Only NEW Here 💫

122171 I am the first born to my father the first born &as his mother the first born & the circle goes on … I am a Boss ! Born to a (RHNeg) who’s blood needed change for her life in this world & the transfusion caused brain damage, earthly legal damage. As I said I am first, always on my own . Abused but fighting always saved from one situation to the next I am here so strong thankful finally it’s been so long to find my love for myself my power I’ve always had just I now know was misdirected. I make things happen, I’ve done some horrible things in fits on true rage & power, I’ve been to hell lol so called , the liquid fire consumed me & a picture of me there surfaced in the oddest way when I was 16 . Trying to keep this short but I can’t since I’ve been told to jump through hoops here . I receive knowledge faster than words itself ! Fast knowing, I wanted to be a preacher @ 24 :wink: lol … I know that Bible I do not respect Jehovah he seems like a fit throwing 3 year old ! Love me or else I punish you is NOT love ! I don’t do that ! Bringing me to my last husband, jealous drunk , he Mormon hence my last name Bishop ! We’d talk religion all time, he was mentally fucked I tried to help but alcohol, SMH, I needed a hysterectomy told him sex was painful he didn’t believe me, beat me up I fought for my life over an hour before he finally grabbed the gun, looking me in my eyes like I’ll show you Bitch & I was just as mad . He pulled that trigger I screamed, I want to leave out the rest , I have PTSD & working on anger letting go & being happy , I believe my words & thoughts are power. I also had a Djinn infret . My husband hated my magic and destroyed my vessel ring, … I’ve cursed with tobacco smoke & witnessed my power. I could say more just don’t want to brag, I was told I have to introduce myself, I am always evolving trying for my best. Abandonment issues , I’m healing in my own way, thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank You ! Seriously had a rough time with my first try :expressionless::grinning: Hugs

1 Like

Welcome!!!
I am new to the forum too and people are really great. Hope you find here what you’re looking for:blush:

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome!!!

2 Likes

A very welcome to you to!

2 Likes

Welcome :sunny:

2 Likes