ORDER NOW: "The Complete Works Of E.A. Koetting"

I hope so!!

[quote=“Maxx, post:19, topic:416”]Am I reading this correctly that all of the exercises for the OAA for each flame will be included to advance to the next level through level 18, along with the ritual of each initiation also to be included?

Maxx[/quote]

I really hope so. Maybe E.A. Or Timothy can
Answer that question.

The initiation rituals of the Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis are uniquely different from the generic initiations of most other magick orders.

E.A. had infernal demons assist and inspire him in carefully designing these rites - performance exercises - so they actually climax in a true experience of magickal ascension.

They trigger a real, permanent transformation of your soul. When you die, and re-enter the astral plane, you will wear this energetic badge of accomplishment, and other spirits will recognize and honor it.

Now, compare this metamorphosis against the banal, average rituals of a generic magick order whose initiations are only ceremonial in nature.

That’s the difference: E.A.‘s are demon-made and practical, whereas others’ are man-made and politically-ceremonial.

Each of the OAA’s initiation rituals are inherently guarded by the very challenges they pose. Meaning, you can’t experience the initiation unless you have the magick skill and power to successfully perform its intrinsic exercise - the ritual itself.

This is where the individual books inside E.A.'s Complete Works come in.

Each tome is an in-depth guide that shows you exactly how to develop the psychic and magick capabilities required to unlock the meritorious initiation rituals.

“The Complete Works Of E.A. Koetting” is the ultimate initiatory left hand pathworking.

snip

“The Complete Works Of E.A. Koetting” is the ultimate initiatory left hand pathworking.[/quote]

This is excellent to hear. You guys are fucking awesome.

Timothy, will the lessons for each flame be included or will it just be the initiation rituals? I got accepted into the OAA (although I didn’t get far), and I can remember that the lessons were fairly fucking insane (in a good way). :stuck_out_tongue:

@patrick…the lessons of the OAA were in no way insane, they were designed to open up the ability to start from the physical and move into the spiritual side of the operation of magick step by step…I went into the 7th flame and have a little input on them…so I believe that was a bad choice of wording in describing those steps…presenting an incorrect picture.

The reason that I asked the question is that I think EAs step by step exercises may have been a little different than the teacher I had…and I wondered if EA would be including the exercises that he, himself, gave his students along each step with the next flame initiation as these were given in the lessons.

The way I read Timothy is that there may just be the initiation rite given for each flame and then by using the material in each book you will then be able to receive each flame initiation after working through and becoming familiar with all of the material in the books. (I might be incorrect, but it appeared to be that way from what I read in Timothy’s reply).

If what I received showing the exercises and then the flame initiation rites after each set of exercises, when I only completed halfway throught the 18 flames, would in itself, be one of the most valuable tomes ever published for release into the open market…for instance, where I left off, was just at the beginning to work with the black mirror for scrying.

Matter of fact, the OAA material would be one of the most valuable pieces of material you could ever release…if one could work through it with the guidance of the spirit realm.
(Timothy, Do I hear those wheels start to roll up there between those ears?)

Maxx

Are the OAA Rituals only available in the “Complete works”, or can they be purchased separately.

@Maxx
There was nothing wrong with my wording, I would suggest that it was your interpretation of my wording that was incorrect. Basically I was saying that the lessons were mind blowing, when I used the word “insane” I was using it as slang, not it’s dictionary definition.

OH boy…now I see I have started the avalance…the interest in this could become as great as the BOA…get to work Timothy.

Maxx

PS…Darkness…I’m with you…I would certainly want this no matter in what way published.

[quote=“Maxx, post:19, topic:416”]Am I reading this correctly that all of the exercises for the OAA for each flame will be included to advance to the next level through level 18, along with the ritual of each initiation also to be included?

Maxx[/quote]

I’m still not sure if it’s just the initiation ritual
Alone or the lessons and exercises for each
Flame as well.

Yes, Timothy did not make that clear…so we are all waiting to get the word on that.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:31, topic:416”]Yes, Timothy did not make that clear…so we are all waiting to get the word on that.

Maxx[/quote]

I really hope its both!!

I am also curious about this since the order is disbanded.
I’m sure I’ll buy it anyway, I am just curious.

from my experience, it will give you exercises to open up your ability to acquire those different degrees one at a time to make sure you are fully grounded in each…like…

one exercise had me call up low level spirits from my area from the other side…this was the first time I had ever gotten in touch with the dead from my local cemetary a mile away…I was able to converse with some of them. With one of them it was the first time anyone had called him up since he passed over and he wanted to know who I was and how did I summon him…and he would not look me direct in the eye…it was different alright.

If not for those exercises, I do not think I would have been aware of who they were if they had dropped in at some other time…I possibly would have thought they were high level and powerful spirits of the dead…lol…so the entire process builds on each step and strengthens your abilities as well as confidence walking into the spirit world.

Maxx

(OK, Timothy, I wrote the pitch you told me to write…now give me my 50% off…)

Also, I remember a few exercises were printed directly from a book that EA had written…then another exercise had listed and printed from another book, etc…and then there were different exercises listed that my teacher had thrown in there with the others…so that is why I asked if EA was going to list all HIS EXERCISES that he listed for his personal students.

This entire process in step one through eighteen…and laid out in number fashion…One would not need hardly anything else to develop the spirit muscles to get one up and running in the magick realm…as the info said, heck, this process is far more advanced and covers more info than any other group or system I have ever heard about in the world.

Thanks, Maxx. I had always wanted to join the OAA (down the road) and was disappointed to learn it is no longer. These works is actually the biggest selling point to me for this collection as I have all but one of the books already.

I can’t wait to get these!

same here, I have all but one book. I even would like the OAA section printed in a separate book form itself…but some things do not suit all people…who knows…? Even an E book to make it available to everyone would be great.

Maxx

Very much in agreement…I had to e mail EA and ask him what was written on some pages as I could not read it either…

Maxx

Yes, please! Great suggestion.

All of the lessons and initiations, as I gave them to my students, will be included. I’ve worked out a way to make the initiations work, which I’ll be revealing shortly.

And, as a note, I didn’t care for the Kingdoms of Flame font either. I WROTE THE BOOK, and I still couldn’t tell what those conjurations said! Alas, one of the issues of working with a publisher rather than doing it yourself. You know what they say - if you want something done right…

Since others are throwing around suggestions… is it possible somewhere (either in this book or during the video courses) to phonetically spell/sound out some of the incantations, below the original, so I can vibrate them properly? Though if that will be included in the videos with reference to which incantation your using, that would be great.
I just personally lack confidence saying something aloud with authority if at the same time I’m thinking ‘how the fuck do I pronounce this?’