[Onion's journal]

This is extremely helpful, thank you so much! :pleading_face: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hey, just know that I’m always here for you when you need to talk :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Remember that jealousy is normal and even healthy to an extent. It’s your body letting you know that 1 of your emotional needs isn’t being met, so don’t feel bad for wanting that need met. I struggle with irrational jealousy so I have a decent idea that your jealousy is entirely normal since you are actually being neglected and mis treated.

5 Likes

Planetaryhours.net is great, I also used that in the past.

If possible, I would recommend calculating the Planetary Hours manually for a few days, as I feel this helps one develop a relationship to these hours and forces.

Also record what events happen and when they happen. You will find things happen according to the Hour they occur in. For example, people are angier and more argumentive in the Hour of Mars, they may be more solitary or the conversation dies down in the Hour of Saturn.

This leads to the most basic form of election astrology, which is timing actions by the Hours.

This was as powerful as the magic I was doing at the time. For example, a silly example, but a friend of mine got me into Clash of Clans again when I started exploring the Planetary Hours and I would start the Clan Wars when it was the Hour of Jupiter, and with this we never lost a single war. When I initiated it in the Hour of Mars or the War started then, we would always have either a very tough war or defeat.

And many more examples. One more is that I was struggling to grow a certain plant, and we must have planeted this at least 4 or 5 times, and each time the seed would not germinate or if it did germinate the planet would die shortly after. But, one night on the Day of Saturn in the Hour of Saturn, I planted 4 seeds into 4 pots, and 3 of the 4 seeds germinated, and the plants grew big and healthily, with others commenting on the health of the plant when they say it.

This is only to give you a sense of the power of this most basic form of electional astrology. I have many more examples.

7 Likes

@dagar Thank you, I needed some time to center myself and understand what I was feeling. I truly am grateful and appreciative of you :purple_heart:

@Dankquanicus damn :flushed:
I’ve started reading Agrippa’s book, the 1st volume. Are there instructions on how to calculate it there? or, if possible, could you teach me over pm?

3 Likes

It doesn’t have instructions there, but calculating the hours is very simple.

Here is a tutorial on BALG:

I recommend calculating it in seconds otherwise rounding errors become an issue, although not a massive one.

Otherwise, simply using the calculator is fine.

3 Likes

Oki
Thank you so much! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

If you have more questions, feel free to PM!

3 Likes

Will do ^^

4 Likes

10th February, 2022
18:19

Starting from yesterday, I did a spell for MFWB. In the evening I was feeling extremely fucking shitty. Angry, sad, frustrated and missing my ex who is, for good reasons, my ex. It was confusing because I was missing him while knowing he was to me.

I believe it was a test, to see how much I had progressed. If I still validated myself and my wounds without getting influenced by someone else.

Somehow I feel it was Belial’s test. And I think I passed it. I still valued myself, I did not put myself down. I accepted that my hurts are not lesser because someone else had it worse.

It made me tired, so I chose to have some time for myself after dinner. I was still feeling extremely emotional and uneasy so I went to Michael. He helped me calm down and suggested cleansing my energy, which solved the situation pretty immediately.

I spent some time with him, with a hymn to him that VK Jehannum had channelled. I had memorised it a few months back. I didn’t meditate, I had planned to invoke Michael but seeing that I wasn’t energetically in a state to do it, I didn’t do it.

Today was a much calmer day. Haven’t meditated yet, but did the spell for mfwb. I channelled a few new spreads for my tarot business which I wish to try out here. I want to try it out before I post it on the instagram. They’re channelled by/from Lucifer and Azazel. They were not happy with the prices, Lucifer especially, but I told them about the little discomfort I had about high prices so they didn’t push it. It will be a gradual process, and I have plans of my own. I appreciate and usually follow their guidance, but there a few things that we choose to come to a middle ground on.

I plan to meditate to Lilith tonight, and finish the readings.

That’s all for this entry, as much as I remember, at least. I hope everyone has a good day!
:purple_heart:

7 Likes

Learnt how to calculate planetary hours, started Agrippa vol. 1

7 Likes

I find that so confusing!!

4 Likes

It’s a little tricky at the beginning. The tutorial Dankquanicus linked explains it really well.
No one told me I’d have to come back to math here :weary: my age old nemesis :joy:

5 Likes

I just downloaded a planetary hours app on my phone. It works really well and it was free

6 Likes

Niceee :fire:
Share name please :eyes:

4 Likes

This is it

4 Likes

for 11th February, 2022, because I hadn’t updated yesterday:

I was sleepy af and had a headache because I was hungry in the morning and couldn’t eat anything because of class. It made me hangry, and after tucking in my doggos after dinner I fell asleep. I did not meditate yesterday, and my guides making sure I don’t get addicted to this game (which I have perfected the turns in :nail_care:) by lagging and automatically closing the game when it crosses the 30 minute mark. ±5 minutes. Whoever is doing it, thank you. I continued reading Agrippa’s book which took me back to Shakespeare in school and I took some time wrapping my head around a few words.

I lit a candle for Michael yesterday, it flickered all the time till it went out.

Anyways I continued reading the book till I got a mail from the University about semester exams. I panicked, because I had not been doing well in my past assignments and I felt very scared of how I’ll perform. I always was a little doubtful of myself when it comes to academics and I was feeling overwhelmed. I asked King Paimon to help me pass dinner (because the environment is almost always stressed). I got a burst of energy and surprisingly didn’t have much to do.

So I watched some YouTube. When I’m feeling overwhelmed but. drained, I like watching longboard and mtb videos. I just find them relaxing. I would’ve gone to watch some asmr cooking but given that I was already hungry it seemed like a bad decision to make.

I booked my ticket, I’m going back to my hostel next week. I will finally be able to properly study :skull::raised_hand:

To the apples that have been stuck there, I’m coming to save you. If not for Santa Muerte’s grace so that you’re alive enough to not melt :sob: (seriously, an apple I offered her never rot. never, idk if she had it).

anyways that’s all for this entry, I hope everyone has a great day!

I was buying mini tarot decks in my dreams last night. Soon. Soon :muscle:

4 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

12th February, 2022
21:29

My dog is sneakily trying to chew my quilt. With all the heavy emotions in the atmosphere, I’d like to start this journal on a light hearted note, a.k.a

Vegetarian Vampyrism: That moment when Onion thought of practicing on a pear

One fine morning, I was talking to my good friend. My sister had brought a pear for me to eat. Which I didn’t want to because it was 11am and I wasn’t hungry. I thanked her, and continued chatting with my friend over whatsapp. So I asked my said good hearted friend:

“Have you ever vamped a fruit?”

To which he said,“No :thinking: I’ve never heard of it”

“Can it work though?”

“Maybe?”

Rookie me thought, it’s a thing. It has energy, it might work. I couldn’t think of any target in mind except for the unfriendly neighborhood drunkard perv, but I hadn’t yet learnt how to filter and purify energy before consuming it.

Pear it is!

I put down my phone, and turned my concentration to the pear in front of me. Crooked on it’s fleshy, succulent round base, with a little brown stick at top. It was very green, and it’s texture naturally coarse.

I lifted my hand, trying to use the force to levitate and bring it to me (not really). I remembered C Kendall’s tutorial. Breathe in, breathe out.

So that is what I did.

Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

The innocent pear would think,‘Wtf is she trying to do?’ as I tried my level best to focus. Alas, it was all in vain.

The pear, still in confusion of why I was having a stare down with it did not expect this twist of fate. It has been waiting to be consumed ever since it was plucked.

‘Let’s give her something’, the pear thought. And left me with it’s parting gift, of smelling pear throughout the day after consuming it.

“Farewell”, I said to it as I took a bite. It was a pearfect ending.

-*fin*

lol that is all. I didn’t really vamp a pear, but it was a really odd experience.

Today I relaxed and rested. Did a spell for MFWB.

I received an email today telling me that I qualified for the next round for getting selected to the internship I had applied for. Home has been relatively stable today. I had petitioned Michael to make my mum stop hurting me and so far she has not.

In the evening, Aeshma came. Saying that I forgot about him.

A: You forgot about me.
M: Ummm…no? Okay, maybe but not really?
A: …
M: …:sweat_smile:
A: You. Forgot. About. Me.
M: Ik, ik, I’m sorry.
A: You invited me to your house and shut the door at mt face. (he was quoting a friend of mine)
M: That’s what [friend] said.
A: I know, and she put it well.

(we talked for a while)

A: You will invoke me tonight.
M: Eh? But
A: Don’t use enn.
M: okay…
A: No mantras.
M: Vibrating your name then?
A: :ok_hand:

So that is what I will do after I post this. I have ignored him. It started when I started working with Azazel, I think. Lucifer led me to King Paimon, after King Paimon came Azazel. With Azazel came Lord Belial. After Belial came Abaddon and with Abaddon came Aeshma.

Then I focused solely on Belial and Azazel, shit went down and I said to Abaddon and Asmoday that I’ll work with them later.

After things settled Aeshma came and well, I have been…ignoring him…which is, bad on my part. Beelzebub was also sending signs a few months ago, but I wasn’t ready.

Anyways, that is all for this entry. Good night everyone, I hope everyone has a good day!

3 Likes

Haha lovely post about the Pear. Now I’m hungry and I can’t eat fruit because.

1. Keto
  2. Intermittent fasting

How much diffrence does invoking by just vibrating the name vs actual enn recitation make? In terms of contact, time for contact?

I’ve never tried this before. I recently started invoking. I’ve always only evoked.

2 Likes