Operation Just Cause

Hey guys.
In the near future i will have to destroy an enemy which has the power to destroy me and has abused me for 3 years. Which spirits destroy enemies quckly and painfully? I also need to make sure i am protected from her accomplices allies and future allies. Im guessing I will have to do 2 rituals. One for protection againts organisation of my enemy and one for annihalation of this enemy. I would be very grateful if you can tell me which spirits are great for protection and which for baneful magick or direct me to the right literature.
Note: I cant afford to book a consultation right now although i would love to
Thank you in advance

3 Likes

book of smokeless fire.

6 Likes

where can i get it? can i buy it on kindle?

amazon, basically in most places, even barnes and noble.

its like a sheathed sword, to be pulled in these kinds of situations.

1 Like

thank you. although i cant afford it right now I will buy it soon.

mhm. if i think of anything else ill let you know.

1 Like

thank you friend i wish you all the best and i am grateful for your help.

1 Like

I say call on Bael for protection and to render obscure any actions you take against this enemy from being seen by them, you may want to make or buy his sigil and wear it as a necklace so it’s power is constantly around you. Bael also gives excellent strategy and instructions on destroying an enemy by attacking them on multiple fronts.

5 Likes

thank you friend much appreciated :slight_smile:

OHHHHHH dra’talon.

3 Likes

he relentlessly attacks his target day and night until the go insane, eventually hitting a death thats seemingly natural, that is always dynamic and dramatic. he a bit slow but he will get it done.

edit: seems not seemingly

4 Likes

thats great news friend thank you :slight_smile: Im thinking bael first and than dra`talon what do you think?

2 Likes

the could work well in tandem

2 Likes

how? evoke them together?

i mean you could just employ (was it bael?) bael for strategy and protection and dratalon to “end” id talk to bael first the see about mr talon.

3 Likes

i agree. thank you. and so the list of enemies grows smaller and smaller and hopefully the need will no longer exist soon.

2 Likes

he’ll just keep attacking them non stop lmao the go insane in some manner, if they go crazy its probably him.

2 Likes

that would be fitting. i hope to hear news of my enemies demise.

2 Likes

NORATH, the Eater of Men, can perform the baneful side of the equation.

Feed him.

4 Likes