Operation Just Cause

thank you friend i wish you all the best and i am grateful for your help.

1 Like

I say call on Bael for protection and to render obscure any actions you take against this enemy from being seen by them, you may want to make or buy his sigil and wear it as a necklace so it’s power is constantly around you. Bael also gives excellent strategy and instructions on destroying an enemy by attacking them on multiple fronts.

5 Likes

thank you friend much appreciated :slight_smile:

OHHHHHH dra’talon.

3 Likes

he relentlessly attacks his target day and night until the go insane, eventually hitting a death thats seemingly natural, that is always dynamic and dramatic. he a bit slow but he will get it done.

edit: seems not seemingly

4 Likes

thats great news friend thank you :slight_smile: Im thinking bael first and than dra`talon what do you think?

2 Likes

the could work well in tandem

2 Likes

how? evoke them together?

i mean you could just employ (was it bael?) bael for strategy and protection and dratalon to “end” id talk to bael first the see about mr talon.

3 Likes

i agree. thank you. and so the list of enemies grows smaller and smaller and hopefully the need will no longer exist soon.

2 Likes

he’ll just keep attacking them non stop lmao the go insane in some manner, if they go crazy its probably him.

2 Likes

that would be fitting. i hope to hear news of my enemies demise.

2 Likes

NORATH, the Eater of Men, can perform the baneful side of the equation.

Feed him.

4 Likes

i dont know him i have never heard of him i am however grateful for your info.

first of all, silly code-names for your magical operations aren’t going to help you. neither is simply depending upon demons.

work on your astral travel abilities. then work on creating astral items.

after you can do that form an army of your trusted spirits and face this fucker down on the astral.
(this is something Lucifer taught me) form several black spikes and drive them into the target, preferably within the target’s chakras and spherot. after that is done direct your war party to tear this MF to shreds. once he/she is in pieces seal those shreds in different locations throughout the astral realms. after that your target will be completely vulnerable to curses and whatever magical operations you may try.

THIS is a proven method. i’ve used it a couple times against powerful magicians.

when dealing with someone you belive is more powerful than you are you CANNOT simply trust in the power of the spirits, your target might discover your intentions and have your spirits be directed back upon you. GO WITH THEM!!! KEEP THEM LOYAL TO YOU AT ALL TIMES!!! demons follow the will of whoever can assert control over them, do NOT make the foolish mistake of trusting them…especially if you want your target to be crushed.

you need to remember that to truly crush someone, ESPECIALLY A MAGICIAN, the only way is to do it yourself. YES spirits can be effective, but against a powerful magician…you might as well kick a support log in a tunnel and watch it collapse on your head.

good luck friend!

4 Likes

im grateful for your info, I thank you and wish you all the best friend :slight_smile:

One of the most frightening and most powerful curses I’ve ever done was with the help of Nidhogg and the draugr. I’ll let you do your own research but if you don’t turn anything up, PM me and I’ll point you in the right direction.

3 Likes

Hm… -What about angles/*devas?
*(which actually are not demons or angles, but can be light or dark)

name of marduk, number: 21
SUHGURIM; he recognizes your enemies with ease and kills them.
Word of power: “MASH-SHADAK”

name of marduk, number: 22
ZAHRIM; he could slaugther entire armies for you.
Word of power: “MASH-SHAGA-RANNU”

name of marduk, number: 23
ZAHGURIM; kills slowly and more painful.
Word of power: “MASH-TISH-ADDU”

Page 17 to 18, just search in google for: “simon necronomicon spellbook”

4 Likes

thank you friend but i am not familiar with the necronomicon current. i rather wouldnt practice it since i have no idea how to do it safely. i need more education on the necronomicon current to start. i will however purchase the book of smokeless fire i have this feeling about it…

thank you friend :slight_smile: