Online target havent met

Any advice on this situation
I recently started chatting to a guy online he was really interested in me for around a year because of the current lockdown were not able to meet
Now he has kind of ghosted me?
This guy appeared ( along with a few others) after i had got love work done on my ex
I always wondered what it would be like to date this new guy now it looks like he has left too?
Although luckily i still have him on socials
Is there any spirit or spells to get him to regain interest?

1 Like

Advice in what way? there’s no question o.o

1 Like

Just updated it

1 Like

Okay, I’ve had some luck with doing a petition to the Goddess Freya when I was in a similar situation, so she would be my first suggestion.

3 Likes

Online relationship is tricky because people are totally different than when in real life. It’s like 2 mask. one for online and one for in person.

3 Likes

You can claim him but he might get crazy and call you all the time and stalk you

3 Likes

It’s not tricky. It’s the same as everything else

No different if you have or haven’t met

Source: me, done it!

I have manifested multiple people I’d never met irl

Not necessarily for love spells but bc I wanted to talk to them etc

Start with communication spells. Work up to knowing them and having met them to decide on anything more would be my suggestion

5 Likes

Thats an idea

I was thinking that myself to start off small perhaps communication or friendship spell so that it leads to a meet up then after that start the stronger stuff

2 Likes

Well i guess i will not be doing that obsession spell lol

1 Like

It’s tricky because you don’t know the real them. most online interaction are fakes. Personality is different from the real life person.

This depends, a lot of people I met online and then later met in real life acted like their online persona.

I would go more that depending on who it is their online and real life persona may be the same and only change based on environment and who the person is they’re talking to.

1 Like

Some of my friends know him but i have not met him myself

1 Like

Do you know ‘the real them’ of any stranger or person you haven’t spent months/years in a relationship with?? No.

Nothing ‘tricky’ about OP manifesting resuming contact again

I have done this. On multiple occasions

To get communication… you need nothing more than a vague idea of who you want to communicate with

This is so true
I probably know more about this guy online than i do about my ex i spent months with

1 Like

Huh?

1 Like

just me waffling that in order to do what OP wants here all she needs is a vague idea of who she wants to communicate with

She doesn’t need to know them inside out of the real them or what their true persona is, Just the possibility they in the form she knows of exists.

1 Like

You may or may not. All you need is X is communicating with me.

Yes thats all really
Then when we get out of the pandemic lockdown meet the individual

1 Like

Oh yeah I agree with you there, was confused for a moment, apologies.

1 Like