Open question to all who work with angels

I couldn’t describe it better.
They make the air more dense and charged, as if a million invisible sparks are surrounding you. But it does not feel heavy, more like you are floating in the density of the air around you.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight @anon10524665 Thanks both our you for doing this. I couldn’t put it into works. Angels always scared me more the. Demons…But that is usually because when I see them it means I haven’t done something really important. It’s hard to describe something that has been happening since near birth.

I have been scared before because the air and the vibe gets really intense.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the very detailed responses. To address a few points in the thread:

I have demons felt like the closest a spirit can get to a human. At least energetically they feel very similar. I think that was my entire impetus to get involved with them.

I absolutely agree with the feeling of the air being more dense or charged when angels are around. I haven’t been able to put words to that sensation before I read that.

Looking at angels and demons I cant help but think of sound frequency. Demons feel like very broad or low frequency beings. On the other hand angels feel much tighter, compact, or higher frequency. After typing this out I realize Im not exactly stating anything new, but it is helping me understand better.

And on the note of angels feeling sacred/celestial… I wonder what the root of that feeling is? What is it about them that gives off this presence? The typical answer would be their relation to God, but thats far too simple of an answer for me.

It brings to me questions of fatalism vs free will. If God had a plan for creation, then it would make sense for angels to have this feeling. A sense of higher authority, higher purpose. On the other hand if God is more of the impetus of creation and less of a ruler of that, and he did not have one grand divine plan, then what causes that feeling of “sacredness”?

Is the cause of it just the result of extreme alienation of our two existences? In other words, is the “sacred” feeling just caused from an extremely unbalanced power dynamic?

1 Like

I think the “sacred” feeling is natural to humans when faced with something outside of the ordinary. It is a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves. That’s why we feel it in nature, or while looking at a beautiful sunset. We get hit with the realisation that we too are part of everything around us, not completely separate or cut off like religions that put God “out there” teaches us. It gets us outside of our narrow view of physical life and the universe. I don’t think it has anything to do with an “unbalanced power dynamic,” but more about realising our own sacredness simply by virtue of existing, and I think the presence of an angel can amplify that due to the nature of their energies.

4 Likes

I wasn’t aware that angels energy felt warm and charged + room feeling dense. That’s what my room feels like…I don’t work with angels And don’t want to though.

I figured that was someone I work with +_+. Since their energy always feels warm and the room does feel dense with their energy.

If it is an angel, Ill just ask them to leave.

2 Likes

It’s not limited to angels lol.

4 Likes

Good. I still got issues with them lol. Would be good to know who it is. Since they have been around for like forever. Energies more dense at times though.

I assume it’s someone I work with but the energy has been present longer then I’ve worked with them…

Heck I might just post a pic of my closet/tv area in a scan thread and see if someone can pick up on who it is. They’ve been around for like years and always making noises/movement/etc.

1 Like

That’s how they feel to me, generally speaking. Not all of them feel the same though, this was just something they seem to have in common for me.
And demons give me different vibes, depending which one.
But just because your room feels dense too, does not mean that there’s an angel.

3 Likes

I come from heaven I believe, and have always worked RHP, though now I also work LHP, it’s a thing tied to my blood to work with angels I believe, though I don’t work with all of them

I’m not saying I think it’s an angel, I just didn’t know that’s how people describe their energy as feeling. I don’t work with them.

My room doesn’t feel dense all the time but there’s a consistent warm like energy vibe in my room and I get alot of moderare poltergeist like activity too. Mostly hearing noises or rarely knocks on the walls. Like 3 short quick knocks. Kinda like someone knocked on your door, though this is very rare and has only happened like 2 times, the other nosies are more common. Plus seeing movement at corner of eye by the closet area and the rare light stuff.

But at times the room will feel more dense with a stronger warm vibe in it.

1 Like

And I’m not saying you said that. :roll_eyes:

There are some demons that have a lighter energy as well so it could be an angel, or it could simply be some other spirit. An elemental is also possible. You won’t know until you reach out.

1 Like

Well I don’t know why they would be around for as long as they have been. I’m also notice that there will be more nosies when im interacting with my lady - so maybe they don’t like her lol.

The noises are almost never by me, and I know it’s not her. Heck I’ve moved my bed by the closet and then the activity seems to move to opposite of me in the room.

I don’t think it’s a poltergeist though, seems intelligent and seems to “react” to me sometimes. Like for example when I’m interacting with my lady or less common when I say something and I’ll hear a bang on the wall or something.

1 Like

It could be due to their energies clashing as well. In my experience, even though spirits may have no animosity with each other, it can sometimes feel like they do because their energies are of a different polarity so they conflict.

1 Like

Oh interesting. What type of energy is polarized to demon energy/dark energy? Polarized meaning not compatible or opposite?

I also thought that there’s a chance it’s Liliths energy since I work with her and when she does manifest strongly her energy is warm/motherly to me. This energy is like a weaker version of that sorta. However I don’t think Liliths energy would polarise with one of her daughter’s.

But then again Ive only been working with her for about a year. This being has been around since I’ve been little.

1 Like

It’s hard to say because it’s individual. For example, the energies of some angels are harmonious with the demonic, while others conflict. It really depends on the specific angel and demon. I know EA discusses it in his book Evoking Eternity though, as he has the student evoke two spirits of different polarity so they learn to use their will to control the chaos it can cause.

Another possibility is a familiar spirit, like a deceased family member, or a family guardian. If it is something like that, it may not agree with the presence of your lady. I would try to reach out to it and find out what it is.

1 Like

A familiar spirit? Hmm, I don’t work with ancestors and don’t even know my birth family. So not sure. I doubt deceased because the deceased move on from what I know. All that would be left is a shade of them.

If it was a deceased then I don’t know why they are hanging out in my room and not elsewhere. They aren’t there all the time (as the energy feels stronger at times) but I don’t really feel it the same way in the other areas of the house. So I have my personal doubts about this.

Would tarot help me communicate with it? To see what it wants?

Possibly because you practice. As a practitioner, you would warrant more interest than someone who doesn’t.

Yes. You can ask what the spirit is and what it wants with tarot.

1 Like

Light elemental energy particularly “Judeo” angelic energy is polar to infernal demonic energy, not in a hate each other way but they often try to cleanse or banish the other, for example Azazel’s energy and Raphael’s energy conflict not simply because of their personal relationship but because infernal darkness (not to be confused with various other forms of dark energy) conflicts with Yahweh’s light energy which his children have within them as well.

Back when I was experimenting with infernal darkness I had Jophiel help in testing the reaction and two cases happened where the dark energy tried to attack Jophiel’s or his energy tried to cleanse the dark energy, of course most infernal and angelic beings can keep it in check and it’s not really limited to them.

Same with dark energy elementals/shadow beings and light energy elementals, again not limited to these two elements.

How would tarot tell me what it is, I’m not experienced enough for detailed readings like that yet.

Maybe I’ll do a reading and post it to the divination section for input on it? To help, I’m still at the basic interpretation, don’t really understand all the symbols and stuff at a detailed level yet.