Onion's Art and Crafts Journal 🎨

WIP

Hello :wave:
This legit looks like one those wide eyed anatomy book covers. Please enjoy this half done eye till then.

It is not blurry, it is light. Feel free to take a guess on who it is. You’ll get a :birthday: if you’re right.

Till next time :walking_man:

6 Likes

Reminds me of gaara from Naruto lol. Definitely get A darker energy so Azazel maybe?

2 Likes

Nope.

That piece been…abandoned of sorts. Who I made it for likes it, but I definitely think I could do better.

3 Likes

Oh oof lol. cries because of lost cake :joy:

3 Likes

damn onion … let me tell you in case you dont know which i doubt that you dont, you are so talented.

2 Likes

Thank you :sweat_smile: there are some days the imposter syndrome kicks in, so the feedback really helps. Thank you again! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

WIP, Azazel

This looks simple, and it sort of is. Except the face and the skull. I tried making pupils, but thought it’s best not to. The skull is a bit off-center, and the nose (nose? snoot? snout?) was a little crooked. So I did my best to straighten it.

When he first appeared to me, he had long silver hair, wore jewellery and heavy black boots. Dressed in black armor and carrying a huge sword with a really thick blade, it had glyphs on it which glowed, I think. I did see it once though. After that interaction though, he took on a simpler appearance but was still a bit stylish. Eyeliner/kajal is a must, and the long hair gives him a flair imo.

Overall this sketch took me 45 minutes to make. I’ll do the coloring in parts later.

I tried scanning it. Did not work. I used a mechanical pencil.

Thank you to @Healing_Heart for the reference pic.

Till next time :wave:

9 Likes

Crooked splintered or off center make it seamed organic. I like the rough outline

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

If you’re worried about things being off center you could always use a hand mirror to look into to and kinda “flip” the canvas and see how it looks at a different angle. I haven’t used the trick in ages so can’t remember how well it worked out. I constantly flip my digital work though and it works wonders. Good luck and you’re work is looking great so far!

Edit- phone autocorrect suckz

1 Like

I’m not as worried about it being off center than I am Terrified of how it’ll look when flipped :joy::sweat_smile:
Thank you!

2 Likes

Decoration for Santa Muerte

I felt drawn to make this yesterday. I was shown this, with slightly different colors which I don’t remember and tried my best to replicate it. I used a white cardboard I had kept and sketchpens. The black outlines are made my a permanent marker and I also stuck 2 small mirrors, which I had also bought some time ago for a different project.

6 Likes

Azazel, WIP

I’m taking a little break right now. For my own sake. There’s not a lot of detailing left, so I might finish it after my break. But we’ll see.

don’t mind the horns, they…idk how it happened. it just did.

6 Likes

The horn turned out fantastic for real imo, the head just looks kinda slim but if was supposed to be this way then this is awesome either ways Onny :fire:

2 Likes

And you really are awesome too frr :unamused:

2 Likes

Thank you :sweat_smile::purple_heart:

Nice. I love it :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! ^^

1 Like

Untitled

Till next time :wave:

9 Likes

I really like it!!