Opening your third eye - share your experience

yeah true… but from my understand the third eye is the main chakra that u need to develop or enhance to be able to perceive spirits. even though, where i come from taught me that spirits can show themselves to anyone and no skills need to be developed. so if u read my journal thread you would understand this. So, thats why sometimes i question what is real and fake.

1 Like

dude i grow up Muslim. i used to fast 30 days every year from dawn to dusk. that didn’t help at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lollll were you consciously using it to supplement this work , just do visualization exercises , feel the texture , smell , taste the stuff in your minds eye , over time it will be clearer

1 Like

Focusing on third eye alone would take a long time to gain better senses.

1 Like

thats a great insight… so do you have any suggestions?

Try and get into deep trance state.

1 Like

honestly i am able to get into trance in a minute or two… but i struggle in holding myself in that state for more than couple minutes. my mind is always thinking and distracting me or my eyes start to water and make me blink and when i do so it make me snap out of it

1 Like

Look up theta waves on YouTube , it’s very easy to get into trance with that

1 Like

i do use them when i am meditating and when i am about to sleep i just play it and sleep to have my subconscious get used to it.

So fasting definitely can help alot you just have to make it known that your fasting for spiritual enlightenment not just as forced religouse beliefes also try fasting without eating at all as your body feels weaker your spirit feels stronger.

I personally am still in the devopment stage of my third eye but I like forced mine to open alot all at once from a 4 day spell you sit cross-legged back straight and meditate while breathing in throw nose out threw mouth then once you feel good and serene you breath in as much as you can through you nose and hold your breath until it starts to become uncomfortable then with your mouth open stick your tounge out placed near upper teeth and say the word Tohhhh with your entire exhale when done properly you feel a pressure and vibration ringing in your third eye, you say the word Tohhhh for three days then on the forth day you say the word mayyy.

On day three I had a spirit interact with me physically for the first time then on day 4 after heavy meditation then saying the word I seen spirits Iwasnt able to hear them but I seen them also the same spirit came to me again and we’ve been together since.

I recently have been using Binearal beets for 3rd eye decalcification. During meditation the beets helped and I’d notice a slight vibration in my forehead. I’ve also tried while meditating to place hands in certain way and to say a certain word each chakra having a different color word and hand structure, also picturing the color of the chakra your focusing on image a ball of the color going in a circle around a pole, can’t remember if clockwise or counter clock wise.

I’m personally regaining my abilities after trama, when I first did the 4 day spell I had no experience with perception had never seen anything besides one asa kid a ghost came to me on a dream. After the 4 day spell I started being able to do magic litterally levatating for brief moments of time and minor healings taking the pain away from people never closing a wound though,

my emotions became alot stronger too drugs like mushrooms acid DMT also help alot for your ability to percieve or interact although mushrooms never did anything to me spiritualy until after the 4 day spell then they were just totally a magic conduit asking a friend red or yellow while filling a cup up pouring yellow then he says red and while still pressing yellow it pours red stuff like that just happening.

Or having super real visualitions that when a flash would happen on them other people would jump. So yea sorry to be a huge mass of Info hope you enjoy. Once when I got mad everyone in the building immediately started to leave the entire building turned red.

2 Likes

I do appreciate your time for writing this. Thank you for being awesome and trying to inform other and be helpful. Much respect.

Very insightful information and helpful.

*Be Blessed.

1 Like