Opening your third eye - share your experience

Hi BALG, hope you guys doing well. After i wrote a post in my journal on me questioning if my third eye is open and senses. this idea came up to my mind that i could create a thread for those who opened and enhanced their senses to share their experience before they did and how they did it (the resources or methods they used to do so, how long it took them to do that) and how they actually can tell they are communicating with spirits and not fooling themselves by talking to themselves.

For more information on my experience and what i am feeling about this and the reason behind this… feel free to check out the post i made in my journal:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/fallen-humans-journal/110236/12

I hope this could be insightful and helpful for all members and especially new comers. Looking forward to hear your experience and learn from it.

*Be Blessed

The third eye is never closed, however, when you work it out like a muscle you will experience things, for myself was being able to actually have conversation with entities like they were physical, albeit that’s not a 3rd eye thing but tied to it none the less.

2 Likes

I agree with @anon48079295 …i was taught from a young age it’s never closed, you have work with it, learn and be patient the experiences will come.

1 Like

I feel like I came into the world with it open , from age 13 I never understood why everyone was in credit card debt , always watching the news and eating shitty food , and I always knew the education system was mostly indoctrination , and then I’ve always had great visualization skills , it’s a muscle though

2 Likes

The third eye isn’t linked to any of that :laughing: that’s just you as a kid not understanding other people’s freedom choices and what it means to be an adult lol.

5 Likes

Third eye is supposed to be linked to how you perceive the world

2 Likes

A kid not understanding why people eat what they want, watch the news, and have credit card debt is literally just childhood ignorance it’s not a profound 3rd eye thing.

4 Likes

LOL it helps see through illusions at least , That’s Y I painted a sharingan there instead of Hindu dot

2 Likes

Not if it’s Mangekyo~

3 Likes

Nah I only partially agree with that statement , most of society just falls into these pitfalls , debt , sickness , indoctrination , for reasons that can be avoided , a calcified pineal gland decreases your awareness

I AM not saying this from a place of high and mighty spiritual knowldge seeker , just what I perceive it to be

2 Likes

What you eat doesn’t matter tbh, as long as youre not eating too much of anything, there’s many people who eat what you’d consider shitty but they are far more advanced than you.

Debt happens, the issue comes with digging yourself out of it, everyone faces these things in life, just as you do or will if you’re not living off someone else.

sickness is an unavoidable issue that comes with being alive.

4 Likes

yeah true its not… but if its not developed you won’t be able to communicate. So, was there any methods you used to enhance your 3rd eye.

1 Like

I know that and thats why i said “enhance & develop” So, was there any methods you used to enhance your 3rd eye.

interesting! can you elaborate. also, was there any methods you used to enhance your 3rd eye.

1 Like

I developed mine through entity contacts and scanning people’s cores/energy/energy systems/etc.

2 Likes

It’s not about that , it’s about just seeing how they are unconscious to these cycles , well it’s becoming a personal view argument , I tried to convey my point and didn’t get it across ,

1 Like

thank you for replying to the thread’s question <3

Just meditate on your third eye. Third eye does not do much for senses though. You have to learn to get into trance.

1 Like

honestly, i was hoping more of a discussion on third eye and its ehancement not to be diverted into different subjects. I hope we could stick to the thread’s question and respect its insight and help for those looking for help. Thank you for understanding @all

1 Like

U can visualize a lot , that blasted mine open , meditation , fasting ,

2 Likes