Opinions please

Last night, I was upstairs in my office and my 2 boys were on the couch. I suddenly heard a scream like never before. Didn’t sound human. Didn’t sound animal. I can’t describe the sound other than loud/pain possibly/ deep scream. I ran to the stairs and the boys said it was our dog. She was backed into the corner of a sectional couch. I ran downstairs and she was clearly petrified. If dogs can have panic attacks she was having one. I’ve never heard a sound like it. In my life!

I carried her to her bed - checked her over. Nothing wrong with her legs, joints she was still very scared looking. My younger son asked me if I could “feel that” and I said “feel what”. He said his chest felt pushed on and heavy and his tummy felt weird too. He felt it in the living room and dining room. (This is my son who says he sees shadow people).

I came into the bedroom for a few minutes and he came in and told me the small bells I have on the door were jingling. ( you have to actually touch them or open the door for them to move). He swears he heard them.

We had an early night, he passed out fast asleep shortly after. And this morning he said he didn’t feel anything now - the dog also seems fine. It was extremely strange. I searched on here but couldn’t find anything like this.

Thanks in advance, for any information!!

Sounds like you had a strong random, as I call them, come through. The dog would have been able to see it and probably tried to protect the children and got a smack. That spirit meant no harm it sounds like it was very strong and could have caused issues if it wanted, and didn’t it left, so it’s benign.

Do you have wards on your house? Wards are like magickal fences that say “keep out” to random spirits so that doesn’t happen.
Otherwise ghosts and astral beings tend are all over the place and they don’t respect boundaries like walls at all. They get curious and scare people who aren’t expecting them.

I would cleanse via smudging for good measure but it’s sounds like it was a flyby.

As a mage you attract interest on the astral, you are doing interesting things most humans don’t do and they come to look. If you are not using techniques like wards and shields to set boundaries you can expect more of this, very randomly. Keeping you and your loved ones and your space clean of random spirits wandering about is part of maintaining what’s called “spiritual hygiene”. As a mage it’s also important to do this to limit parasites and impostors during workings. Check out the thread we have collecting a few member’s tutorials and advice on this:

3 Likes

Thank you! I have that book and have been doing the LBPR. I often burn sage throughout the house and then burn Holywood also.

I will go back through the thread and see if I missed something. I just wasn’t :100: this was me being paranoid at spiritual or not.

I’ve watched techniques used to help children who feel or see (I’ve always told him to put his hand over his head and imagine a bright white alight around him.

As he is getting older this is becoming more frequent. It’s not just my home. We visited my sister and he felt something there also. He can sense or feel things in building / stores. Thus far, nothing has scared him. I don’t feel the same way he feels. I don’t get the same sensations he does . This was also the first time that one of my pets was affected. I honestly wasn’t sure if it was spiritual or if my dog just hurt herself moving around ( French bulldogs have sensitive limbs).

Thanks again for the info! I will look further into this again :slight_smile:

I had absolutely no idea that a spirit would or could smack a dog. What you are saying makes complete sense. Thank you for words of wisdom! It definitely seemed like the dogs back legs were hurt temporarily!

I know I read somewhere about having bells on doors for extra protection. But all that did was give whatever was here the ability to ring them!! They never move unless touched.

Do you have any suggestions on protecting my son? He is the only one who senses and feels. And that can happen anywhere. Thanks again!

Right, and metaphorically speaking, based on this part:

This is energy manipulation and was probably also what happened to the dog only maybe a bit harder, so “smack”. This doesn’t feel nice.

The absolute best protection is to teach him the tools to protect himself, then he can dynamically react to anything. That book in the first post of the topic I linked, Robert Bruce’s The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide is exactly what that’s for.

You could also make him a talisman, with or without a protective entity attached. A pendant of the Aejishalmr for example is a centuries old protective symbol that doesn’t look weird if it’s seen in public. You can bless aka enchant his clothes the same way.

We do this is this quick talisman tutorial here, for a different purpose but you can edit to suit: it all depends on your intention and deciding to be certain on the result.

1 Like

Thank you! I have that book and will read over it. I did watch a few episodes of psychic kids, and I have tried to tell him to not be afraid. They like fear, to be strong and put his hand over his head and imagine bright light circle surrounding him. Or surrounding us all. But to make sure he visualizes that light around him. And that he can command the spirit to leave. (And his exact words “but they are my friends” ). Yes! I’m shaking my head as I write this. I said not all will be friendly. Be ready for one who isn’t. And know this trick to help yourself feel safe. “His friends”. Meanwhile his brother is saying “stop it charlie!! You’re freaking me out”.

I’ve seen and heard of this a few times and why I suggested it to him.

I was just reading a post about creating wards - literally just now and my phone was going insane. It was refusing to stay on topic. It was like someone else was scrolling my phone up and down. (That’s never happened before on this forum). I literally had to make notes and keep scrolling back to read a little more before it went beserk again!!! My phone absolutely wouldn’t let me the phone be still.

As I’m sitting here writing this I the hair on my head tingling. Like I have a lice infestation. (I don’t) but damn! It feels like crawlers all over my scalp.