Online target havent met

Huh?

1 Like

just me waffling that in order to do what OP wants here all she needs is a vague idea of who she wants to communicate with

She doesn’t need to know them inside out of the real them or what their true persona is, Just the possibility they in the form she knows of exists.

1 Like

You may or may not. All you need is X is communicating with me.

Yes thats all really
Then when we get out of the pandemic lockdown meet the individual

1 Like

Oh yeah I agree with you there, was confused for a moment, apologies.

1 Like

If you’re absolutely sure this guy is compatible with you, in the book called ‘Lucifer and The Hidden Demons’ by Theodore Rose, there are some demons that could help you make a disinterested person, interested in you, amongst many other things.

It’s worth purchasing, best of luck!

2 Likes

I reckon he could be but i have lots of competition
He kind of comes back and forward he will talk when he wants to and tell me he wants to be with me etc then he ghosts me for a few weeks

1 Like

Can you tell me more about it

I’d manifest some irl communication beyond the current before deciding they’re compatible with you

This ones coming off as a player

Learn more and see if you’re okay with this behaviour if it translates into real life

If you are, that’s fine

But if you’re not…

If they are a player in real life

What sort of spells would i be looking at then to keep them committed

1 Like

Whilst you ofc can…

Do you want to bother?

What do you want here?

This is someone you haven’t yet met irl, and you’re already thinking of how to do this… I’m just asking questions wondering if you perhaps think you aren’t worth more?

No of course
I think i want this to be a distraction from my ex
I know i am asking a lot but i just wondered if i could further down the line if i did like this new man after i met him

1 Like

You can do most things

Always wise to ask yourself why you want to and if it’s worth your energy

The answer may be different for everyone :wink:

Amazing!
Will most certainly try the other two that were mentioned and see what happens

1 Like

The only thing I can think of to get a guy interested in you and you only is maybe sex magick or a pen*s candle spell :woman_shrugging:t4:

Alternatively, work with a spirit that could bring multiple suitors to you, that way you would most likely find someone even better than him and in doing that, you release your attachment to the outcome of getting this one particular guy, which would allow things to manifest a lot smoother

How can you claim someone? Can you please share more details?

@snow88
you can claim someone on the tax form with certain qualification. :grimacing:

@anon37593562 I didnt know it can be done

@Markpearson
you know my post was a joke right? not related to magick at all. hehe.

1 Like