ordered the Complete Works.

i am very grateful for this opportunity!

I haven’t pre-ordered my copy yet but I definitely will. Just holding it off until the last few days. I wish there was someone else in the area who I could order with though.

Men! its suck, not haveing money to get the pre-ordered of his complete works, talk about going through a lot, trying to get the money but at the end, i only wish i had it.

Why not evoke for it?

Why not evoke for it?[/quote]

I wish! is that i live with my dad and his wife, and they both believe in the christian GOD, so anything with magick is consider evil to them, its hard for me to even evoke, i try to do it one time, i almost got caught, i had to lie saying i was trying to scary them, man its a lot of tension in the house, his wife find my book about witchcraft, so she on to me. I cant even do it at night in the house because there dont hardly sleep. Plus i was going to do it without incense. I had to replace some of the necessary items, because i didnt had a chalice or a 6-inch ritual dagger.

It’s your life, your decision. They can’t tell you what to do. Well, okay, they can probably tell you not to do it in the house, but then just do it outdoors.

Although I think it’s a good idea to have ritual probs, such as a dagger and a chalice, they aren’t exactly necessary.

It’s a pity that Christians refuse to let you practice spirituality as you like, while you are happy to let them worship as they like. (The obvious flaw in one-sided religious thinking)

This is an opportunity for you to master scrying and divination, then, since out and out evocation is probably off the table for now.

I recommend you get a magick circle and use it in secret, and perform evocation “into” your black mirror without any incense and tools. Simply enter the Theta-gamma and evoke the entity to visible appearance inside your seeing stone. (Then roll up and hide the circle in your closet or drawer or under your bed)

Practice just gazing into sigils and communicating with the spirits through your astral portal (mirror or crystal ball).

Become a master of this, so that when you live on your own, you can perform outrageous evocations to physical appearance and you’ll be well-prepared clairvoyantly to do so.

Turn your adversity into an opportunity.

P.S. Also, I hope you are over 18 for the sake of the terms of our website.

I lived with my insane cult Christian grandmother for years while I was a devout occultist. Definitely get a circle and evoke outside, the mirror is a great choice as well. Considering divination is a prerequisite to evocation I agree this would be a great time to start practicing. Being tired makes it easy to be into the sync from my personal experience… I recommend you evoke a demonic entity specializing in baneful workings to clear them out. Do not let them catch onto you or they may put up angelic wards. I had a problem with angelic wards and it nearly crippled my skills… keep silent and keep to the shadows

Your ritual implements can also be quite covert. A homemade hula-hoop can serve as your circle, an oilpan which you fill with water can be your scrying bowl, any knife and cup can serve the roles of dagger and chalice, and an altar can be nearly anything - even a humble shoebox (with a cloth drape for aesthetics). Of course other items can be used as well; especially when it comes to scrying mirrors/bowls, people have used a great variety of items for this purpose.

Just make sure you keep your magickal journal safe, as nothing can be more damning that the description of your operations in your own writing.

Hello all - I placed my order yesterday for two of these collective tomes, one of which is going to one of my good friends. I’m glad I didn’t miss out on this opportunity and am anxiously awaiting to receive this beauty in the mail. It will be a fantastic package opening experience.

Thank you, E.A. & Timothy and everyone else responsible for offering this collection of works since all of E.A’s previous books are now out of print. Truly looking forward to this.