Oops, I invoked the wrong guy

So the other night I was trying to talk to my spirit guide, N. I had the novel idea of making a sigil for him to make the connection better. I drew it in my book of shadows, then on my leg and I charged it, meditated and went to sleep. I woke up on a couch with a completely different person. In the back of my mind I knew I didn’t end up with N like I planned to, but this stranger still seemed familiar. I knew his name before he introduced himself and when I looked it up later found out he’s an actual deity from Celtic mythology I hadn’t heard about. It was a weird experience and the god (well I think he was a god) I met was nice I guess but I haven’t been trying to contact him lol. Anyways that was the first time I’ve invoked the wrong person so I wanted to share.

1 Like

Sounds like a nice problem to have. Maybe you will learn a lot from him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I hope so, thanks

Which Celtic God was it?

His name is Brian but some articles say he was mortal so idk🤷🏽‍♀️ I’ll just ask him because he could be someone different that just shares the same name

1 Like

Ah yeah he was a legendary human/mortal. He’s similar to The Greek Hercules. However, I’m unsure if he was deified like Zeus did Hercules.

3 Likes

Interesting, thanks for letting me know

Hercules technically was a demi-god not a human :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A demigod is still half human lol but Hercules was fully deified by Zeus same as Psyche.

2 Likes

Half human, yes.
Not human.

1 Like

Lol nitpicking now?

sigh nope, nvm my comment dear

1 Like

Lol okay